BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashlie O.
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
The first BB cream I tried when they started coming into the U.S. markets. I liked the level of coverage but the scent is quite strong and chemical, not something I'd like to put on my face. The color of the product is a little yellow hued for my skin and the finish is a little too dewy where it left my skin looking oily.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cream is the perfect base for your makeup all year long. With a light tint to it, it brightens your skin on the dreary days and provides a non-poreblocking SPF for those sunny days. I have been using Garnier's BB cream for year and swear by it. And for the price ($5-7 and usually there are coupons) you cant go wrong!
Kalsy B.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
laura j.
laura j.
I have been using this Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB CREAM for about 4 years now. It is hands down my go to every day base. It is very easy to blend and gives light to medium coverage. One of my favorite things about it is that as it brightens and evens out the skin it still has a very lightweight feel on the skin.
Nati K.
Nati K.
Tbilisi
I bought it (medium for normal skin) to use as every day winter makeup. It really works for my skin and gives skin more natural look but is too heavy so I use it two or three times a week. I think it is a bit chalky. I think it would be better for oily skin. It is not expensive so I think you have to give it a chance.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Little Elm, TX
This stuff has changed my life. My skin is flawed with scars and acne and red spots and this stuff has given me back the confidence that I needed. It goes on well and the coverage is great. Not to mention that it offers protection from the sun! I have been using it for almost a year and I would highly recommend it!
Encarnacion J.
Encarnacion J.
I used this product before when I ran out of foundation. It's not really full coverage but great for those that want something sheer. I do have sensitive skin on my face that is also oily and my skin was not having it. I ended up getting a little rash around my eyes, forehead, chin and the perimeter of my face.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
Garnier is a great brand so i figured i would try their BB cream. This did not cut it for me. I usually use high end brands but i figured i would try this one for everyday use at work. I applied and it went on well, but it did not cover like i like and it did not last all day on my face. I would not repurchase.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
I really like this BB cream for an easy quick coverage for the gym. It glides on like lotion and I am good to go. The only complaint I have is that I wish it had more of a matte finish, it is a little shiny on my skin. I'm not sure if I would purchase again, but it does have great coverage for problem redness.
Kristy A.
Kristy A.
I haven't used many bb creams and after finding this, I didn't feel i needed to. I loved this from the start. It B evened out my skin tone, lightly covered over blemishes and my skin looked fresh! I actually wear this when i wake up early to go to the gym. I don't want to wear "makeup" but this does the trick !
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?