BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Amanda S.
Oak Harbor, WA
Can I just say this is my favorite lazy day 2 in 1 product ever!! I've used this product for about 2 years now and I always have a bottle on hand for those days you need to get up and go. Definitely a buildable product it is light to medium coverage.
I have been using this product for over 3 years now it's my everyday foundation that I use, it's definitely not a consistency of a bb cream, it's very opaque and gives a medium coverage, i use the one for oily combo skin and it's perfect doesn't give me any shine. It also has an spf so I ise it all summer long an never get a sunburn on my face. Love love love this product!
Sarah M.
National City, CA
I got this product having pretty high expectations of it. When I used it I was disappointed. The coverage is not that great at all. It's supposed to even skin tone and honestly I didn't see a difference. The oily feeling is the worse, even with loose powder over it I can still feel it. I won't buy this product again.
Jashira N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to BB cream when I'm during errands or when I want a light coverage . It's very easy to use and it's on a tube so it's perfect. A little goes a long way I have acne marks and the BB cream covered them up nicely .
Khampasong K.
just feeling like coverage was only so- so. Was not a fan of the floral scent this imparted. Didn't feel like it did a great job on keeping my skin moisturized either. Skin began to flake within hours. Not likely to recommend.
Sara I.
I like this as a beginner, but I wish the coverage was better. After a few hours it starts to wear off and look oily (at least on my skin: combination). More shades would be beneficial. I'm currently using oil free medium/deep.
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like the BB Cream is really soft and you don't have to use a lot of makeup if you like natural makeup.It blends really well with your skin. I will say is good for Combination skin. It really has a good sense is smell good.I recommend to people who like soft lotion for your facebook with a little bit of makeup.
Elyse F.
This leaves your skin feeling very dewey, which is not ideal for combination skin. The fair/light combo also is too dark for my fair skin and does not blend in well. I really wanted to like the product, but it is hard to match it to my skin tone.
Claudia H.
I like this product for days when I don't need much coverage. It's pretty light weight so it does not feel like I have a ton of makeup on my face, which is fantastic in the summer time. I have an oily t zone but have found that this does not need any setting powder as it keeps me matte all day long. The only down side is that it does not have much coverage, so on days when I have bad skin, this does not help much in hiding imperfections.
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I tend to buy more high end face products because I feel that drugstore products are expensive and there is no way to test the product and then return it. That being said, I did not like this product because it had very light coverage and I did not feel that it gave me a "perfected" skin look. It is expensive for the quality of product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?