BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laurie M.
I had gotten to try this out for free a few months ago. I love it! I use it almost every day. A little bit goes a long way. This stuff covers up all of my small blemishes and imperfections and makes my skin look smooth. It does leave my skin a little shiny, but I put bronzer on over it, so it's not a big deal for me.
Tamar C.
Newark, DE
If you have acne and your skin is in trouble, you can try BB cream, I tried BB creams of many brands, but now i have this one, It's not bad, but I'm not very satisfied of it. you can choose much better ones. for example: QLINIQUE and NAKED. but it depends what kind of skin you have. It's my appearance
Meghan D.
Woodstock, GA
I actually have to say I love this product. The reason I gave it a B is because I think the formula could still be perfected. It's light and feels good on your face. I wouldn't recommend it for already oily skin tones though because it is more on the oily side. It's light and fresh on the skin when you don't want to wear heavy foundation. It's a great summertime product.
Ane K.
The price is okay but the foundation moves doesn't stay still. I love that it has Spf and is light on the skin but i feel like its useless i bought 3 of those bb creams because i was excited about it bur i got really disappointed
Sarah M.
Coppell, TX
I love this BB cream out of all the drugstore BB creams I have tried this is the best one. It is very creamy and moisturizing on the skin. The one thing that I have that is a problem is that it is a little bit oily. I have oily skin and so that is a little bit of a problem, so if you have oil skin just try to use a small amount of it. A little goes a long way for this product. It is a medium coverage product so don't think that it is going to cover up all your acne or scaring, u will need to use canceler.
Sarah B.
This is a good bb cream for the price. It comes in a few shades but blends to your skin tone. It has a faint smell of floral to it which I wasn't sure about but I got used to it. It's a nice product. I'd probably buy it again.
Janelle R.
The product was much too thick, oily and fragrance-y for me. I used the whole container and even tried using different methods to applying it. A brush worked the best, but still left face looking wet. Would not repurchase.
alyssa t.
Maybe something was wrong with my roller ball but it was not easy to apply and did not do nearly as good a job for under eye makeup as other eye brighteners I have used. Unfortunately, I was disappointed and will not buy again.
Rachel H.
Sandy, OR
I absolutely LOVE this bb cream. I have actually never liked any bb cream I've tried before, but this one is more like a tinted moisturizer to me. You do get medium buildable coverage with this and it gives a beautiful natural/satin finish. I do have to set with powder, but I set all of my foundations with a powder.
Gabrielle R.
Philadelphia, PA
It's a little oily and it goes on super light doesn't really cover much.... It feels like I don't have anything on once I apply it. I would recommend this for dry skin or people who want a thick cover up
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?