BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Garnier BB cream can sometimes be too dark even though the color is light. And it made my face too oily. I ended up wiping my makeup off after having it on for some time.
Audrey P.
Audrey P.
N Little Rock, AR
It took me a while to decide how I feel about this BB Cream but after about 2 months of use about 2 times a week I've decided that it isn't worth the hype. It has a strange gray under tone (I've seen that with many BB creams though). At first it seems like a nice texture when it goes on but after a few hours it looks dry and half of it has gone missing from your face. It sort of smells like scented chemicals and it made my skin feel tight (I got the one for oily skin). At first it seems fine but it's really only good for sun protection
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Garnier is my all time favorite bb cream! It works just like a foundation and gives pretty good coverage while looking natural. Doesn't break me out and isn't drying!
Sofia Lourdes G.
Sofia Lourdes G.
Doral, FL
Es fenomenal te deja la piel suavecita pareja no tiene olor desagradable, es perfecta porque generalmente estos productos me dan alergia y esta no me irrita la piel.
Tayha S.
Tayha S.
Spring,Texas
It is very lightweight and reduces the redness. It is a great product for everyday use when you just want to cover up your redness if you're like me.
Katie U.
Katie U.
It was a bit hard to tell whether this bb cream worked well, as it was much too dark and orange for me even in the lighter shade. It seemed as if it would give light coverage, as didn't feel too bad on the skin, but it is not ideal for very pale people.
maciel m.
maciel m.
my favorite bob creme, inexpensive yet great quality. does not leave my skin with a white cast like many bb cremes I've tried have. moisturizes but also adds the lightweight natural tint that i love to use under my foundation just after using my primer !
riya f.
riya f.
This is my favourite BB cream. Amazing for those hot Indian summer days when you want something light on your skin. It gives a wonderful smooth and fresh finish with very little product.
Katty B.
Katty B.
East Islip, NY
I don't use foundation. I tried before and I just feel don't go with it, so I decided to start using bb and cc cream. This one speacilly is one of my two favorites
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Didn't get the right color for me so it make it difficult to fall in love with it. It also showed up my pores and I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. I like the lightweight feel but I wouldn't get this again.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?