BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Shelby T.
I can't stand this stuff. First of all, if anything this is just a glorified tinted moisturizer. No BB Cream in my opinion. Second, it turns my face into an oil slick, and I have dry skin! I can't imagine what it would do with combo/oily skin types. It's got a nice scent but, if I keep it light I get no coverage and if I build it up, I look like a caked up mess. There are much better products at the drugstore for half the price. Save your money, try something else.
Katherine S.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB Cream. It's the only American BB I've used that I've liked. I have a yellow undertone to my skin, so it matches me pretty well. It's nice for days when I don't want too much coverage, and when I need moisture. It evens out my skin tone nicely.
Ken W.
Salem, NH
This product might work for dry skin, but when I applied it on my oily face, my face became a greasy & shiny mess! It does have a nice citrusy scent though
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this BB cream more than some of the high end ones because it so easy to apply and leaves the skin with a luminous glow. The coverage is light-medium, and there is so buildability. I gave it a B because I think there could be more shade options for lighter and darker complexions.
Ashlynn E.
Fayetteville, GA
First off let me just say that I have very dry, very sensitive skin. When using this product it gave a very moisturized glowy effect and had pretty good coverage, but because my skin is so uber sensitive, it caused my cheeks to burst out in flames (not literally but essentially..) and therefore i had to put it down. Sad to do it.
Jeniffer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this BB cream! It's great for people who don t need a high coverage foundation and makes your face feel super soft!
Vanessa V.
This BB has really good coverage but needs more shades. The one I bought was a little too light for my skin. If your skin matches the shades they provide i recommend it.
Amber S.
Dayton, OH
This is my first time using a BB cream and I love the versatility of it. It has replaced my moisturizer, tinted moisturizer and foundation. It evens out my skin tones and I feel put together in a jiffy.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
The BB Cream gives me full and even coverage and doesn't make me look greasy at all. I've had to experiment with the amount to use and it may vary from person to person. It seems a little goes a long way with me. When I first got it, I applied the same amount as I do the Cover Girl and it was way too much. The BB Cream is thicker so it went on extra thick and gross before I realized I only need a small amount.
Brianna D.
Garner, NC
Got a really small sample of this, but couldn't decide if I liked it bc I didn't get to use it enough.
Gabriela S.
Does this product last all day?
Does this give you a natural look?
Sofie E.
Garden Grove, CA
Did this product dry anyones skin?
Shayd J.
Covington, WA
I really want to try this but I'm afraid its just like all other BB creams. Nothing too special about it. Any good reviews on it? And is it worth the money?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?