BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Sally J.
This product works really well. It has very nice coverage. It only takes one roll to cover my under eye. I love that it has a roller which makes it very easy to apply. This product is a great drugstore alternative to more expensive brands.
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
I have been using this product for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It is so light but still has a good coverage. It moisturizers the skin and doesn't clog your pores. Sometimes it can be a little shiny depending on your skin tone, so I recommend getting the shine control one! Either way, this is by far my favorite foundation! ❤️
Jen A.
I've been using this for a little over a month now. I really love it. My tube is almost out and I considered buying a different brand but I will probably buy this one again.

I love that it's light coverage. It doesn't sink into little wrinkles.

It does leave my face a little shiny so I usually dust loose powder on after applying.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this bb cream, I use it everyday and espically love it since it has sunscreen in it so I don't have to allot sunscreen as well as my foundation. it is light and really makes my skin even. lasts about half the day in the Florida heat
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
I use this product every day. It is my foundation. It leaves me enough coverage to get buy with without feeling too heavy on my face. It's not greasy and blends easily. Does a good job covering my pregnancy dark spots!
Samantha W.
I found that this works so much better than foundation. Most foundations tend to feel heavy on the skin, at least to me, even the 'lightest' foundation. BB cream sits light like a moisturizer and has SPF. It also has a brightening element that gives my face an added glow, so I find myself not using hilighters as much. Top it off with a powder: translucent or colored and you're good to go all day.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really wanted to like this product. In general I do like this brand. But this BB Cream was awful. It made my face very shiny and greasy looking. It didn't seem to ever absorb into my skin and felt thick and gross on. Worse BB Cream ever!
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
I've used this product for years and absolutely love it! I use the oil free version and its a MUST for me in the summer. It feels so light weight yet moisturizes just enough for that perfect summer "glow from within". Gives decent amount of coverage where you look very natural yet its just a bit "better than your skin". You can't really go wrong with this one!
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This was the first BB cream that I tried. The light/medium color was perfect for my pale skin color and gave me a little bit of a bronzy look without making me orange. It isn't a very heavy foundation and will moisturize your skin, though I still used a regular moisturizer before applying it with a sponge. It gives ample coverage and is probably best for people who have moderately acne free skin. It makes your skin feel soft, but if worn for a long time and applied heavily it will make you feel oily, especially in summer weather.
JoAnna C.
Always been a big fan of Garnier. I love the scent of everything.! One thing I love about this product is that a small amount goes a long way. Blends and absorbs easily. Can be found at the usual drugstores, target, etc.. Reasonably priced.
Gabriela S.
Does this product last all day?
Does this give you a natural look?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?
Nicole M.
Would you recommend this product? Searching for a good foundation .
Shayd J.
Covington, WA
I really want to try this but I'm afraid its just like all other BB creams. Nothing too special about it. Any good reviews on it? And is it worth the money?