BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's great! It's awesome as a moisturizer (I have normal skin) and gives me just enough coverage for everyday wear. I haven't tried building this cream, but it applies easily and blends well.
skylar m.
Danville
Love this BB cream on a lazy day when I'm not feeling a full face of makeup!! I have yet to branch out and try a high end BB cream. I want to see how this compares to the Your Skin But Better by It Cosmetics! Because the coverage of this is decent when my skin is clear!!
Sarah D.
Makes my skin look so healthy and natural. Even when I don't have it on! Sometimes looks camry and dried out at the end of the day & does not withstand the summer heat but def my go to when I don't want full coverage makeup
Silvana B.
Cicero, IL
I was defiantly surprised by this product. It has buildable coverage. I also noticed that I didn't have to put on a primer to control the oils. This product also didn't break me out since I fell asleep with it on (oops...) . All in all this product lasted me a good 8 hours and kept my oils under control.
Heather H.
Love love love it! Great for when u want light to medium coverage. Also use it on my legs to cover spider vains and its amazing! Even stayed on at water slides and i kept that satin finish!
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I like this Bb cream, however I thought it was pretty greasy and made my face look oily. It has coverage, and it had a scent to it. My face was slick after using it, and I would rather have something that isn't as oily.
Arlíssa H.
Staten Island, NY
This was the first BB cream I tried when I first heard about them - after doing all the research I possibly could, I decided Granier's BB cream would be best for my oily/combo skin since it had the version specifically for it. At first, I loved it. My skin looked healtheir, it added just enough of a tint to make me look awake (but it does have a very light coverage), and it didn't smell as bad as everyone whined it did, in my opinion at least. I never felt the need to really set it with a powder, other than in my T-zone. However, over time I started hating it. It oxidized as the day went by and by the end of the night my face and neck (up to where I blended it) were practically orange, the bottle was not efficient and the product was practically spilling out onto my counter over night. I was so upset but my sisters got a good use out of it!
Megan D.
Kalispell, MT
I just recently purchased this. Its a little runny but after i put in on my face it is incredible! I like the fact that its light but mositurizes with out if feeling greeasy but yet has a little bit of a coverage.
Jenifer K.
Henrietta, NY
I got a TON of these from the "I Love my BB" promotion that Garnier was doing on their FB page. I was scared at first because all of the other BBs that I have tried have delivered such minimal coverage that I had no use for them. This one is the closest to an actual foundation with regard to coverage that I have used, and for that alone, I am a fan! It does have a scent to it, but it is light and fresh, so it is not overwhelming. I have very fair skin and the Light/Fair color is a little dark on me, but I can work with it when I use a light transluscent powder over it.That being said, I suffer from acne and scarring. While this is far from full coverage, I do leave the house while wearing it, so it covers enough to make me feel confident in my skin while also providing all of the benefits of a BB (of which, the SPF is my favorite).
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I was not so satisfied with this product. I have somewhat oily skin and this just made me feel extra oily and shinny. I feel like it did not add any color to my face. I do not recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?