BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Elle Z.
Elle Z.
North Canton, OH
This is my go-to product for basic, nothing fancy coverage. It does give nice, buildable coverage and doesn't break me out (I have combination skin.) The only set back is that it has a somewhat substantial alcohol smell. I would recommend it, though!
Kenz V.
Kenz V.
Kingman
This has been my favorite foundation and spf since it hit the market. Always coming back to it! It's build-able or can be applied on days i just need protection from the sun but don't want a full face of makeup!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I love this BB skin profector cream. I like that it gives a slight tint of cover-up color. I like to use this in the mornings before work because it is quicker for me than putting on foundation. Also I can have a beautiful natural glow all day and it has sunscreen in it to protect my face as well.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
For me, I did not find this to be great. It was easy to apply and felt nice on my skin- not too heavy or cakey. The smell was pleasant. However, the coverage was a bit too light for me. I prefer a little fuller to cover imperfections and breakouts.
Claire X.
Claire X.
I personally love this bbcream, it has awesome coverage. It almost changes to your skin tone and is best applied with a beauty blender. The consistency is a little bit thick out of the bottle but when applied it is light weight. 100% recommend this product.
lily r.
lily r.
I actually just started using bb cream, & I totally recommend the garnier bb cream. I usually put it on when I dont want a full face of makeup. it leaves my face flawless.
member-dec74157c
member-dec74157c
Minneapolis, MN
I really love this BB cream! I have been using it for as long as I can realmente. I have a combination of both oily/dry skin and this BB cream works very well for my face and is also pretty long lasting and doesn't leave my face too oily. I will continue to use it and recommend it to others!
Erica S.
Erica S.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to BB cream for days that I just want one step and done. I suffer from rosacea and it covers my redness and spots! It last majority of the day without needing touch ups!
Thu T.
Thu T.
Santa Ana , CA
Easy every morning fast makeup routine with medium coverage! Moisturizing on the skin and does not transfers ! Also very long lasting ! Also gives a little spf which is really good for u! I would recommend this
Perfect for someone with dry skin it does apply very thick and seems to sit on top of the skin but I do still love this skin perfecting by cream for busy days when I am not going to wear a full face of makeup!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?