BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Macy D.
Westfield, ME
I use this as foundation everyday, and it is by far my favorite out of the 10+ foundations that I have. It goes on so smoothly, it's a thin liquid so it's very easy to apply, and it always looks great. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some foundations do. I would definitely reccomend trying this out if you haven't already!
Leslie R.
Didn't get the right color for me so it make it difficult to fall in love with it. It also showed up my pores and I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. I like the lightweight feel but I wouldn't get this again.
Mara M.
the first bb cream I've ever tried and fell in love with! It's buildable, can give you a light to moderate coverage and I love that it has sun protection! it gives you a natural, this is my skin look but better! highly recommend for everyday wear.
Janet D.
I really like using this in the summer when I don't want to put a lot of makeup on but I wanna hide some redness and freckles. It doesn't have much coverage but that's what I like about it and it's so lightweight
Amanda R.
The first application was great for those days where you just want a little coverage but have a "no makeup" make up look but I found that the wear didn't last throughout the day and was not suitable for my oily skin.
Samantha N.
This is the best BB cream I've found. Easy to find in any drugstore or online, affordable and works great! A little coverage but nothing heavy. It's great for a day with minimal makeup but a polished look anyway.
Sylvia C.
somewhere
This is a pretty good BB Cream if you're looking for something on the less expensive end. It definitely is one of my favorites when I'm on a budget. It covers pretty well but can feel a bit oily after a while.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I just started using this per my mom's recommendation and so far I really like this product. It has a nice scent and goes on easily with a light coverage. A little goes a long way so it should last a long time. I will definitely buy this again.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is a very greasy tinted moisturizer BB cream. I would only recommend this if you have a very very dry skin otherwise it'll just melts right off your face. It's only good if you have zero oils on your skin
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite BB cream, and it is an amazing value. A tube costs 10-15 dollars and lasts me several months. I find that it is pretty full coverage for a BB cream, so I use it as a liquid foundation and cover it with a light powder. It sinks into my skin well, and looks super natural. I would totally recommend this to others!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?