BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Diamond V.
Santa Maria, TX
ALL TIME FAVORITE FOUNDATION!!! I started using this foundation because it helps with "oily skin" and I was breaking out bad at the time and now I have less acne! And it covers up really good if you know how to put on makeup! BEST FOUNDATION!!!
Brie H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Perfect summer makeup for that coverage you need while still allowing a fresh look. Feels light even when sweating in the sun and the sun protection is a huge bonus since I often forget to put on sunblock daily. I love wearing it to the pool even!
Tajinder K.
Bronx, NY
This bb cream is really good, it can work as a concealer and primer because of it's blurring technologies, I really like this, it isn't cakey either, it really setdms into my skin after putting it on, I really recommend this!
Karla G.
Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this a lot now since it's summer time and its amazing. I gives you great coverage and I have some redness on my skin so this helps even out my skin tone really nicely. AND ITS DRUGSTORE AHHH I LOVE ITT
sydney j.
Maryville, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually sampled this and it worked amazing i love the smell to it it has a very nice smell like all the garnier products it doesn't smell painty like a lot of other foundations
Selina F.
Fillmore, CA
This is better than most drugstore bb creams I've tried. It goes on smoothly and provides a nice amount of coverage. It is a bit too sheer for me though and I often used setting powder for a more matte look. Other than that it's a good buy.
Cassandra M.
Bishop, CA
Matches skin tone a little yellower than I would like and unless you use a beauty blender sponge to blend it into your skin it leaves very visible streaks no matter how little of it you use. Not a product I would purchase again unless it was on sale or clearance and I had a coupon.
Ashley L.
Tulsa, OK
It is such a nice bb cream. Beautiful coverage, lightweight feel and blends like a dream. However the original (not oil free version), on oily combo skin tends to look a little greasy over time and oxidizes and the color range is pretty sad.
Jennifer Q.
Arlington, KY
Great product for everyday use! Sometimes I wear this alone and sometimes I use it as a base for my foundation. Goes on smooth and gives just a hint of color. Excellent product!
Alyanah  R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only problem i have with this bb cream is the smell if it didn't had a smell I would use it every day but since it makes me sneze a lot i wont even bother good coverage for natural look but if you don't like strong smell this is not for you !
Sara P.
What kind of coverage does this bb cream provide? Does it work well for oily skin?
Megan R.
Louisville, KY
What is the coverage and does this look on dry skin
Rachel P.
Anyone know if this works!? I am always looking for something to eliminate Dark circles. I bought this last week and am about to start using
Shannon O.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been looking for a BB Cream an I read an article stating this is one of the best. Has anyone used this BB Cream an if so would you say its one of the best?
Cassidy E.
I'm pretty fair. I wear 112 in the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless and 200 in Revlon Colorstay. Would the lightest shade be light enough? And does it blend well with your fingers?