BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Claudia H.
I like this product for days when I don't need much coverage. It's pretty light weight so it does not feel like I have a ton of makeup on my face, which is fantastic in the summer time. I have an oily t zone but have found that this does not need any setting powder as it keeps me matte all day long. The only down side is that it does not have much coverage, so on days when I have bad skin, this does not help much in hiding imperfections.
Kaylawilco
Glendale, AZ
Purchased this product after finding a $2.00 coupon in the paper. I've been using it for a few months now and I must say I do absolutely love it. Because I ham acne pro neiva always been afraid to wear foundation. But because this product is medicated the way my facial moisturizer is I don't have to worry about breakouts.
Fazle M.
Victorville, CA
Worst absolutely the worst foundation ish product ive ever bought
packaging is not good by any meams the product gets stuck in the lid and spills out because its so watery
3 color choices
even tho I knew all that I still payed 15$ for it because I thought it was good but no it broke my skin out bad
rubs off on clothes
I didn't find one thing I liked
wish I could take it back
Emily L.
Oceanside, CA
No major complaints for this BB cream. It's not my favorite but I often will throw some BB cream on if I don't feel like putting makeup on just to even out my skin a little bit. Very liquidy but does provide a nice, light, hydrating coverage.
Lizbeth M.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this bb cream for about 4-5 months now and i really have seen differences in my face in a really good way. it evens out my skin so well. The only thing i have to complain about is the shades it comes in... The light-medium one is too light and the deep one is too dark. Other than that i recommend it!
Sara I.
I like this as a beginner, but I wish the coverage was better. After a few hours it starts to wear off and look oily (at least on my skin: combination). More shades would be beneficial. I'm currently using oil free medium/deep.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
Love this BB cream. It is very smooth and goes on very even. I have always used regular foundation and this has really opened my eyes to how much coverage I actually need. I have noticed a big difference in my skin since I started using this. I do not need a heavy moisturizer and it is evening out my skin tone.
Leslie C.
If you don't have oily skin, this is the product to use! It's not my favorite because my skin gets so oily after a few hours. However the tint colors are great and match your skin. I wouldn't buy again because I prefer a matte product
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I really don't use foundation so this BB Cream is an excelent option for me. I have the oil free version but to is a little runny for me. Love that it has SPF and also love how light weight it is. Cover is pretty awesome also.
Fatima N.
This is great for normal skin with the minimum imperfections,, because on with that skin types it works well,, a give great coverage for them as well,, affordable and you can find everywhere,, sometimes can get oily very fast
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?