BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Megan O.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Loved this for days I didn't want to do my makeup but it did cause me to break out. So if you have very sensitive skin watch out for this product
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
I LOVEEEEEE this bb cream. I usually use it in the summer time because it's a little darker & it's so lightweight you can't even tell you have anything on
Raham C.
Raham C.
I like this product alot , I use it everyday , Especially because the cream has SPF , I don't have to put  foundation especially in the morning 😊
Randi S.
Randi S.
Waxhaw, NC
Love that this product is tinted, so it evens out skin tone but looks completely natural, like you're wearing nothing. Love that it goes on like a lotion, and the price is perfect for the product.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Bellevue, WA
I love this product! I tried several BB creams before finding this one and fell in love. It is the perfect consistency and you can build it up if you need more coverage. This BB cream does give a dewey finish, and I prefer a matte look so I just dust my face in a finishing powder. I get so many compliments on my skin since I've used this BB cream!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Did not like this at all! It became shiny & greasy rather quickly. Broke me out. The smell was maybe floral but I thought it was over powering at times and due to that scent, it irritated my skin. It would sit in top your skin instead of blend in. Also due to the slickness of it, it moved around very easily & would spot and be blotchy and look orange by midday. horrible
Peggy W.
Peggy W.
Picayune, MS
I was not crazy about this product, it seemed a little bit on the watery side. Maybe I applied a little differently than others..but not my favorite item
Jyan C.
Jyan C.
La Place, LA
Love using this product instead of foundation, it's lightweight not heavy,  very natural, last all day , great on skin . My new go to product. My niece turned me on  to this.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Palm Bay, FL
Covers well, on all skin types. Good price for a great product. Good for dry and combo skin types. Comes in different shades, try it for yourself
laura f.
laura f.
It could be good for dry to normal skin. I have oily/combination skin. Throughout the day my forehead starts to shine. But overall it is a good product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?