BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I tried this BB Cream several years ago-- in fact, it was the first BB cream I had ever tried. It was a perfect match in terms of color. It applied really well. However, it was extremely oily! I wanted to use BB cream as an alternate to foundation so as to reduce the amount of product on my face. However, I found that I still had to use a setting powder, which defeated my intention of using a BB cream.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
Tried the little sample I got from a friend that she received in the mail. I had thought it was foundation. I really liked how thin & airy it was on my face & it didn't make it oily. I went to the store today to purchase some & it was not worth it. A small bottle would have cost me almost $12, so I went with a foundation that would do the same thing.
C a H.
I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.
Jessie P.
If anyone has used asian bb creams, then they know that there is a big difference between Garniers and the asian ones! This was a good first time attempt at introducing bb cream to the American market, however, the texture isn't as good as the asian ones. They are too light, offer no coverage, and doesn't do what a bb cream essentially does.
Cristina F.
Yelm, WA
I absolutely love this BB cream! I am super lazy and tired in the mornings and tend to do my make up on my way to work in traffic. I put a little on my fingertips and rub it all over my face. It gives my face a nice even tone. Also a great sunblock. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does leave your face all oily.
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
I have the oily/combination formula in medium deep and I've been loving it. Feels so light on my face but still provides great coverage for a bb cream. Feels a bit dewy at first but using a setting powder helps a lot but I do find that I have to use a bit more powder after 5-6 hours. . Hasn't made me break out at all since i started using it.
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Ana B.
Los Angeles, CA
Is it easy to much the color to your skin.
Brianna m.
Is this worth buying?
Marie T.
What are your thoughts on the Garnier BB cream?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price and also does this work?
Hannah Q.
Pahoa, HI
How long does this BB Cream stay on and look good throughout the day?