BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Birgitte H.
Trying to give my skin a break without compromising my self-confidence, this BB Cream has delivered and gives my skin a natural glow and applies easily. It covers my blemishes with all over cover whilst letting my skin breathe.
Meghan S.
Ocean, NJ
I love this BB cream, with the exception of the scent. It makes my skin look flawless and it's so lightweight that I forget that I'm even wearing anything. When I remove it, my skin still glows.
Irene K.
Great product! I was surprised that the cvs I used to buy this from informed me that they discontinued the product I like this because it's a five in one and does everything you need it to do.
Jamie E.
Cary, NC
This BB cream is my summer go to! I love to wear this on the days I want to look fresh but don't want to spend forever putting on a full face. It's easy to apply and super affordable. The coverage is great for the purpose of the product. Would definitely recommend!
Tanya G.
Hialeah, FL
So after hearing good things about the coverage from this BB cream I had to try it out! So first I tried out the medium deep color as I am latina and have a warmer skin tone, but I think its a bit dark so I also got the lighter shade, well that one is a bit light so I combine them to get a better color match. My skin is not perfect I battled blemishes since a teen, Ive used acne products that have made me a bit redder in some parts of my face and my skin is so uneven, and I have about 2 sun spots by my cheekbones I gotta say this BB cream has been acting as my only foundation, It covers well and really makes me look soft! It does not break me out even when I forget to wash it off at night, oops! To clarify I have the one for oily skin. I don't believe most product will not make you oily after a while especially in these heat so yet I get oily after about 2 hours but I always carry my oil blotting papers and some powder just in case! So the point is this bb cream is great!
Sneha T.
Parsippany, NJ
BB cream is the best for daily use. I use this product on everyday basis. It's very handy and stays for long. It gives good effect to face. It gives a little shine and does wonders to face. Will definitely recommend others.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Works well with my combination skin, however u wish this came in a lighter shade. The color kight/medium makes my fair skin seem yellowed, and I have never been able to find a color that is paler than that. Otherwise, I love it!
skylar m.
Danville
Love this BB cream on a lazy day when I'm not feeling a full face of makeup!! I have yet to branch out and try a high end BB cream. I want to see how this compares to the Your Skin But Better by It Cosmetics! Because the coverage of this is decent when my skin is clear!!
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's great! It's awesome as a moisturizer (I have normal skin) and gives me just enough coverage for everyday wear. I haven't tried building this cream, but it applies easily and blends well.
Erin C.
Channahon
Literally have used this every day for the past 5 years, I have maybe one breakout every six months, and honestly my favorite part is in the summer all I need is this and some mascara and I'm ready for work! I wouldn't even know what to do if this went off the market
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?