BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Left my skin a little greasy (nothing a finishing powder won't fix) and did break me out but overall a great BB cream for anyone on a budget. Does last a good amount of time.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Oakland, CA
Really good!
It's perfect to use during all the year, but especially I love to use in the summer!
It's very soft and clean. The cream adapt perfectly your color in your face!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
The coverage of this BB cream is quite surprising. Especially for a drugstore BB cream. It gives coverage but also gives a natural finish. I really like it!
Katie T.
Katie T.
Perfect for everyday day use! Leaves my skin protected and hydrated all day and still covers the little imperfections! Careful not to get it too near your eyes as it can burn!
Yuliya M.
Yuliya M.
East Hanover, New Jersey (NJ)

A worthy product of this brand. I love BB cream. This cream does not cause an allergic reaction. Perfectly levels the skin tone and fills it with radiance! Pleasant texture, not heavy. Does not clog pores. I'm 100% satisfied.
Klane M.
Klane M.
I'm using this whenever I go out. It's like a foundation for me. It absorbs well on my skin. Though I hope they have a lighter color but still works well.
Hiba M.
Hiba M.
this is a blessing in disguise... for the kind of skin i have which doesnt require much coverage or have dark spots or acne.. this lightweight easy to apply foundation gives the best result .. a moisturizer with a touch of color
Vickie R.
Vickie R.
The light medium shade is too light for my face and medium dark shade is too dark. The products looks nice on my face besides the fact that it doesn't Match my skin tone
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
San Diego, CA
Love this bb cream for a fresh face when I don't want to do my full make up routine. Especially great for the summer since it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on the face.
Somy J.
Somy J.
New Delhi
The best bb cream in the stores right now. It does the work of the foundation. Simply the bb cream gives a glow to the face. Highly recommend this cream.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?