BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
This is a must for me. It's very moisturizing. I have very sensitive to the sun skin, but this has helped a lot. It can last for hours. It's definitely buildable. I 100% recommend it to other people.
Kristen T.
About the amount of coverage I would expect from a BB cream, but very buildable. Nice and light for year round. Perfect finish, not too oily or dry- can wear powder or go without even in the hot summer.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
I bought it here and brought it with me back to Philippines before. It was good and covers some but not all of my blemishes. Does not cause breakouts. But sometimes gets oily.
Wendy M.
This BB cream covers well but does tend to make my face oily by mid-afternoon. I like the consistency as it works well with a sponge applicator.
Chelsea W.
Easy to apply, lightweight, blends well
,natural looking and great for everyday use. I have dry skin and it works very well for me especially on beach days during the summer.
Emily  K.
This is one of the first bb creams that I ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. It has a pretty thick consistency but it is very moisturizing and gives good coverage
Lisa J.
Love this! It's great to even out skin tone without looking like you're wearing makeup. It great for days you don't have time for a full makeup routine. I often wear it alone.
Brianne G.
I never bother using a foundation ever since I've come across this product. Super lightweight, smells fabulous and protects your skin from so many things while also repairing it. I love this product!!
Courtney W.
Dumont, NJ
I was so beyond excited to try this product. I love finding new skin products that do multiple things. Especially BB creams since usually they are great moisturizers, and this is no exception!

It is very similar to tinted moisturizers that I have tried. It is kind of thick, BUT it smooths out and goes on very creamy and smooth, possibly my favorite part.

HOWEVER, this product did cause me to break out a little. I have extremely sensitive skin when it comes to breaking out. I definitely think this made me break out a bit around the spots I put it. After I stopped using the product my skin went back to normal. This is my absolute only complaint.

Also anyone commenting on the smell, I believe it is personal preference. I really don't mind it but friends of min have hated it. So it depends on the person and that shouldn't be a deal breaker of whether you should buy it or not.

However, those with ultra sensitive skin, might want to hold off or have a sample first because it may cause break outs. However, this could have just been my skin and not true for all sensitive skinned girls.
Lauren K.
When applied, it has a very pretty finish. It is medium coverage. There is not a wide range of colors and it smells like alcohol when you first apply it. On my oily skin, it definitely breaks up and makes me oilier throughout the day.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?