BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
This is not what I was expecting. I had heard all of this great news on BB Cream's and I was excited to try one out because I was sick of my daily routine of moisturizer, primer, foundation, powder etc. I was excited for the all in one time saver!. Well needless to say I wasn't impressed. I put it on thinking it would be almost a tinted moisturizer. Well it turned out to be oily, I felt like I had grease smeared all over my face of a slight skin color tint. Part of their advertisement was to say you didn't need to wear makeup with this because it worked as an all in one. To me it did not cover at all. It didn't rub in at all. It was just a bad experience. Not to mention all of that it was kind of expensive for what it turned out to be.
Hiba M.
this is a blessing in disguise... for the kind of skin i have which doesnt require much coverage or have dark spots or acne.. this lightweight easy to apply foundation gives the best result .. a moisturizer with a touch of color
Riley C.
I used this bb cream through the summer and liked it. I don't think the range of colors is great and the lightest I felt was too dark. But it worked good. I repurchased through the summer time.
Angelica M.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this product and was very excited to use it. There are pros & cons. Pros: It has SPF which is VERY essential when taking care of your skin. always lean on products with SPF. Another pro: It blends nicely if you do it correctly. Cons: After a couple of hours, your face is SO greasy. So i only recommend this for those with REALLY DRY skin. like sand paper dry. It also creases. So if you laugh a lot (like me) or suffer from Chronic b**** face always have a mirror nearby to blend the creases.
Stephanie Y.
Garnier BB cream can sometimes be too dark even though the color is light. And it made my face too oily. I ended up wiping my makeup off after having it on for some time.
Samanta T.
This product is not for people with dry skin because it will cling onto any dry patches that you have on your face and leave you looking like a patchy mess but I believe that this can work for people with normal to oily skin
Kat K.
Love this BB cream. I've been using it since it came out. It's the only cream that lasts on my skin. It smooths out my pores, adds enough tint to my skin and blends well
Tashanda C.
Choudrant, LA
I love this BB Cream! It goes on so smoothly and smells awesome! It covers blemishes very well and lasts all day long! It also contains SPF which is an added bonus :-)
Rose E.
My current bb cream. The light to medium color matches me perfectly. It's very easy to blend. The consistency is liquid. It has a light smell. I love that it has spf 20
Audrey P.
Fort Smith, AR
It took me a while to decide how I feel about this BB Cream but after about 2 months of use about 2 times a week I've decided that it isn't worth the hype. It has a strange gray under tone (I've seen that with many BB creams though). At first it seems like a nice texture when it goes on but after a few hours it looks dry and half of it has gone missing from your face. It sort of smells like scented chemicals and it made my skin feel tight (I got the one for oily skin). At first it seems fine but it's really only good for sun protection
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?