BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Jamie E.
Jamie E.
Cary, NC
This BB cream is my summer go to! I love to wear this on the days I want to look fresh but don't want to spend forever putting on a full face. It's easy to apply and super affordable. The coverage is great for the purpose of the product. Would definitely recommend!
Irene K.
Irene K.
Great product! I was surprised that the cvs I used to buy this from informed me that they discontinued the product I like this because it's a five in one and does everything you need it to do.
Rabecca E.
Rabecca E.
Cody, WY
Can't go without this BB cream! I wish I would have found it sooner in life! It's amazing! I wear it under my full face and my foundation works with it flawlessly! I also wear it on my no makeup days and it just gives my face a bit of a blurred effect. I love it!
Karina A.
Karina A.
East Hanover, NJ
This bb adapts to skin tone. My skin looks healthy and has flat tone. Bb can`t hide skin problems, but it really good for all face. It doesn't look like mask and has light texture.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Makes my skin look so healthy and natural. Even when I don't have it on! Sometimes looks camry and dried out at the end of the day & does not withstand the summer heat but def my go to when I don't want full coverage makeup
Erin C.
Erin C.
Channahon
Literally have used this every day for the past 5 years, I have maybe one breakout every six months, and honestly my favorite part is in the summer all I need is this and some mascara and I'm ready for work! I wouldn't even know what to do if this went off the market
Silvana B.
Silvana B.
Cicero, IL
I was defiantly surprised by this product. It has buildable coverage. I also noticed that I didn't have to put on a primer to control the oils. This product also didn't break me out since I fell asleep with it on (oops...) . All in all this product lasted me a good 8 hours and kept my oils under control.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's great! It's awesome as a moisturizer (I have normal skin) and gives me just enough coverage for everyday wear. I haven't tried building this cream, but it applies easily and blends well.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
I love this BB cream! It's just the right amount of coverage and makes my skin look even. I like it because it doesn't feel heavy on my face like a foundation does, but still provides coverage.
Victoriahope M.
Victoriahope M.
Worcester, MA
Works well with my combination skin, however u wish this came in a lighter shade. The color kight/medium makes my fair skin seem yellowed, and I have never been able to find a color that is paler than that. Otherwise, I love it!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?