BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
Emilee C.
BELOIT, OH
This is great cream! I'm not a huge makup girl but this is a must have in my bag! I don't use it all the time but it's wonderful to add a little bit of color and hides any imperfections wonderfully!
tahina v.
pembroke pines
it's not that good i barely use it i don't use it in the sun a lot cause it doesn't help it's kinda easy to apply it's not build able because it's so thin you can't no i wouldn't recommend to others
Vicky C.
Cincinnati
Very pleased with this bb cream . For a B.B. cream I feel it did what it stated it would do. The coverage was light to medium but buildable . I would repurchase this again and I highly recommend it.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
One of my favorite drugstore brand BB creams! Feels light on the skin and has great coverage. Gives you a natural glow. I have super oily skin and this was great for long wear. Definitely buildable!
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This isn't a foundation so I didn't expect much coverage but it is so orange that I can't wear the lightest shade I also think it's not for doily skin people like myself it ended up breaking me out
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
My summer must have,built in with my skin care need plus I get my spf,I love the smell,I love na natural coverage,feels very smooth and I love how it's fresh on my skin,I recommend this to everyone
Katie H.
Henderson, NV
I love this product! I use it everyday. I live in a warm climate, so I love how light weight this bb cream feels. It gives a perfect coverage. I feel like I'm not even wearing makeup when it's on!
Alex C.
Rochester, NY
Evens my skin tone, reduces red spots. Average coverage though. A good base to whatever you do next. I am simple and use powder foundation after. Doesn't have excellent coverage but does the trick.
Suzanne C.
I've been using this as my foundation for forever. For a BB cream, it actually has great coverage without being too heavy. Not only that, but it really stays put. With some setting powder and spray, this will last me all day long.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?