BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I like this product specifically for the summertime when my skin deserves to breathe and take in the sunshine rather than being smothered in cakey cosmetic products. This BB cream doesn't give much coverage and isn't ideal for those with oily skin, however it works great if your skin needs a glow and extra moisturization. I especially like this product because it blends so evenly on your skin!
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
Brooke A.
Never had enough color, super super light coverage even for a BB cream. It's semi moisturizing..I looked oily and greasy and the product doesn't blend very well. If you are looking for something that gives you very light coverage maybe like around the house or to the store and back...
Savannah E.
I'm fair skinned and I've used this product a few times and I do like the consistency, packaging and smell, but I have oily skin so I didn't like that it made me even more oily. I recommend this for people who have dry skin, I really did notice a difference in the quality of my skin.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Lauren D.
Peabody , MA
I had first tried this in their original formula before they came out with the oil free version. It was pretty good but it left a shiny look to my face that I didn't like. So I went and picked up the oil free version which I like a lot better. The negative about it, is that it is very liquidy and it tends to come out fast out of the container.
Gabriela S.
Does this product last all day?
Does this give you a natural look?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?
Nicole M.
Would you recommend this product? Searching for a good foundation .
Shayd J.
Covington, WA
I really want to try this but I'm afraid its just like all other BB creams. Nothing too special about it. Any good reviews on it? And is it worth the money?