BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Nelda G.
Nelda G.
Love the feel can wear this under makeup and not look cakey i wear it alone can't figure the whole make up thing now theres baking what the i m lost at putting on make up at least with this it gives the right coverage without all the foundation
Janie R.
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Laura N.
Laura N.
Logan, UT
Loved it! Was a little darker than I expected, but overall, I liked it because it didn't sink into my pores and feel heavy like other bb creams. I'm a redhead so my skin is always burning, but I never got a sunburn while using this! Recommend!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Mishawaka, IN
I love this product, it gives light coverage and makes my skin feel soft and isn't heavy at all. It also doesn't cause breakouts like some bb creams I've used
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I tried this product a while back and it was honestly awful. I have a yellow completion and it did not match to my skin tone at all. I was very disappointed.
natasha k.
natasha k.
I really love how light coverage this is, I've used this for a long time and I wear it alone! You can even get one with acne protection and it seems to help.
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I loved it!! I use it every day and always get compliments on how natural and glowy my skin looks. It does adapt to your skin tone. Only downside it can be a liiiitle greasy throughout the day if it is hot, but overall is very lightweight
Alisha A.
Alisha A.
I used to LOVE this product before I tried others and now I still own it but it's not my go-to anymore.... it has good coverage, but not full, as you wouldn't expect a BB to have. It only has 2 tones so it was a bit off for my skin color.
Belkis P.
Belkis P.
Texas City, TX
Worst BB cream I've ever tried. Color selection is horrible, smell is odd, and coverage (even for a BB cream) is basically nonexistent.
meagan g.
meagan g.
My favorite bb cream very light weight on the skin. Covers up blemishes with light to medium coverage settles in the skin nicely and is great for oily skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?