BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Sneha T.
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
BB cream is the best for daily use. I use this product on everyday basis. It's very handy and stays for long. It gives good effect to face. It gives a little shine and does wonders to face. Will definitely recommend others.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
I like this bb cream for the days when I don't want to wear much but need some spf and the tint gives me a nice even look without any effort.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Kathleen, GA
I tried this once and never used it again. It has a super strong smell to it and when I applied it, it started to separate on my face and looked patchy.
Shalah M.
Shalah M.
cleveland, TN
This is a really good light - medium coverage BB cream. I apply it like I would my foundation and my skin looks healthy and natural throughout the day.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Memphis, TN
I've used several other higher end BB creams but this one still beats them out- great coverage, makes me look natural but covers my flaws, stays on great all day!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Ann Arbor, MI
This, for me, is a holy grail product. I have referred so many people to this product and they absolutely love it as well. I use this every day and it's the if-i-lived-on-a-desert-island-and-had-to-bring-one-beauty-product, this would be it. It's very light on the skin. I have rather sensitive normal skin so I was worried that this would make me break out, but I've used it for 3/4 years and I've never had an issue. The best part about this product? It stays on all day!!!!
Tina K.
Tina K.
I use this bb cream everyday! I have acne prone skin that is normal to oily. This bb cream is perfect for school, work, I even use it when going out! It does not break me out, I believe it actually improves the look of my skin when I take it off. I always set it with a powder, but it doesn't need anymore coverage than that. Medium coverage, does not get shiny, doesn't break me out.. All around good product
Yanireth B.
Yanireth B.
New York
I like that this BB cream is lightweight and I liked the tint but my face is prone to oil and this product made me look more oily. Would not recommend for oily skin
Valentina I.
Valentina I.
When I bought this product, I was excited to go home and try it. I thought it would be perfect since I do love their other products. Unfortunately, it was the worst thing I've ever used on my face. I have oily skin and all this did was add more grease on top of my face. I tried to set it in so many different ways and it doesn't work. It just smears everywhere and never stays where it's supposed to be. I wouldn't recommend getting this if you have normal to oily skin.
Kasidy C.
Kasidy C.
This has really good coverage for a bb cream, yet it fells very light on the skin. It feels like barely more than a lotion yet it looks like foundation and stays for a long time. Loved it. I'm on my second bottle
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?