BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Amanda M.
This product is AMAZING and the price can't be beat!! This has replaced so many of my higher end products (MAC, UD, etc.). I use the oily/combination skin formula and it feels amazing on. I use this almost daily and in my southern, humid weather, it performs beautifully. Gives a natural, flawless finish and really helps minimize the look of pore size instantly! I love this stuff!! :D
Hyun K.
this is my favorite go to foundation. It's light weight and build-able and has great coverage. The best thing about this is that, i doesn't feel like you have foundation on. It stays all day long and i keep going back to this one !
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Like how this goes on-most times.
Can be found cvs and other local stores. Under $10.
Dries fast and helps to even out skin tone.
Need to shake a lot-a few I bought were runny.

The medium was not as dark as I thought. Bottle lasts over a month and used daily.

There is another brand by Maybeline and Almay that I like better.
Mckenzie G.
This was the first BB cream that I ever tried, and I didn't like it. It felt really heavy, and it never seemed to set. It made me extra greasy and I just didn't like how it felt on my skin. Then they came out with an oil free version, but it still just felt too heavy for a BB cream. There's better drugstore BB creams out there.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
This is by far my favorite BB Cream and I have used all sorts from low end to very high end. For the price and quantity, you are getting a lot for your dollar. The product itself goes on nice and light, it blends beautifully and is my makeup must have. Because you do not need large amounts, the product lasts for quite some time!
Katherine P.
Hamden, CT
I love this product. I use this product daily, its fast and easy to apply. I like the medium coverage, so as to not wear heavy makeup everyday. I tend to have oily skin so i use the combination to oily skin type. works great leaves my face even toned and healthy looking. It also contains SPF 20 (sunscreen) which is always a plus.
Halley B.
I know a lot of people say this is really oily for them, however they also offer an oil free version which works really well! I had the original and noticed it never set but when I tried the oil free I was finally happy. It's a great product and good priced because it's drugstore. Don't be disappointed if the normal version doesn't work! Just get the one labeled "combination/oily skin"
Tia M.
I really like this cream. It makes my complection really tan, in the summer thats good but not always in the winter. This product covers and trets my acne. It is grease when I put it on but it's a cream du it's going to be greasy. I put powder over top of it so my skin donesn't look oily. I recommend this product for people who struggle with acne!!!
Elizabeth W.
This BB cream offers nice coverage. It only comes in 2 shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark it has a little bit of a thick consistency. It feels very moisturizing when you put it on. I have combination skin and for me I did get shinny a few hours after I put it on. So I would have to recommend this if you have dry or normal skin.
Jaclyn N.
I really like this BB cream, especially since it's from the drugstore. The coverage was good and it's really easy to apply. I wish there was a better color range because the choices don't exactly match my skin tone. Also, I find it to be on the greasy side, which can easily be remedied by some powder. Overall, it's a good BB cream.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?