BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Heather H.
Heather H.
Love love love it! Great for when u want light to medium coverage. Also use it on my legs to cover spider vains and its amazing! Even stayed on at water slides and i kept that satin finish!
Robin H.
Robin H.
Stockholm, NJ
I like this Bb cream, however I thought it was pretty greasy and made my face look oily. It has coverage, and it had a scent to it. My face was slick after using it, and I would rather have something that isn't as oily.
Amy J.
Amy J.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product! LOVE the way it covered my face, LOVE how it helped clear my skin. The coverage was great on my blemishes and evened out my skin tone to minimize dark spots.
Natashia H.
Natashia H.
This didn't do anything for me at all. No coverage, no moisturizes, smelled weird and I just ended up giving it away to my mother in law who also didn't like it either and threw it away
Koraima H.
Koraima H.
Garden Grove, CA
Haven't used it that much. It leaves your skin looking really oily and shiny. I don't care about that so I'd use it alone but if you care then I suggest using a powder over it . It feels moisturizing on the skin tho.
Ollyce P.
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This product would have been great, but they have such a limited color selection that I could get a color close enough to pass. It did even out my skin tone and gives you a healthy glow.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
This is the only BB cream I've repurchased. Love the skincare benefits it delivers. I have combination skin and it does a wonderful job of evening out my skin both in finish and coverage. Perfect for the summertime!
Linda L.
Linda L.
Summer is right around the corner and some of us want a no make up - make up look and this the perfect base for it, it has spf 20 and that's amazing protection for your skin, I will be purchasing more in the future!
Sam V.
Sam V.
Laredo, TX
I was not so satisfied with this product. I have somewhat oily skin and this just made me feel extra oily and shinny. I feel like it did not add any color to my face. I do not recommend.
Des B.
Des B.
Not too shabby. Great tinted moisturizer. I did get samples in a magazine and managed to see that two formulas in light/medium mixed was a better color for me. I searched all the colors and saw that they stayed on my arm overnight. So for normal/dry skin this will probably have great staying power.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?