BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Bianka S.
várpalota
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not bad, but It can turn into a Little darker at The End of The day. But If I'm in a rush I usually use It.
paola r.
Morristown,TN
I love my bb cream. wouldn't want to use any other it is amazing if you guys want to go for a more natural look.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gets oily really fast. I’m not a huge fan of this one at all but it might be okay for someone with dry skin
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Omg i love this cream it makes ones skin so soft and feel brand new after using it even after only one use of it.
Melany O.
Brockton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is so good,,, I like it too, and I love Garnie products, I buy it on amazon idk how much money but is pretty cool
Roxanne R.
Not able to blend. Not many shades to choose from. Did not work for me. Not long lasting clogged pores. No bueno.
member-58a5a6441
Texas
I love this bb cream!! Is my first time when i used this make up and I'm in love because y love the natural look
la amo me deja la piel muy suave 0 daño es un muy buen producto por mi no la dejaria de usa por nada en el mundon
April B.
Lexington, KY
This is not Foundation. It's a basic lotion with skin tone evening properties. I use a powder foundation over it.
Lous M.
Calexico, CA
My godddddd. Yesssss. When im out, i take with me and leaves my skin flawless, without trying and just applying.
Zhanna V.
Inman, SC
So how do you guys like this product?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been looking for a BB cream for the summer and weekend where I don't have to put so much makeup on. Something that has medium coverage but won't break me out. Is this product good for acne prone skin? Is is light?
Sarah B.
Caney, KS
How does this product compare to other BB creams? Performance & Price wise.
Benita S.
Harrisville, MI
How much coverage does this bb cream have??
Karen B.
Does it have enough coverage for acne prone skin?