BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessie K.
Savannah , GA
I use this product every day. It is my foundation. It leaves me enough coverage to get buy with without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not greasy and blends easily. Does a good job covering my pregnancy dark spots!
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
I've used this product for years and absolutely love it! I use the oil free version and its a MUST for me in the summer. It feels so light weight yet moisturizes just enough for that perfect summer "glow from within". Gives decent amount of coverage where you look very natural yet its just a bit "better than your skin". You can't really go wrong with this one!
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
I have been using this product for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It is so light but still has a good coverage. It moisturizers the skin and doesn't clog your pores. Sometimes it can be a little shiny depending on your skin tone, so I recommend getting the shine control one! Either way, this is by far my favorite foundation! ❤️
Shelby H.
I had really high hopes for this but I was let down. I wanted something that would both help the appearance of my under eyes and also cover up dark circles. It ended up creasing quite a bit even though I set it with powder. I also don't think it's worth the price. huge let down:(
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I really like this product. I bought the same one only for the oily skin combination and I actually like this one better. I feel like it covers a little bit more than the other one. It doesn't clog up my pores and it doesn't look like I'm really wearing anything at all yet still gives you that coverage that your looking for and wanting.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Like how this goes on-most times.
Can be found cvs and other local stores. Under $10.
Dries fast and helps to even out skin tone.
Need to shake a lot-a few I bought were runny.

The medium was not as dark as I thought. Bottle lasts over a month and used daily.

There is another brand by Maybeline and Almay that I like better.
Emilee N.
Rossville, GA
I absolutely love this BB cream! There is a version made especially for oily skin, and it works like magic. It covers my blemishes and helps heal my skin at the same time. It evens out the redness in my face so that I have an even tone and beautiful glow. It gives that almost airbrushed look. Plus it wears well and comfortable.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
Had a eye infection and a lot of redness underneath my eye I was desperate to get it covered. As I go through all the different products in the grocery store I came across this one under fifteen dollars $$ I used it in the car 🚗 it had great coverage,satin finish and it didn't look like concealed it was very natural I recommend it.
Jennifer G.
I really wanted to love this product. When I first applied it to my face, I really like the light, smooth coverage. Although the smell was a bit strong, that's not what made me rate this product so low. This product did not agree with my skin. It caused a horrible allergic reaction. My skin has never been the same. I never knew my skin was so sensitive as nothing has ever caused a reaction like this. To many ingredients for the sensitive skin. And I would only recommend this, cause not everyone's skin will react the same.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?