BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Kate F.
Kate F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
All around great BB cream with sunscreen. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so it is perfect for weekend wear or when I don't want a full face look. Easy to apply with brush or fingers, it has a nice luminosity that gives a slight imperceptible glow. I have purchased it several times and I will again. Great value for the product.
Liz N.
Liz N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite BB creams out there. In the summertime I usually just wear BB cream instead of foundation because it's lighter on the skin and doesn't clog my pores. This one goes on like a foundation so it gives me the flawless look which is a huge bonus for me. I'm always recommending this to my friends and family.
Fabbie E.
Fabbie E.
I love this BB cream so much. I have dry, sensitive skin which is a little acne prone and this product has not made me break out at all. I do apply a moisturizer and primer before using this product and it lasts all day! My favorite way to apply is use my morphe stippling brush and then go in with the beauty blender afterwards.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I've been using this stuff for years and absolutely love it! I have normal skin (not oily or dry) and use the oil free kind. My mom uses the thicker one is as foundation, but I like the oil free to use under my foundation and on my upper neck. The price is what drew me in, but the quality is what has kept me coming back for me.
Katie E.
Katie E.
Logan, UT
Love this stuff! It has some SPF in it, so that's always a bonus for my fair skin, and it smells so good! The coverage is light, but in a way that improves the good in my skin and camouflages the not-so-good. My only complaint is that the coverage fades by the end of the day. For the price, though, it's really a great product.
Missy G.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Like how this goes on-most times.
Can be found cvs and other local stores. Under $10.
Dries fast and helps to even out skin tone.
Need to shake a lot-a few I bought were runny.

The medium was not as dark as I thought. Bottle lasts over a month and used daily.

There is another brand by Maybeline and Almay that I like better.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the worst BB cream I have ever tried. The product is greasy and never sets into the skin. I prefer a matte look with my makeup. I don't want to be shiny and greasy. This product actually made my skin worse by using it. It actually gave me zits, every. single. time. I ever wore it. I would not recommend this product.
selma s.
selma s.
Garnier Bb cream is really nice. I usually use a little vitamin E oil and mix it with the Bb cream that way I do not get the streaky look. It goes in a little smoother and my face has a little shine but not too much. Bb cream usually leaves a matte look and I am not a fan of that. I like alittle shine Bc I have combo skin.
Mazuza T.
Mazuza T.
North Olmsted, OH
Omg. I must say this is my absolute SPRING favorite tinted moisturizer!!! You can even wear it on the hottest, most humid days!!! It gives beautiful coverage with age becoming streaked or blotchy! Makes your skin look smooth. And it last for hours! I use it for spring time!! I love this product and recommend to everyone!!
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This cream is the perfect base for your makeup all year long. With a light tint to it, it brightens your skin on the dreary days and provides a non-poreblocking SPF for those sunny days. I have been using Garnier's BB cream for year and swear by it. And for the price ($5-7 and usually there are coupons) you cant go wrong!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?