BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I'm a stickler for make-up that doesn't lay heavy on my skin and this product passes on that front but I also feel like it makes my skin seem more oily than it already it and I'm caking on different products to make up for that. It also doesn't do anything in the way of my acne.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Winnemucca
My favorite BB Cream! This was such a game changer for me,the coverage is the best I have ever had with a BB cream, it's light weight enough to wear alone. It also helped my skin.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
About the amount of coverage I would expect from a BB cream, but very buildable. Nice and light for year round. Perfect finish, not too oily or dry- can wear powder or go without even in the hot summer.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
Linden, MI
I was excited about this product because I have freckles and I don't like thick matte foundation that covers them and just looks cakey. But no matter what amount I apply it makes my pores look HUGE! It's so weird. It like magnetized them.
Marie P.
Marie P.
Charlotte, NC
For a BB cream the coverage is pretty great. It's buildable. I just wish that there was a bigger selection of shades. Or at least shades that took yellow undertones into consideration.
Maddie D.
Maddie D.
I'm more of a full coverage kind of girl so I wasn't very impressed. I have found that it makes my skin look very oily and has hardly any pigment. I do like how blendable it is
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Easy to apply, lightweight, blends well
,natural looking and great for everyday use. I have dry skin and it works very well for me especially on beach days during the summer.
Majdoulin O.
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
Best BB Cream ever!
Nice and natural look.
Full coverage.
Stays the whole day.
They have it for all types of skin and in three shades.
It has SPF 20.
This is my number one bb cream and I always buy it.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
When applied, it has a very pretty finish. It is medium coverage. There is not a wide range of colors and it smells like alcohol when you first apply it. On my oily skin, it definitely breaks up and makes me oilier throughout the day.
Emily  K.
Emily K.
This is one of the first bb creams that I ever tried and it's still one of my favorites. It has a pretty thick consistency but it is very moisturizing and gives good coverage
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
Does this product last all day?
Does this give you a natural look?
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Would you recommend this product? Searching for a good foundation .
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?
Sofie E.
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Did this product dry anyones skin?