BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Jen W.
Averill Park, NY
I've searched forever to find a BB cream that doesn't make my skin oily! This one doesn't have the perfect shade for me, but it is pretty buildable and blendable. I have combination skin and the only thing that I have noticed is that in the winter it clings to dry skin. Definitely better in the more humid months, but I'll keep buying it.
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product since it came out on the market, that's how much I love it! It provides a very light coverage and matches my skin tone so well. This is very nice to use every day because it is so light. I highly recommend this product to anyone in search of a quick to use daily coverage product.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
After using just once my thoughts are it didn't cover as well ..looked like I wasn't even wearing it..it burned my face ...it made my face super oily n greasy ..its a no from me
Ashley Z.
Love this stuff!! I wear it every day in place of foundation and it's amazing. I have acne scars and some hyper pigmentation and I find that I don't even need to apply foundation over this. I can just wear it alone and it covers everything!
Phylicia S.
Fresno, CA
About this product because I heard reviews on it that it was lightweight I don't like heavy make up on my face and it was very light weight I did a good job I just wish a little more coverage but I would definitely buy this product again
Lauren B.
Columbia, MO
I don't love this. The coverage is ok, and honestly the formula feels great on my skin, but it smells like there's a ton of alcohol in the formula or something. It can't be good for your skin with a smell like that!
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love bb cream because it smells really good. It also has spf in it I'm pretty sure. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it tends to make my face look kind of oily but I fix that with just a little powder and it looks really nice!
Stephanie C.
Tracy, CA
I finally bought this last week after researching several cremes. I wanted one that wasn't too expensive as this is my first trial with a BB, and the Garnier one is the cheapest at $11. I bought the Oil-Combination skin one because i liked the texture better, even though my skin is dry, not oily. It is light coverage, but more than a tinted moisturizer and acts as a good primer for the rest of your makeup if you choose to layer over it. it is also not creamy at all, its really runny, but it does work well once you start applying to your face. I found that putting one coat of bb cream on, letting it dry, then adding some extra to under my eye area (i get dark circles) gave a really nice effect for me. if you only wear one sheer layer, you will def. need to reapply after 4-6 hours. I layer a bit of concealer and powder over the cream and it stays all day. it has done a nice job of evening my skin tone and keeping my skin hydrated. you get a lot for your money, if i apply it once a day this tube should last me about 2 months. i would definitely buy again.
Sarah L.
I really like that this bb cream comes in a bigger package than 1 oz. It's also super cute. It blends really well. It's the perfect amount of coverage. It matches all skin tones. It even works on dry skin.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
I love this BB cream specially in summer I'm actually going to buy one very soon and I love the price it doesn't have full coverage but I helps correct all of my discoloration and provide a no makeup look
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?