BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Haley M.
Haley M.
I wear this stuff every day. Tube lasts for a while. It covers everything but would definitely use a concealer. I lover the moisture it gives off. Worth the money spent and it helped with acne problems that I had.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Spencerport, NY
I use this Bb cream when I'm going to the beach or working out. Good coverage for everyday when you don't want to wear makeup and feels really light and moisturizing. Good for everyday wear however need to reapply.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
This is the best bb cream I have ever used. It is full coverage and it spreads and blends very easily. It comes out very fast and because it blends easily, you don't need much. I would defiantly recommend this.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Akron, OH
Very thick, and goes on almost like a foundation. I usually use half BB cream mixed with my regular facial moisturizer to cut down on the thickness and makeup feel. Does evenly smooth the appearance of my skin.
Phoenix C.
Phoenix C.
Pueblo, CO
Love this bb cream is super hydrating which is perfect for when my skin is especially dry. Love it!!! Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Grace C.
Grace C.
Lowell, MA
This has been my go-to BB cream for years! It does have a strong scent when applying, but goes away quickly once applied. The coverage is definitely light, but perfect for everyday.
Alexssa H.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love this bb cream. It's full medium coverage which is perfect if you don't like foundation. For summer this is perfect. Only con is it can oxidize but not too dark.
Lory V.
Lory V.
This product did not work well with my skin. It looked very bad. I heard it a very good product but it just didn't work out for my skin type. Also the color options were not very helpful. I got the shade to light and the next shade was to dark.
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Not a terrible product. It's quite thin and runny. I use this Garnier B.B. cream as a base for my e.l.f. mineral loose powder foundation and it's a solid combo.
Katy H.
Katy H.
Bakersfield, CA
I put this on before foundation and primer, and it makes my makeup blend with ease. Also great for light coverage for the gym or if you're rushing out the door!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?