BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
C a H.
I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.
Chia Y.
Saint Paul, MN
When I first bought this BB cream (spring 2012)I love it but as summer came around I notice I was getting greasy looking. I did but it away for the summer but as fall came back around and now that it's winter,I'm loving it again! I don't have much blemishes so I use this BB cream in place of my foundation. I think it has pretty good coverage.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I tried this BB Cream several years ago-- in fact, it was the first BB cream I had ever tried. It was a perfect match in terms of color. It applied really well. However, it was extremely oily! I wanted to use BB cream as an alternate to foundation so as to reduce the amount of product on my face. However, I found that I still had to use a setting powder, which defeated my intention of using a BB cream.
Alyssa G.
Brooklyn, NY
This has a very oily finish but can be set down with powder easily. It gives a perfect amount of coverage to even out skintone but you can hardly tell you have anything on. It's great! I've gone through multiple tubes.
Brooke H.
Elyria, OH
This was the first BB cream that I tried. The light/medium color was perfect for my pale skin color and gave me a little bit of a bronzy look without making me orange. It isn't a very heavy foundation and will moisturize your skin, though I still used a regular moisturizer before applying it with a sponge. It gives ample coverage and is probably best for people who have moderately acne free skin. It makes your skin feel soft, but if worn for a long time and applied heavily it will make you feel oily, especially in summer weather.
Sally J.
This product works really well. It has very nice coverage. It only takes one roll to cover my under eye. I love that it has a roller which makes it very easy to apply. This product is a great drugstore alternative to more expensive brands.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?