BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Jennie T.
This cream is easy to smooth across skin, but does not give much coverage or do much to "perfect" the skin. Additionally I had trouble matching this product to my skin tone and think that it is not for use with oily skin, as you will get shiny.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this BB Cream! I hate foundation so I was always looking for an alternative to foundation and this was my perfect match! It isn't a heavy consistency which I love and it has just enough coverage for my skin! It makes my face looks flawless and I am always getting compliments on it!
Larysa W.
I have repurchased this product numerous times. For the summer, it feels like nothing is on my face. I get the coverage I want as well. The only problem is that the original garnier bb cream was never able to last really long. Throughout school hours, I would notice my acne and red marks becoming more noticeable throughout the day. Not cute... Only if it stayed on all day, it would be one of the best!!
maire b.
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Lauren D.
Peabody, MA
I had first tried this in their original formula before they came out with the oil free version. It was pretty good but it left a shiny look to my face that I didn't like. So I went and picked up the oil free version which I like a lot better. The negative about it, is that it is very liquidy and it tends to come out fast out of the container.
Jaclyn H.
Cape May, NJ
So everywhere I go, I hear about BB creams! I was against them for so long because I always thought that there's no way one single cream could correct, moisturize, tone, conceal, cover, protect, and even out. YIKES that's a lot! Can it make me a sandwich, too? I decided to give it a try, I had a coupon so it made the justification of such a mystical product a tiny bit better. Well, it's thick, didn't correct my red spots, barely concealed under my eyes, and whether I used my fingers, a beauty blender, or a brush I got the same results.
Danielle F.
Cleveland, TN
I did not like this product. The only thing I liked about this was the smell. I bought the lightest shade thinking it would match my skin tone and it was too dark. It even got darker once it settled into my face. I spent money on it so I'll try to use in the summer if it fits my shade better or maybe I can make it work with a very light foundation. I would not repurchase this but I won't throw it out.
Amanda P.
This BB cream is perfect for everyday use. I wouldn't consider it as a high coverage foundation, more of a primer for the rest of your makeup. Works perfectly if you are not a big makeup person! It goes on smoothly and looks clean not cakey. An affordable option if you usually buy and use moisturizers, primers, and face SPF every morning!
Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I like this product specifically for the summertime when my skin deserves to breathe and take in the sunshine rather than being smothered in cakey cosmetic products. This BB cream doesn't give much coverage and isn't ideal for those with oily skin, however it works great if your skin needs a glow and extra moisturization. I especially like this product because it blends so evenly on your skin!
Brooke A.
Never had enough color, super super light coverage even for a BB cream. It's semi moisturizing..I looked oily and greasy and the product doesn't blend very well. If you are looking for something that gives you very light coverage maybe like around the house or to the store and back...
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?