BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Cameron E.
Halifax , Va
Very lightweight formula that feel like a moisturizer but adds just the right amount of tinted color to cover the face. I even wear mine as a foundation alone in the summer time. It can be worn alone or under foundation. I have noticed that it evens out my skin tone and decreases outbreaks. It's a win/win!
Ty S.
San Marcos, TX
I typically grab this bb cream when I'm on the go and looking for quick coverage. I wish this brand had more of a variety of skin tones because my skin tone is medium deep. I like using this product especially in the summer when I'm more tan or in addition to a product if it's too light for my completion.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a great BB cream. It provides a great amount of coverage for a BB cream. I like to use this in the summer for a fresh, dewy complexion that leaves me with a natural glow. The product itself is very thin, causing it to be a bit messy but that's easy to overlook because the product itself is great.
Ana P.
Hayward
It's alright , sometimes I don't really like the finish but I think it depends on your skin , like you can actually see it and it doesn't look natural at all or maybe it's my skin , who knows. I think trying a product whigh it's not expensive it not a bad idea , maybe it works for you better than to me.
Cari R.
I used this BB cream last year in the shade light to medium I believe. I liked it ok but I found that it did cling to my dry patches a little bit. The scent was pleasant and the coverage was actually pretty nice. I wasn't blown away enough to reuse this year though so I don't think I would recommend it.
Yulisa H.
Battle Ground, WA
I love this BB cream, it helps my face feel moist and doesn't dry it up. So if you have dry skin highly recommend. I wear it every day when I don't wanna wear foundation. The coverage is light and doesn't ever look cacky. I can apply it with my fingers or a beauty blender and it looks great either way.
Kathryn W.
This product was okay. I couldn't tell much of a difference between how my face looked before and after using the product. A little goes a long way, and my face still felt greasy after use. However, after a few days of use I started breaking out really bad, so I have discontinued using this product.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
I love that they made it oil free because it used to break me out. It's perfect for medium coverage, has salicylic acid to treat and prevent acne, and wirks to even skin tone. I use this and the Peter Thomas Roth CC, and recommend both, although the PTR CC will probably break up dark spots quicker.
Tamara R.
Richmond , VA
THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT BB CREAM!! It's very light but buildable. It has a medium coverage, which is great for when you want something kind of light but to still have coverage. It's almost like foundation for me. I just put it on and had my normal makeup products over it. Would definitely buy again!
Jessica T.
Dalton, GA
I'm giving this product 2 stars because it just did not work for me. This left my skin a very greasy feeling. The coverage is light to medium, which is good. However if you have hyperpigmentation you might not like it. I have a lot of acne acrs and this didn't cover them they way I wanted it to :(
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?