BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yanira G.
Los Angeles, CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE EVER EVER PURCHASED!
SINCE THE FIRST TIME IT MADE ME BRAKE OUT SOOOO BAD ON MY FOREHEAD THAT I STOPPED USING IT RIGTH AWAY AND I WAS LEFT OUT WITH SOOO MUCH BUMPS ON MY FOREHEAD, I TOLD MY DERMATOLOGIST AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS A ALLERGIC REACTION TOWRDS THE PRODUCT AND GAVE ME A CREAM THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RID OF THE ALLERGIC REACTION I HAD ON MY FOREHEAD AND ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR AND IT HAS NOT GONE AWAY!!!!
Katelyn T.
Greenwood, IN
I have been using this product for as long as I've been wearing makeup. It is so light but still has a good coverage. It moisturizers the skin and doesn't clog your pores. Sometimes it can be a little shiny depending on your skin tone, so I recommend getting the shine control one! Either way, this is by far my favorite foundation! ❤️
Amy T.
I love this bb cream. I won't be wearing foundation all summer,ill be wearing this for sure.it has light coverage,but it really evens out my skin. Makes it look as if I have nothing on. When I had it on I got compliments on my skin,thinking there was nothing on my face. If you have breakouts or scars it probably won't cover fully and be careful if you have oily skin,use a little bit of powder.
jess v.
punta gorda, fl
Love this bb cream, I use it everyday and espically love it since it has sunscreen in it so I don't have to allot sunscreen as well as my foundation. it is light and really makes my skin even. lasts about half the day in the Florida heat
Jessica G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best drugstore BB cream! It instantly makes my skin look flawless, and after consistent use my skin looks better without any makeup on. It is not full coverage on its own but it can be used with a foundation if needed. I recommend getting the one made for oily to combo skin because the regular one can make you look greasy.
Shelby H.
I had really high hopes for this but I was let down. I wanted something that would both help the appearance of my under eyes and also cover up dark circles. It ended up creasing quite a bit even though I set it with powder. I also don't think it's worth the price. huge let down:(
Samantha W.
I found that this works so much better than foundation. Most foundations tend to feel heavy on the skin, at least to me, even the 'lightest' foundation. BB cream sits light like a moisturizer and has SPF. It also has a brightening element that gives my face an added glow, so I find myself not using hilighters as much. Top it off with a powder: translucent or colored and you're good to go all day.
Alyssa G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a very oily finish but can be set down with powder easily. It gives a perfect amount of coverage to even out skintone but you can hardly tell you have anything on. It's great! I've gone through multiple tubes.
Sinead K.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't had any problems with it yet but I don't have oily skin or many problems and just need a little help with evenness in skin tone. It's really light and definitely softened/refreshed my skin. If you have temperamental skin (or oily skin, as some other reviewers state) you may want to avoid, though. For someone with similar skin to mine, fair and minimal blotchiness, I'd say go for it!
Sarah A.
I've been using this stuff for years and absolutely love it! I have normal skin (not oily or dry) and use the oil free kind. My mom uses the thicker one is as foundation, but I like the oil free to use under my foundation and on my upper neck. The price is what drew me in, but the quality is what has kept me coming back for me.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?