BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
West Point
I have used this for so many years! Does come off streaky if not careful. Evens out skin tone and gives natural look. Doesn't provide too much coverage.
Cassidy🌙🌸
Cassidy🌙🌸
This is a perfect, light coverage, SPF BB cream for hitting the beach! It wears off pretty quickly for me but it's still pretty for a little extra glow.
Natalia G.
Natalia G.
Mission Hills, CA
Awesome coverage and protection. I like that it blends in really well with my skin type, and covers all the redness, leaves a great complexion and can still use powder if needed on top without becoming a caked on look. Even without any other make up this gives the perfect natural look! Bought it at Rite Aid, and am close to running out, will definitely be adding this to my shopping list.
Ellen P.
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
BB creams are defintity a must have to begin any makeup look . It will give you that nice foundation to create the rest of your masterpiece !
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
This product works amazing! It went on even and looked so natural! Worked well with my makeup i use! I will always have this in my makeup bag
Katy M.
Katy M.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought this hoping for a way to get BB Cream that was easier than importing from Korea. This is not the one. This one smells terrible and goes on really thick. It feels heavy and stinks while wearing. It looks like you're wearing it and pools in creases.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Painesville, OH
Great drug store bb cream. Blurs your pores great and keeps you matte throughout the day if you buy the right formula. A little bit runny and has SPF.
anushka d.
anushka d.
It's a good product gives medium coverage..good for daily or natural makeup look.. Looks fresh and radiant when applied on skin.. Glides very smoothly
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Niagara Falls, NY
Left my skin feeling clean, moisturized and rejuvenated! Lovely light scent, non greasy. I could feel my skin being repaired after applying!
Ally O.
Ally O.
Byron, MN
I tried so hard to like this product, but i can't. It's too greasy looking and feeling, even on my dry skin! It also transfers very easily and has completely slid off my face by noon. It never quite "soaks in," just sits on top of my skin and clogs my pores. The only positive thing i can say about this is the price point and smell were alright.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?