BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Courtney W.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this BB cream because the coverage is great and is very light on days when I don't feel like wearing a ton of makeup. The only drawback is it does make your face oily after wearing it, which is not good for people with oily skin. I've seen they make one tailored for those with oily skin which would probably work even better.
Emilee N.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely love this BB cream! There is a version made especially for oily skin, and it works like magic. It covers my blemishes and helps heal my skin at the same time. It evens out the redness in my face so that I have an even tone and beautiful glow. It gives that almost airbrushed look. Plus it wears well and comfortable.
Virginia K.
This runs pretty dark, but it's a really good BB cream. It has the perfect amount of coverage for summer, and stayed on without powder in 90+ degree south Georgia heat. It's a very runny formula, so store it with the cap up! It's a little on the pricey side for what I usually go for, but I have enough to last for a long time.
Kim L.
Irvine, CA
This product is a little runny but it gives good coverage. It doesn't cover every little detail but it gives off enough coverage for a natural everyday use. This is very easy to apply with a brush or with your fingers but be careful when opening it because it tends to just run out of the bottle without even pressing it out.
Joi R.
Pretty okay smell. Remember that a little goes a LONG LONG way. It does have a dewy finish that tends to turn oily in a hot city like Las Vegas. Not my favorite BB, but it's nice for a cheaper one. It doesn't have that many color options, but it gets the job done and hides small blemishes while making your skin look good!
Katie D.
Garnier skin Renew miracle skin perfector BB cream is amazing! It's very lightweight and leaves your skin feeling and looking smooth without feeling oily. It's offered at a great price point as well. I definitely recommend to others!
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
The first BB cream I tried when they started coming into the U.S. markets. I liked the level of coverage but the scent is quite strong and chemical, not something I'd like to put on my face. The color of the product is a little yellow hued for my skin and the finish is a little too dewy where it left my skin looking oily.
Natalia P.
Montebello, CA
I have dry/combination skin and this was still too oily for my skin. I been wanting to try a BB cream since all the rave that's been going on about it, you know. I put this on and 2-3 hours later my eyeliner was all over the place. It felt so disgusting. I ended up purchasing the Maybelline BB cream.. works a lot better.
Jennifer M.
Asheville NC
IN LOVE!!! I was asked to test this product.. And to my surprise I was instantly a fan! No more full face foundation for me..This product makes my pores disappear! My face looks flawless. Easy to apply.. smells great.. I was a lil worried when I seen the actual product and how "runny" it is.. But once its on the face OMG!
Jessica B.
Louisville , KY
It's summertime. It's hot and I don't want to feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup or foundation. This makes my skin feel amazing. Like it stays fresh and smooth all day. I love the way it looks on my face. My face looks healthy and has a glow to it all day. I wear this daily because of the way it makes my face feel so fresh
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?