BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Linden, MI
I was excited about this product because I have freckles and I don't like thick matte foundation that covers them and just looks cakey. But no matter what amount I apply it makes my pores look HUGE! It's so weird. It like magnetized them.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Rochester, NY
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
I'm more of a full coverage kind of girl so I wasn't very impressed. I have found that it makes my skin look very oily and has hardly any pigment. I do like how blendable it is
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Easy to apply, lightweight, blends well
,natural looking and great for everyday use. I have dry skin and it works very well for me especially on beach days during the summer.
Emily  K.
Emily K.
This is one of the first bb creams that I ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. It has a pretty thick consistency but it is very moisturizing and gives good coverage
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Princeton, WV
I bought it here and brought it with me back to Philippines before. It was good and covers some but not all of my blemishes. Does not cause breakouts. But sometimes gets oily.
Majdoulin O.
Majdoulin O.
Detroit
Best BB Cream ever!
Nice and natural look.
Full coverage.
Stays the whole day.
They have it for all types of skin and in three shades.
It has SPF 20.
This is my number one bb cream and I always buy it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
When applied, it has a very pretty finish. It is medium coverage. There is not a wide range of colors and it smells like alcohol when you first apply it. On my oily skin, it definitely breaks up and makes me oilier throughout the day.
Brianne G.
Brianne G.
I never bother using a foundation ever since I've come across this product. Super lightweight, smells fabulous and protects your skin from so many things while also repairing it. I love this product!!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wantagh, NY
I haven't used it in a while but I highly recommend! I wore it to a festival once where everyone's faces were bright red and my face didn't gain much color! Also helps keep my face makeup in place too
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?