BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
The first BB cream I tried when they started coming into the U.S. markets. I liked the level of coverage but the scent is quite strong and chemical, not something I'd like to put on my face. The color of the product is a little yellow hued for my skin and the finish is a little too dewy where it left my skin looking oily.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
Nati K.
Tbilisi
I bought it (medium for normal skin) to use as every day winter makeup. It really works for my skin and gives skin more natural look but is too heavy so I use it two or three times a week. I think it is a bit chalky. I think it would be better for oily skin. It is not expensive so I think you have to give it a chance.
Jordan S.
Little Elm, TX
This stuff has changed my life. My skin is flawed with scars and acne and red spots and this stuff has given me back the confidence that I needed. It goes on well and the coverage is great. Not to mention that it offers protection from the sun! I have been using it for almost a year and I would highly recommend it!
Kimberly R.
Tomball, TX
Garnier is a great brand so i figured i would try their BB cream. This did not cut it for me. I usually use high end brands but i figured i would try this one for everyday use at work. I applied and it went on well, but it did not cover like i like and it did not last all day on my face. I would not repurchase.
Encarnacion J.
I used this product before when I ran out of foundation. It's not really full coverage but great for those that want something sheer. I do have sensitive skin on my face that is also oily and my skin was not having it. I ended up getting a little rash around my eyes, forehead, chin and the perimeter of my face.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
I really like this BB cream for an easy quick coverage for the gym. It glides on like lotion and I am good to go. The only complaint I have is that I wish it had more of a matte finish, it is a little shiny on my skin. I'm not sure if I would purchase again, but it does have great coverage for problem redness.
Kristy A.
I haven't used many bb creams and after finding this, I didn't feel i needed to. I loved this from the start. It B evened out my skin tone, lightly covered over blemishes and my skin looked fresh! I actually wear this when i wake up early to go to the gym. I don't want to wear "makeup" but this does the trick !
Jessica L.
McDonough, GA
I love love love this product. It provides enough coverage during my day to day routine while also hydrating. I used to always forget to moisturize before applying my foundation and never seemed to get enough coverage with a tinted moisturizer. This is the best of both worlds while also being very affordable.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I tried this product quite some time ago and didn't care for it at all. It was too orange toned for my fair skin and the scent was somewhat irritating. While it is an affordable BB cream, there are better options at the drugstore. The product quickly separated and became runny as well which was disappointing.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?