BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jashira N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to BB cream when I'm during errands or when I want a light coverage . It's very easy to use and it's on a tube so it's perfect. A little goes a long way I have acne marks and the BB cream covered them up nicely .
Khampasong K.
just feeling like coverage was only so- so. Was not a fan of the floral scent this imparted. Didn't feel like it did a great job on keeping my skin moisturized either. Skin began to flake within hours. Not likely to recommend.
I have been using this product for over 3 years now it's my everyday foundation that I use, it's definitely not a consistency of a bb cream, it's very opaque and gives a medium coverage, i use the one for oily combo skin and it's perfect doesn't give me any shine. It also has an spf so I ise it all summer long an never get a sunburn on my face. Love love love this product!
Sarah C.
Arvada, CO
I really like this product. It's light and perfect for the days were I want to wear minimal makeup. It gives me a good amount of coverage and feels good on my skin. Throughout the day I do feel myself getting a little oily but nothing a little blotting powder can't fix. It is very liquidity but I personally don't mind.
Sonia S.
Did not work on me! Feels heavy on my face and melts quickly. I have oily/combination skin and it always ends up pooling under my eyelids and emphasizing my pores. I tried different translucent and setting powders and none made a difference.
Also, I tried two different shades and both oxidize after an hour or two of wear. This is definitely not a summer go to product.
Amber V.
La Porte, TX
I love that is pretty good coverage for a BB cream.. I love that it has 15spf in it... I don't wear foundation anymore because I feel like it's so bad for my skin & I don't need it unless my face is breaking out so this is perfect for me.. :) Blends really well in my skin. I feel like the coverage is also build able.
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I tend to buy more high end face products because I feel that drugstore products are expensive and there is no way to test the product and then return it. That being said, I did not like this product because it had very light coverage and I did not feel that it gave me a "perfected" skin look. It is expensive for the quality of product.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
I use this cream everyday, whether it's under my makeup for work, or lounging at home. The coverage isn't bad, either. Sometimes all I need is a little concealer to cover some blemishes on days I don't feel like using my foundation. I have combination skin, and moisturizes my dry spots while keeping the oily in check.
Sara I.
I like this as a beginner, but I wish the coverage was better. After a few hours it starts to wear off and look oily (at least on my skin: combination). More shades would be beneficial. I'm currently using oil free medium/deep.
Lizbeth s.
Mcallen, TX
I really like the BB Cream is really soft and you don't have to use a lot of makeup if you like natural makeup.It blends really well with your skin. I will say is good for Combination skin. It really has a good sense is smell good.I recommend to people who like soft lotion for your facebook with a little bit of makeup.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?