BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
I have the oily/combination formula in medium deep and I've been loving it. Feels so light on my face but still provides great coverage for a bb cream. Feels a bit dewy at first but using a setting powder helps a lot but I do find that I have to use a bit more powder after 5-6 hours. . Hasn't made me break out at all since i started using it.
C a H.
I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I really enjoy this product for everyday quick easy makeup. It provides light coverage but build-able to medium coverage, i like using this in the morning for work and school, it feels like i'm not wearing makeup and it has SPF which is great.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Savannah E.
I'm fair skinned and I've used this product a few times and I do like the consistency, packaging and smell, but I have oily skin so I didn't like that it made me even more oily. I recommend this for people who have dry skin, I really did notice a difference in the quality of my skin.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
Has anyone had a problem with the cool option matching their skin tone?
Rachael P.
Andalusia, AL
I've been looking for a good foundation to try. I'm new to wearing foundation and I wanted to know is it lightweight?
Maria Belen S.
Medellin, Antioquia
I've been looking for a BB cream for oily skin, I've never used one. I don't really need much coverage, except to cover the green corrector. Is this a good one? (I'm very pale, btw)
Vicky L.
How light is the light color? Well it make you look ghosty?
Is this product safe to use along side with make up.