BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I got a TON of these from the "I Love my BB" promotion that Garnier was doing on their FB page. I was scared at first because all of the other BBs that I have tried have delivered such minimal coverage that I had no use for them. This one is the closest to an actual foundation with regard to coverage that I have used, and for that alone, I am a fan! It does have a scent to it, but it is light and fresh, so it is not overwhelming. I have very fair skin and the Light/Fair color is a little dark on me, but I can work with it when I use a light transluscent powder over it.That being said, I suffer from acne and scarring. While this is far from full coverage, I do leave the house while wearing it, so it covers enough to make me feel confident in my skin while also providing all of the benefits of a BB (of which, the SPF is my favorite).
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I was not so satisfied with this product. I have somewhat oily skin and this just made me feel extra oily and shinny. I feel like it did not add any color to my face. I do not recommend.
riya f.
Kochi
This is my favourite BB cream. Amazing for those hot Indian summer days when you want something light on your skin. It gives a wonderful smooth and fresh finish with very little product.
Megan D.
Kalispell, MT
I just recently purchased this. Its a little runny but after i put in on my face it is incredible! I like the fact that its light but mositurizes with out if feeling greeasy but yet has a little bit of a coverage.
Natashia H.
This didn't do anything for me at all. No coverage, no moisturizes, smelled weird and I just ended up giving it away to my mother in law who also didn't like it either and threw it away
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This product would have been great, but they have such a limited color selection that I could get a color close enough to pass. It did even out my skin tone and gives you a healthy glow.
Tory C.
I have been using this BB cream since it first came out! When I first purchased it, the store only had for normal skin which that formula is a lot thicker than the new oily skin version they now have, I feel that this one is too liquidy and if you lay the tube down on your counter watch out cause it will just start spilling out. I have used them both and I love them both. I have breakout prone oily skin and this one doesn't break me out! The smell isn't too bad. The best part is the great coverage you get from this! I put this on and set it with powder and it lasts all day! I do have to blot about 2 times throughout the day, but I ALWAYS have to with anything I wear on my face. The price is comparable with the others on the shelf and this one is actually worth buying. The color doesn't oxidize on me throughout the day.
Des B.
Not too shabby. Great tinted moisturizer. I did get samples in a magazine and managed to see that two formulas in light/medium mixed was a better color for me. I searched all the colors and saw that they stayed on my arm overnight. So for normal/dry skin this will probably have great staying power.
Ashley W.
This stuff is totally rocking my world right now. I've got combination, acne-prone skin with some pigmentation on my cheeks, and this stuff does an AWESOME job in terms of medium coverage, shine control, and staying power.

For me, this was NOT moisturizing enough to use on its own, so I apply it over an oil-free moisturizer.

KEY KEY KEY for this is that a little goes a long way! The formula is REALLLY liquidy, so start small. I apply by putting about a dime size in my fingertips, rubbing them together, then dotting on each of my cheeks, my forehead, my chin, and my nose. I then rub it all in, and I'll add a bit more to areas that need more coverage.

Overall, though, I really, really like this product. It doesn't oxidize, it blends in beautifully with my fair skin, and it controls oil like a champ! I'm happy with it.
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this BB cream! I have been using it for as long as I can realmente. I have a combination of both oily/dry skin and this BB cream works very well for my face and is also pretty long lasting and doesn't leave my face too oily. I will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?