BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chelsea G.
Roscoe, IL
I recently purchased this in the clearance section at Walmart for $5. It's a large tube of product, so I thought the price would be worth it to try. I like the coverage and the color but the finish is a "dewy" "fresh" look and I prefer matte. I usually just throw a translucent powder over top of it and it mattes down to a bearable finish. I don't know how much it is full price. Smell great too ☺️
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
I honestly used this BB cream as a foundation for years and loved it. I have acne prone combo skin and it was the only thing I found that offered great coverage, good texture, and lasted almost all day for me without angering my acne. I'd give it 5 stars but the lightest shade never fully matched since it oxidizes with a slight orange tint.
I stopped using it because they built a Sephora and Ulta eventually where I live.
Ashley A.
Potomac, MD
As far as a drugstore BB cream goes, this is probably the best one out there. It literally covers everything and is great for all skin types ( I think there are different ones based on skin type). It blurrs imperfections super well, however, it is a BB cream and it will not do a very good job covering acne marks. I would def recommend this for an everyday wear and for someone who has pretty good skin already.
Bridget Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This product used to be my absolute favorite, but ever since they changed the formula it's not as good. There is more sunscreen but I wouldn't recommend this as a sunscreen alternative. It is easily blendable, but due to the ingredient change you need to use more product and it is so much more oily, and my skin is normally dry but this makes it very oily. On the plus side, it does make your skin look very natural and I've been given many compliments about it.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
I really like this BB cream for an easy quick coverage for the gym. It glides on like lotion and I am good to go. The only complaint I have is that I wish it had more of a matte finish, it is a little shiny on my skin. I'm not sure if I would purchase again, but it does have great coverage for problem redness.
Taylor M.
Unhappy with my BB cream product. It was very runny and thin when I got it and it seemed like the pigmentation did not mix well with the rest of the cream. I have talked to many people who loved their BB cream but mine did not satisfy me. Tried to apply and it turned streaky and did not stay on well. Maybe just an unlucky time purchasing this product. Willing to purchase again in hope for better results.
Helena Y.
Glasgow, Glasgow
I use this most days now, I had it sitting in my make up table for months and I decided to finally try it and I've been using it more than foundation nowadays, I don't get any breakouts with it where as with foundation i do, it's easy to remove at the end of the day with make up remover and looks so natural! I get so many compliments saying I look great without make up but little do they know it's my BB cream!!
Estelle W.
Atlanta, GA
I buy these in twos to ensure I don't run out! I absolutely love this product! If you don't want to wear a full face or don't want the hassle of applying makeup. Just apply small spots to your face and neck and massage as if it's a cream/lotion. It gives an amazing fresh look hide blemishes very well but the fantastic thing is its but heavy on the face. I always have oil sheets on hand I do find my skin is a tab bit oiler when I wear it; but hey the look is worth the oil!
Davonna A.
S Plainfield, NJ
LOVE THIS BB CREAM! It has great coverage, approx 8  - 12 hour staying power. I have used this product time and again and always go back to it. It gives you a fresh look. Very easy to apply - use a beauty blender, brush,  or your fingers. I use all different techniques in applying and blending the product. Whatever I'm feeling that day. Very nice coverage in a very convenient product. I always have it on hand in my purse.
Deana T.
Forest Hill, MD
This is a great BB cream. It provides a great amount of coverage for a BB cream. I like to use this in the summer for a fresh, dewy complexion that leaves me with a natural glow. The product itself is very thin, causing it to be a bit messy but that's easy to overlook because the product itself is great.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?