BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kenz V.
Kingman
This has been my favorite foundation and spf since it hit the market. Always coming back to it! It's build-able or can be applied on days i just need protection from the sun but don't want a full face of makeup!
Erica S.
Highland mls, NY
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Thu T.
Santa Ana , CA
Easy every morning fast makeup routine with medium coverage! Moisturizing on the skin and does not transfers ! Also very long lasting ! Also gives a little spf which is really good for u! I would recommend this
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this BB skin profector cream. I like that it gives a slight tint of cover-up color. I like to use this in the mornings before work because it is quicker for me than putting on foundation. Also I can have a beautiful natural glow all day and it has sunscreen in it to protect my face as well.
Stephanie S.
Valencia , CA
I've tried several BB cream brands, mostly on the high-end side, like Smashbox, Stila, and Tarte, and Garnier's is comparable but a better price point. I participated in their BB rewards program and received a one-year supply for free (6 full-size bottles) and figured if I didn't like it, I could always give it away. To my surprise, I like it quite a bit. It glides on smoothly—some say it's oily, but that's only initially. Wait a minute and it turns matte. My skin tends to be on the dry side, so I prefer that it goes on this smooth, or else it'd irritate my dry skin even more. And color-wise, the light/medium is definitely more on the light side, so it definitely washes me out a little, especially during the summer when I naturally tan a bit. Also, would prefer a higher SPF, because 15 isn't enough.
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Janie R.
If you want to look like a carrot buy this! If not stay far away! I only tried it twice but both times I looked lime an extra on Jersey shore, not a great look. I do not recommend
Rebekah W.
I would recommend this to light-medium-darker tones. i am a very pale fair skinned girl and the prduct ended up oxidizing on me quickly and made me look orange. how ever i do think it would be better suited for darker skin than mine. i used the lightest shade they had. it just wasn't my favorite.
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?