BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Donna C.
This works nicely if you want very light coverage and glow in the spring and summer. It does not cover up any imperfections, dark circles or acne. If you would like more coverage it works fine with a powder foundation. Use a pressed powder to help set it in place and make it more matte as it does leave a very dewy finish. For me it last a few hours before needing to apply more powder to cover up shine and I have very dry skin. It works great for hydrating but may not be great for oily skin as it is very dewy. Also, I am very pale and used the lightest shade and it is a little dark for me, added a lighter powder on top to tone down color.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Feels oily during summer times. But great during cold weather. Really moisturizes and provides coverage. Good for an everyday no makeup look. Covers blemishes quite well still looking like natural skin
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
It's perfect to use during all the year, but especially I love to use in the summer!
It's very soft and clean. The cream adapt perfectly your color in your face!
Jessica F.
Left my skin a little greasy (nothing a finishing powder won't fix) and did break me out but overall a great BB cream for anyone on a budget. Does last a good amount of time.
Katie T.
Perfect for everyday day use! Leaves my skin protected and hydrated all day and still covers the little imperfections! Careful not to get it too near your eyes as it can burn!
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)

A worthy product of this brand. I love BB cream. This cream does not cause an allergic reaction. Perfectly levels the skin tone and fills it with radiance! Pleasant texture, not heavy. Does not clog pores. I'm 100% satisfied.
Xiayi Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This is definitely NOT a foundation, so don't expect foundation-like coverage. It gives a great sheer glow without looking like a lot of make up! It's great for everyday or when you are too busy to put on make up! It really does improve skin tone and dullness, and gives your skin more vitality. It's really great for faking a healthy complexion when you are beyond stressed and not sleeping enough. I dab on a light layer under my eyes first and then the do all of my face - this helps hide dark circles and also brightens the eyes. Extra bonus for the SPF.

Truly an all in one, everyday product!

AND it's cheap!!!
Isabel M.
Lake Elsinore, CA
The product is perfect for a day at the beach or as a moisturizer under your make up. I've tried other drug store BB creme's and I find this one to be the best, I use it every day! I'm a lifeguard and as you can imagine, I spend a lot of time in the sun. My skin tone changed maybe 3 shades darker from the time I bought it and I never needed to purchase a different tint. The medium/deep tint blended in very nicely! I've been using this product for about 3 months and I've definitely noticed the difference from just using a normal moisturizer. My skin tone is much more even and my skin feels softer. If you're looking into buying a great BB creme without breaking the bank, look no further. This is your product!
Jennifer W.
Panama City Beach, FL
I love my Garnier BB cream. People need to remember that less is more with this product. If you put too much on, it will get cakey and it will not look that great. I know this because I put too much on the first time I used it. I put a small dab on my forehead, nose, cheeks, and chin. I use a brush to work it all in and then dab a small amount on a few blemishes and it is done. It does leave an even color on my face. I also love that it has sunscreen in it because living in Florida, that is really important to protect my skin, especially my face. I do like to use powder to settle it in just so it lasts longer.
Amanda P.
Napoleon, OH
I tried this product for the summer. I wanted to take a break from full coverage. The product blends very well. After about an hour I noticed that my face was very oily. I have normal skin and don't typically have issues with excessive oil but this product was sliding all around my face by lunch. The smell of this BB cream rates higher than most others that I have tried, so that's a plus...maybe the only one?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?