BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX
I love this BB cream out of all the drugstore BB creams I have tried this is the best one. It is very creamy and moisturizing on the skin. The one thing that I have that is a problem is that it is a little bit oily. I have oily skin and so that is a little bit of a problem, so if you have oil skin just try to use a small amount of it. A little goes a long way for this product. It is a medium coverage product so don't think that it is going to cover up all your acne or scaring, u will need to use canceler.
Janelle R.
The product was much too thick, oily and fragrance-y for me. I used the whole container and even tried using different methods to applying it. A brush worked the best, but still left face looking wet. Would not repurchase.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
I absolutely LOVE this bb cream. I have actually never liked any bb cream I've tried before, but this one is more like a tinted moisturizer to me. You do get medium buildable coverage with this and it gives a beautiful natural/satin finish. I do have to set with powder, but I set all of my foundations with a powder.
Hannah B.
This BB cream matched my skin tone perfectly! And it made my skin look flawless! It is buildable and I think there is a small SPF in there. To me it was medium to full coverage although it was light. I will definitely be buying again!
Megan A.
Saint Louis, MO
Every morning when I first put this on I think it is super oily and I am never going to use it again. Then I put my mineral powder over it and my skin looks awesome. it is slightly thicker and more pigmented than my old tined moisturizer, but not as thick and pigmented as foundation. Also, the fact that the bottle is huge is another incentive to keep using it until it is gone, I don't want to waste the money- even if it is cheap!
Sarah B.
This is a good bb cream for the price. It comes in a few shades but blends to your skin tone. It has a faint smell of floral to it which I wasn't sure about but I got used to it. It's a nice product. I'd probably buy it again.
Monica P.
Redmond, WA
This product, while not exactly viscous, is less watery than most Asian BB creams. I usually have to mix it with some moisturizer to allow for easier coverage. While I purchased the Medium/Dark tone, I found it was a little too orange for me. It does an acceptable job of covering up blemishes but a concealer should be used to follow up on spots. I disliked the smell which was overtly floral and would not subside throughout the day.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a little oily and it goes on super light doesn't really cover much.... It feels like I don't have anything on once I apply it. I would recommend this for dry skin or people who want a thick cover up
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I actually have to say I love this product. The reason I gave it a B is because I think the formula could still be perfected. It's light and feels good on your face. I wouldn't recommend it for already oily skin tones though because it is more on the oily side. It's light and fresh on the skin when you don't want to wear heavy foundation. It's a great summertime product.
emily r.
I like this bb creme for when I want something fast to wear and have some coverage and spf 👌. It feel great on the skin and works well with powder too ! I think anyone who doesn't want to wear much should get this bb Creme!🙌
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?