BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Markelle R.
Markelle R.
Worked very well it was kinda hard to find a shade that worked with my skin, but nice sheer coverage to even out the skin but with great benefits!
Rebekah W.
Rebekah W.
I would recommend this to light-medium-darker tones. i am a very pale fair skinned girl and the prduct ended up oxidizing on me quickly and made me look orange. how ever i do think it would be better suited for darker skin than mine. i used the lightest shade they had. it just wasn't my favorite.
Soňa P.
Soňa P.
I bought it and I was disappointed. Makes my face look dry and it's hard to match skin tone. Don't like it. Coverage is really low, but that it the point. Too low coverage for me.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
My favorite BB cream of all time. Light coverage, keeps my oily skin matte all day, and I don't need foundation. I just use setting powder on top to complete the look. It is a thin formula and tends to leak out of the top of the bottle. I wish there were more shades available as well.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Omaha, NE
I wasn't completely happy with this product. I know it did protect my skin from the sun but it made my skin feel very oily. I also looked in the mirror and it looked as if I applied petroleum jelly on my face. I would definitely not buy again.
Jess S.
Jess S.
I absolutely LOVE this BB cream. Most BB creams have little to no coverage, but this one is medium to full coverage. It's nice and lightweight on the skin and lasts all day long.
Marquie L.
Marquie L.
Los Angeles , CA
Fave. I am so very oily. This helps balance my skin so I'm not too shiny. I also love that I could wear this alone if I don't want to wear foundation. Also I wear this to the pool and the beach - love that it has SPF without that sunscreen smell.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
I'm a stickler for make-up that doesn't lay heavy on my skin and this product passes on that front but I also feel like it makes my skin seem more oily than it already it and I'm caking on different products to make up for that. It also doesn't do anything in the way of my acne.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Winnemucca
My favorite BB Cream! This was such a game changer for me,the coverage is the best I have ever had with a BB cream, it's light weight enough to wear alone. It also helped my skin.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
About the amount of coverage I would expect from a BB cream, but very buildable. Nice and light for year round. Perfect finish, not too oily or dry- can wear powder or go without even in the hot summer.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?