BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Hannah B.
This BB cream matched my skin tone perfectly! And it made my skin look flawless! It is buildable and I think there is a small SPF in there. To me it was medium to full coverage although it was light. I will definitely be buying again!
Monica P.
Redmond, WA
This product, while not exactly viscous, is less watery than most Asian BB creams. I usually have to mix it with some moisturizer to allow for easier coverage. While I purchased the Medium/Dark tone, I found it was a little too orange for me. It does an acceptable job of covering up blemishes but a concealer should be used to follow up on spots. I disliked the smell which was overtly floral and would not subside throughout the day.
Megan A.
Maplewood, MO
Every morning when I first put this on I think it is super oily and I am never going to use it again. Then I put my mineral powder over it and my skin looks awesome. it is slightly thicker and more pigmented than my old tined moisturizer, but not as thick and pigmented as foundation. Also, the fact that the bottle is huge is another incentive to keep using it until it is gone, I don't want to waste the money- even if it is cheap!
AnnieJo T.
Stephenville, TX
How often are you desperate enough to buy foundation on the internet without any previous experience with that product....... I finally got that desperate and I lucked out. I really love this, it goes on nice, a little goes a long way and the skin tone is just right.
Lydia R.
Niles, IL
After watching several YouTube videos about this product I decided to give it a try. During my teen years I had occasional acne problems that left scars on my cheeks and this product worked amazing to conceal scars and imperfections! The only con of this item that it can feel oily but if you apply pressed powder after the BB cream then it looks amazing all day!
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Love this BB cream-- though I've noticed it doesn't work as well when my skin is very dry. And I can't say it helps with my acne. However, it does make my skin feel better than when I use other foundations. And I can't feel it on my face. It feels very soft
Khrystalynne C.
Bluffton, SC
I actually love this BB cream. I've never used a BB cream before this one. It was recommended to me by a friend at work who's skin is ALWAYS glowing. I decided to try it out and, WAH-LAH. My skin was transformed. My dark spots and tiny imperfections VANISHED. I will repurchase when I run out. I'm very pleased.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
I have been using Garniers Skin Perfecting BB Cream for several years, and I love the formula. It mattifies my shiny skin, and provides even, lightweight coverage for summer or winter weather. It also moisturizes my skin.
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
So I work for Ulta Beauty and though I haven't used this product before it is a TOP seller for drugstore make-up. Many customers with dry skin love this product because it's infused with hydrating minerals. Personally I have oily skin so I stir clear of anything hydrating other than my morning moisturizer!
Jaz G.
I've found that I can really only use this product during cooler/colder months due to having oily skin. Light coverage, feels good on skin. Wish it didn't make my skin overly oily though during warmer months. I'd like to be able to wear this all year round :(
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?