BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
C a H.
I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
I just bought this BB cream, thinking I could use it to replace foundation on days I didn't want to really wear makeup. The first time I used it, I followed the directions where it said "apply liberally." Well, it didn't work out so well since I have very light skin. However, since I have used it again, I figured out the right amount to use.
Brooke A.
Never had enough color, super super light coverage even for a BB cream. It's semi moisturizing..I looked oily and greasy and the product doesn't blend very well. If you are looking for something that gives you very light coverage maybe like around the house or to the store and back...
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Debra P.
I generally like Garnier's skin products, but the BB cream just doesn't work for me. It provides nice, light coverage and is priced well as a drugstore brand. But doesn't match my skin tone, and tends to give me an orange-ish look. It is also too oily for my dry-to-combination skin, and with just a few days use my skin started to break out.
Tiffany F.
Spring lake , Mi
I love BB creams. I have a favorite, however, I have to order it as I don't have a sephora near me. I had to purchase some from a Walmart during an in between shipment period, and I got this. It really is a great product. It doesn't last quite as long as my Stila BB cream, but the quality and color is amazing. I will definitely buy again.
Jessie P.
If anyone has used asian bb creams, then they know that there is a big difference between Garniers and the asian ones! This was a good first time attempt at introducing bb cream to the American market, however, the texture isn't as good as the asian ones. They are too light, offer no coverage, and doesn't do what a bb cream essentially does.
Chia Y.
Saint Paul, MN
When I first bought this BB cream (spring 2012)I love it but as summer came around I notice I was getting greasy looking. I did but it away for the summer but as fall came back around and now that it's winter,I'm loving it again! I don't have much blemishes so I use this BB cream in place of my foundation. I think it has pretty good coverage.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?