BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Katie U.
It was a bit hard to tell whether this bb cream worked well, as it was much too dark and orange for me even in the lighter shade. It seemed as if it would give light coverage, as didn't feel too bad on the skin, but it is not ideal for very pale people.
Jordan C.
I've been using this for about a year as my "base coat" & layering a liquid foundation around my nose & chin over it when needed. People have commented that my skin looks "airbrushed" when I'm wearing it. I have fair skin with red undertones & dark circles under my eyes. My skin is combination that gets oily fairly quickly (I also have some rough patches), but I've found this BB Cream keeps it matte for at least 2 hours before I need to blot. My skin is also sensitive & I like that this BB Cream leaves no scent & doesn't irritate my skin. It's very creamy & is great for all climates & seasons, providing a great base for the rest of my makeup! I can't wait to try the new oil-free version.
Allison M.
I have thrived both the original and the oil free versions of this product.... And finished them both. They are both great products but since I have oily skin, the oil free is better suited for me. I have somewhat acne prone skin and both products CAN provide nice coverage compared to some other bb creams. I liked the consistency of original formula and felt that it gave sort of a dewy glow, but again I have oily skin and a few hours later I was a shiny mess. The oil free formula is a bit more "liquid" versus the sort of cream original but has less of a sheen. I didn't notice that it broke me out any more than usual and I have used both in place of a foundation with fair results. I will be repurchasing this item.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
This review is for the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin. I am in love with this BB cream though! It minimizes my pores and it does seem to control shine. I live in the southern Georgia, so it is humid and hot! I think the shine I do get is more from the humidity and sweating rather than from just oil. It does last all day and it gives me the coverage I want. I personally wanted something that would give me light coverage and this product did just that. It is more liquid-y than any BB cream or foundation that I have ever used, but that doesn't bother me. It blends well and doesn't cake. I highly recommend the Combination to Oily skin formula to anyone with that skin type!
Katty B.
East Islip, NY
I don't use foundation. I tried before and I just feel don't go with it, so I decided to start using bb and cc cream. This one speacilly is one of my two favorites
Abigail O.
I personally did not like my experience using Garnier's BB cream. To begin with I was unhappy with the little variety of skin tones. I am not fair skinned nor tan so I had a hard time choosing which would be better for me. I purchased the tanner bottle. My first time using I was pretty happy with the results. I used it like a face lotion, using a small amount and spreading it around my face. I looked good, gave a nice glow to my face. Not the oily, shiny glow. But shortly after going out (it was not hot outside) the nice glow turned into a thick-looking goo :( somewhat like foundation packed on. It was not cute. I definitely was upset after this and gave it to my best friend.
Allison D.
Amherst, NY
I use this Bb cream when I'm going to the beach or working out. Good coverage for everyday when you don't want to wear makeup and feels really light and moisturizing. Good for everyday wear however need to reapply.
Megan C.
My sister-in-law introduced this to me a few months back. I usually use a M.A.C. foundation in my makeup routine, but I felt bad using my expensive foundation just to run to the grocery store. I started using this BB Cream when I didn't want to use my good stuff. Being a stay-at-home mom, my morning routine has to be quick. I love that I can just put this on fast with some simple mascara and call it a day. My skin stays hydrated throughout the day. I have oily skin, and I don't have to go reapply a bunch of makeup later on. Good product for in between normal foundation. The only negative thing is the color options. I wish there were more shades to choose from.
Elizabeth W.
This is the best bb cream I have ever used. It is full coverage and it spreads and blends very easily. It comes out very fast and because it blends easily, you don't need much. I would defiantly recommend this.
Sarah M.
Akron, OH
Very thick, and goes on almost like a foundation. I usually use half BB cream mixed with my regular facial moisturizer to cut down on the thickness and makeup feel. Does evenly smooth the appearance of my skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?