BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Rebekah W.
I would recommend this to light-medium-darker tones. i am a very pale fair skinned girl and the prduct ended up oxidizing on me quickly and made me look orange. how ever i do think it would be better suited for darker skin than mine. i used the lightest shade they had. it just wasn't my favorite.
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Jess S.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. Most BB creams have little to no coverage, but this one is medium to full coverage. It's nice and lightweight on the skin and lasts all day long.
Megan J.
Winnemucca
My favorite BB Cream! This was such a game changer for me,the coverage is the best I have ever had with a BB cream, it's light weight enough to wear alone. It also helped my skin.
Samantha G.
Towson, MD
I'm a stickler for make-up that doesn't lay heavy on my skin and this product passes on that front but I also feel like it makes my skin seem more oily than it already it and I'm caking on different products to make up for that. It also doesn't do anything in the way of my acne.
Maggie C.
I have used this product only once. This is because the formula is a bit too watery and the smell is a bit strong. I didn't like how heavy it felt on my skin. However, it did cover evenly on my skin.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Maddie D.
I'm more of a full coverage kind of girl so I wasn't very impressed. I have found that it makes my skin look very oily and has hardly any pigment. I do like how blendable it is
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?