BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kendall N.
I use this on the week days and my thicker liquid foundation on the weekends. My skin never breaks out with this and is even better for summer days and you don't want a sun burn. Highly recommend to anyone who wants healthy, glowing skin!
Sara P.
Total SCORE! So lightweight and moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy (thank GOD!) Annnnnnd it's full enough coverage to use with nothing over top. Plus it's affordable. I will use this forever!
yaritza f.
Love it! Moisturizin, sunscreen, long lasting, perfectly tinted, doesnt break me out or look like im wearing makeup, just looks like I'm having a great skin day! Best bb cream out there for combo skin
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This product offers good coverage and is hydrating. The price is good and it has a pleasant smell. The product lasts a long time. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin oily. I would buy this again.
Mackenzie P.
LOOOVVEEE this product!! Use almost every day unless attending an event! Great for the beach if you want a little coverage and sun protection! I recommend everyone try this product. All time favorite.
Najaira S.
Loved the product at first but i found myself having to keep adding some more during the day so it's not very much long lasting. But it was very easy to apply. And very smooth. Yes I would buy it again
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
I have oily skin and this is by far my favorite bb cream. It's easy to blend and has great coverage. I definitely recommend this bn cream! I also like that is has two formulas for different skin types.
Emilee C.
BELOIT, OH
This is great cream! I'm not a huge makup girl but this is a must have in my bag! I don't use it all the time but it's wonderful to add a little bit of color and hides any imperfections wonderfully!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?