BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
I absolutely LOVE this bb cream. I have actually never liked any bb cream I've tried before, but this one is more like a tinted moisturizer to me. You do get medium buildable coverage with this and it gives a beautiful natural/satin finish. I do have to set with powder, but I set all of my foundations with a powder.
Christel R.
York, PA
Love this instead of foundation. I use it to smooth out some problem spots. It's lighter than foundation and more moisturizing. It's a little pricey but lasts forever, so it's worth the investment. Definitely recommend to those who aren't crazy about foundation.
Caitlyn B.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I'm a new mom, and this is great to throw on real fast before people come by to visit the baby. It's light with just enough coverage to give the illusion that I actually slept the night before(which in most cases, I haven't)
Sarah B.
This is a good bb cream for the price. It comes in a few shades but blends to your skin tone. It has a faint smell of floral to it which I wasn't sure about but I got used to it. It's a nice product. I'd probably buy it again.
Katie V.
Pittsford, NY
I absolutely love this bb cream. It's definitely the best one to be found at the drugstore. The only problem I have with this is that I am super pale, and even the fair/light shade is too dark and orange-looking on me. I would love to be able to wear it all year long, but summer is really the only time I can pull it off. When I set this with powder, it sets and lasts all day on my skin. It looks and feels good, and I always love the way my whole face looks when I'm wearing this product. I recommend it!
Caressa H.
Johnston, IA
This BB cream goes on smooth, stays relatively matte, and the coverage is buildable. I have rosacea, so it did not cover my face as well as a foundation would, but for every day not really doing much I would grab this for sure. It did help to use a setting powder after using, but that kind of defeats the purpose.
Taylor C.
I have been using this BB cream for a few weeks now i can not compare it to any other drug store BB creams cause i have not used any yet so far so good , i am seeing a lot of noise about how oily it is and yes if you have oily skin or combo skin it can be pretty oily how ever applying small amounts at a time off the back of your had helps i also use Sigmas F80 flat top kabuki brush which helps apply smaller portions more evenly so basically if you re finding it is to oily chances are you are using to much
Melissa C.
Georgetown, TX
The BB cream was alright but my problem was how oily it made me feel after using it. I normally don't have that problem with BB creams but with this one it was a little intense. However, the coverage was fantastic and it seemed to covet any imperfections I had.
Eileen O.
I have mixed feelings about this product. Sometimes I put it on and wish I never did. And sometimes I put it on and love it. haha I have combination to oily skin so this product might be great for you in the colder season. It is in the middle of a dewy and oily finish so that's why I say use it for the colder season. When I do use it I also have to set it with a powder.
Chloe N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the best. Honestly. The BEST. I've used Smashbox, Clinique, so many others. This is the best brand, and it's sold at your local friggin drug store. I use a light moisturizer, then this. Then maybe powder. That's it. I have normal to oily and get the normal go oily type.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?