BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Emily R.
Cayce, SC
So I really wanted to like this product, despite the fact that non-Asian BB creams are usually just over-hyped tinted moisturizers. But it cakes on the dry spots on my skin, feels really gross and thick, and makes me feel really oily throughout the day. Not to mention that the color isn't really a very good match for me, and there are only a couple of options. I didn't really notice any benefits from this product either, and I really just felt like I looked really made-up when I wore it, which is pretty much the opposite of what I want to look like!
maire b.
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Tasha K.
Wdm, IA
I really love this BB Cream. It is light and doesn't clog pores. I've stopped using foundation because it evens out my skin tone so well. If there was one negative, it would be the number of shades. I feel it needs a greater variety. Right now my skin tone is lighter than the Fair/Light so I mix in a little moisturizer. It is still a great product.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I tried this BB Cream several years ago-- in fact, it was the first BB cream I had ever tried. It was a perfect match in terms of color. It applied really well. However, it was extremely oily! I wanted to use BB cream as an alternate to foundation so as to reduce the amount of product on my face. However, I found that I still had to use a setting powder, which defeated my intention of using a BB cream.
Christina K.
Sacramento, CA
This was the 1st bb cream I had purchased. The scent was nice. The product was light enough to wear on a daily basis and can take the place of foundation. A makeup setter would be useful to use with this on hot days since it can melt just like some foundations can or reapply as another option since it goes on easily and is easy to smooth out.
Patricia H.
This product is not for people with oily skin. It made my skin looks so greasy and feel so nasty. The color selection is horrible and and there's a very strong smell. I would not recommend this two people who have oily skin but to someone that has dry skin. I think I'm going to try the new one for oily skin and see if I if its any better.
Nataly C.
Henderson, NV
I have the oily/combination formula in medium deep and I've been loving it. Feels so light on my face but still provides great coverage for a bb cream. Feels a bit dewy at first but using a setting powder helps a lot but I do find that I have to use a bit more powder after 5-6 hours. . Hasn't made me break out at all since i started using it.
Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Chia Y.
Saint Paul, MN
When I first bought this BB cream (spring 2012)I love it but as summer came around I notice I was getting greasy looking. I did but it away for the summer but as fall came back around and now that it's winter,I'm loving it again! I don't have much blemishes so I use this BB cream in place of my foundation. I think it has pretty good coverage.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
Oh my goodness, I LOVE this bb cream!! I actually use it as a foundation, and it gives me plenty of coverage. I use the new formula for oily skins, but be careful, because since it is a bb cream you can still get pretty oily throughout the day. This bb cream leaves my skin looking smooth and glowing. It's a pretty good price, and you get a lot of product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?