BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
Amy T.
I love this bb cream. I won't be wearing foundation all summer,ill be wearing this for sure.it has light coverage,but it really evens out my skin. Makes it look as if I have nothing on. When I had it on I got compliments on my skin,thinking there was nothing on my face. If you have breakouts or scars it probably won't cover fully and be careful if you have oily skin,use a little bit of powder.
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
I use this product every day. It is my foundation. It leaves me enough coverage to get buy with without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not greasy and blends easily. Does a good job covering my pregnancy dark spots!
Alyssa G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a very oily finish but can be set down with powder easily. It gives a perfect amount of coverage to even out skintone but you can hardly tell you have anything on. It's great! I've gone through multiple tubes.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this bb cream, I use it everyday and espically love it since it has sunscreen in it so I don't have to allot sunscreen as well as my foundation. it is light and really makes my skin even. lasts about half the day in the Florida heat
JoAnna C.
Always been a big fan of Garnier. I love the scent of everything.! One thing I love about this product is that a small amount goes a long way. Blends and absorbs easily. Can be found at the usual drugstores, target, etc.. Reasonably priced.
Shelby H.
I had really high hopes for this but I was let down. I wanted something that would both help the appearance of my under eyes and also cover up dark circles. It ended up creasing quite a bit even though I set it with powder. I also don't think it's worth the price. huge let down:(
Sally J.
This product works really well. It has very nice coverage. It only takes one roll to cover my under eye. I love that it has a roller which makes it very easy to apply. This product is a great drugstore alternative to more expensive brands.
Maribel M.
['Phoenix', 'AZ'], AZ
very light bb cream but has lots of coverage! very great smell, easy to apply and can blend with fingers to give a nice finish. Very buildable. Only thing is they only have light/medium and medium/deep. Lots of product for the price and I would definitely buy it again
Emma B.
Flagstaff, AZ
For drug store this worked really well! But it left my skin kinda streaky and oily!! I have combination but you would definitely need to set with a powder and touch up during the day!!! It does look very natural but I'm not sure if I would buy again!!
Carrine W.
Columbus , OH
I personally did not like this st all, it was way too light for my skin even the darkest shade. It does not blend into the skin at all, instead it just sits on top and leaves a white cast. Made my skin extremely dry and I have oily skin
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.
Brianna m.
Is this worth buying?
Marie T.
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price and also does this work?
Hannah Q.
Pahoa, HI
How long does this BB Cream stay on and look good throughout the day?