BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lina P.
This is a great, lightweight BB cream. It's coverage is pretty decent too. However, it can start to look cakey, so it's not buildable and you need to make sure your skin is moisturized prior. One other problem I have is the color selection. If you don't use the correct shade, the color will oxidize on your skin and turn you orange.
Jaclyn N.
I really like this BB cream, especially since it's from the drugstore. The coverage was good and it's really easy to apply. I wish there was a better color range because the choices don't exactly match my skin tone. Also, I find it to be on the greasy side, which can easily be remedied by some powder. Overall, it's a good BB cream.
Darlene R.
I was given a full size of this product through a service that lets you try products and give your feedback. I was sent the "light" color version, which sounds like it might be close to my skin color, as I have fair skin. This stuff was a horrible color. It was so ORANGEy and dark. It was way to dark to be for a "light" skin tone.
Mckenzie G.
This was the first BB cream that I ever tried, and I didn't like it. It felt really heavy, and it never seemed to set. It made me extra greasy and I just didn't like how it felt on my skin. Then they came out with an oil free version, but it still just felt too heavy for a BB cream. There's better drugstore BB creams out there.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Tia M.
I really like this cream. It makes my complection really tan, in the summer thats good but not always in the winter. This product covers and trets my acne. It is grease when I put it on but it's a cream du it's going to be greasy. I put powder over top of it so my skin donesn't look oily. I recommend this product for people who struggle with acne!!!
Jennifer G.
I really wanted to love this product. When I first applied it to my face, I really like the light, smooth coverage. Although the smell was a bit strong, that's not what made me rate this product so low. This product did not agree with my skin. It caused a horrible allergic reaction. My skin has never been the same. I never knew my skin was so sensitive as nothing has ever caused a reaction like this. To many ingredients for the sensitive skin. And I would only recommend this, cause not everyone's skin will react the same.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
Kate E.
I really wanted to like this product. I had heard good things about it, so I ordered it online. I tried it and it seemed a little greasy. Then I noticed that I was breaking out a lot afterwards. I gave it another go and sure enough, I broke out again. I know they have a new formulation out, so I would like to try that one!
Jessica S.
Clovis, CA
This is my go to face product. It is a BB cream so it goes on light and doesn't feel heavy on the face like a foundation would but gives a shocking amount of coverage! I have fairly clear skin most days but even when blemishes pop up or my skin gets a little red this bb cream evens out my skin tone and makes it look flawless
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?