BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
This BB cream was okay, but it transferred easily. It lasted maybe 4 hours at MAX and I couldn't handle the scent. I do enjoy the bendable application and the thickness of the cream, but I feel there are better BB creams out there
Verna C.
Spring Valley, CA
It has light coverage and is definitely buildable. I have oily combination skin and I liked how it felt on my skin. It didn't quite hide my hyperpigmentation but with a little concealer it made for a flawless finish. Does have some flashback so it's not recommended for evening wear if you will be taking flash photography.
Katie D.
Garnier skin Renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is amazing! It's very lightweight and leaves your skin feeling and looking smooth without feeling oily. It's offered at a great price point as well. I definitely recommend to others!
Joi R.
Pretty okay smell. Remember that a little goes a LONG LONG way. It does have a dewy finish that tends to turn oily in a hot city like Las Vegas. Not my favorite BB, but it's nice for a cheaper one. It doesn't have that many color options, but it gets the job done and hides small blemishes while making your skin look good!
Mariah D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I absolutely love garnier BB cream. I use the combination skin for medium/deep skin tone. This keeps my skin even, clear and it feels so light! I don't even have to use any foundation. I've been using this product for over a year now, it's my favorite!
Kim L.
Irvine, CA
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Melissia L.
Westland, MI
This product is ALWAYS in my make up bag as it is definitely one of my holy grail's! I LOVE the coverage I get from Garnier BB Cream. It's natural looking, lightweight, long lasting...what more can you ask for!? Oh, it's very reasonably priced, as well. It goes on and blends well and it's one of the only BB Creams that doesn't burn my eyes! This is and will be a staple for me.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Kim T.
Oklahoma City, OK
It doesn't set well on your face because it's very thick and oily. It has coverage but the color range isn't the best. It makes my face feel very heavily beat and if I accidentally scrape my nail on my face, the coverage is gone.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?