BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Flor S.
Flor S.
I love this product, I been using it for almost a year already. I love the fact that it takes care of your skin but at the same time it covers all the black spots that's you have on your face. Great product
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
Glen burnie, MD
Once I used this product I never used another. The ingredients are awesome. The way it makes my skin feels is like no other. I use it as a primer and my makeup goes on like a dream! It's the best hands down!
Lupe C.
Lupe C.
I love this bb cream when I don't want to wear makeup. My face feels really good and soft. And would recommend it to people who like to do light makeup.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
Sebring, FL
I still feel lile there is something better out there. Smell is ok, I've definitely smelled worse. But this is the formulation I've liked the best.
Lis K.
Lis K.
I LOVE this product, I'm someone who doesn't like wearing foundation, but I've gotten this 3 times because it's so nice, it's not cakey, it goes on SO smooth, it will fade a little bit after wearing it for while but it's so beautiful, it adds a glow to my face that I love and it gives me the perfect amount of color on my face so I don't look dead haha would definitely recommend this for people who like the dewy and none-caked look :)
Kristy P.
Kristy P.
This feels really light on the skin the only thing I bought mine a shade darker so it didn't look as good cuz of that but the texture was amazing.
Lelys S.
Lelys S.
Saint Cloud
My skin did not like this product
Everytime I used it a couple breakouts would appear... Coverage was ok, light. I didn't see any other benefits😔
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
This one is just okay for me. I like that it is moisturizing and gives a nice dewy finish on my dry skin. I also like that it does not oxidize at all so I don't end up looking orange by the time I leave the house (like the elf BB cream did to me) It does take a little extra work to blend nicely and avoid streaks and I didn't get a ton of coverage.
Aarthi B.
Aarthi B.
Auburn
Feels oily during summer times. But great during cold weather. Really moisturizes and provides coverage. Good for an everyday no makeup look. Covers blemishes quite well still looking like natural skin
Marilyn R.
Marilyn R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I like to wear this on my down days at home it's very nice. Not too anything really. Doesn't cover a whole lot but it makes u dewy. It's good for dry skin.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?