BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mariah D.
Wappingers Falls, NY
I absolutely love garnier BB cream. I use the combination skin for medium/deep skin tone. This keeps my skin even, clear and it feels so light! I don't even have to use any foundation. I've been using this product for over a year now, it's my favorite!
Brianna H.
San Diego, CA
This BB cream was okay, but it transferred easily. It lasted maybe 4 hours at MAX and I couldn't handle the scent. I do enjoy the bendable application and the thickness of the cream, but I feel there are better BB creams out there
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
The first BB cream I tried when they started coming into the U.S. markets. I liked the level of coverage but the scent is quite strong and chemical, not something I'd like to put on my face. The color of the product is a little yellow hued for my skin and the finish is a little too dewy where it left my skin looking oily.
Lydia A.
Los Angeles, CA
I just starting trying this BB Cream about a week ago and so far soo good I've been wearing it everyday to work on a 12hr shift and it stays put i like it for a light coverage its amazing so far. I haven't really starting seeing any results yet but hope to see some soon. My first BB cream i haven't tried anyother brands yet
Kim L.
Irvine, CA
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Joi R.
Pretty okay smell. Remember that a little goes a LONG LONG way. It does have a dewy finish that tends to turn oily in a hot city like Las Vegas. Not my favorite BB, but it's nice for a cheaper one. It doesn't have that many color options, but it gets the job done and hides small blemishes while making your skin look good!
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
This is my go to face product. It is a BB cream so it goes on light and doesn't feel heavy on the face like a foundation would but gives a shocking amount of coverage! I have fairly clear skin most days but even when blemishes pop up or my skin gets a little red this bb cream evens out my skin tone and makes it look flawless
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?