BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I personally did not like this st all, it was way too light for my skin even the darkest shade. It does not blend into the skin at all, instead it just sits on top and leaves a white cast. Made my skin extremely dry and I have oily skin
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
This product was an alright purchase for me. It made my skin feel smooth, but noticed it made my skin oily sometimes. There are only a few color options (I think fair, light/medium, medium/dark), but they blend with a wide range of skin tones fairly well. This would be a great buy if you need to save money but want a BB cream to use.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
Had a eye infection and a lot of redness underneath my eye I was desperate to get it covered. As I go through all the different products in the grocery store I came across this one under fifteen dollars $$ I used it in the car đźš— it had great coverage,satin finish and it didn't look like concealed it was very natural I recommend it.
Allison S.
West Palm Beach, FL
I bought this in the OIL CONTROL formula and it was amazing. It lasts all day without me getting oily and has amazing coverage. It covers exactly like a foundation without feeling like you have a pound of makeup on. The only downside is that I'm very pale and the lightest shade is a little too dark for me. Even with it blended down my neck my mom could tell it wasn't matching me.
Jennifer G.
I really wanted to love this product. When I first applied it to my face, I really like the light, smooth coverage. Although the smell was a bit strong, that's not what made me rate this product so low. This product did not agree with my skin. It caused a horrible allergic reaction. My skin has never been the same. I never knew my skin was so sensitive as nothing has ever caused a reaction like this. To many ingredients for the sensitive skin. And I would only recommend this, cause not everyone's skin will react the same.
Darlene R.
I was given a full size of this product through a service that lets you try products and give your feedback. I was sent the "light" color version, which sounds like it might be close to my skin color, as I have fair skin. This stuff was a horrible color. It was so ORANGEy and dark. It was way to dark to be for a "light" skin tone.
Ivy G.
Athens
I heard really great things about this product from my friend. We looked for it for a couple of months, and we couldn't find it anywhere. Recently we found it at a CVS and I love it. I goes smoothly on the skin and really helps my complexion as well as protect from the UV rays.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Like how this goes on-most times.
Can be found cvs and other local stores. Under $10.
Dries fast and helps to even out skin tone.
Need to shake a lot-a few I bought were runny.

The medium was not as dark as I thought. Bottle lasts over a month and used daily.

There is another brand by Maybeline and Almay that I like better.
Amanda M.
This product is AMAZING and the price can't be beat!! This has replaced so many of my higher end products (MAC, UD, etc.). I use the oily/combination skin formula and it feels amazing on. I use this almost daily and in my southern, humid weather, it performs beautifully. Gives a natural, flawless finish and really helps minimize the look of pore size instantly! I love this stuff!! :D
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?