BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I didn't care for this product. It didn't provide any sort of coverage and I could see streaks and marks no matter if I used my fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender to apply it. I also noticed that it oxidized on me a good two to three shades darker.
Heather A.
Macon, GA
I am always looking for makeup that is healtheir and more moisturizing for my skin. This product seemed to moisturize my skin well but it was very dark on my pale skin. I got the lightest color that they had but still looked too dark for my complexion. I would rate this a B because it is a good product for your skin and moisturizes it well but, they do not have good color choices for those with fair skin.
Jennie T.
This cream is easy to smooth across skin, but does not give much coverage or do much to "perfect" the skin. Additionally I had trouble matching this product to my skin tone and think that it is not for use with oily skin, as you will get shiny.
Emily R.
Cayce, SC
So I really wanted to like this product, despite the fact that non-Asian BB creams are usually just over-hyped tinted moisturizers. But it cakes on the dry spots on my skin, feels really gross and thick, and makes me feel really oily throughout the day. Not to mention that the color isn't really a very good match for me, and there are only a couple of options. I didn't really notice any benefits from this product either, and I really just felt like I looked really made-up when I wore it, which is pretty much the opposite of what I want to look like!
jasmin k.
Corcoran, CA
This bb cream was alright it could be used better it made my face fell really caked up my skin tone is like a carmel and it just didn't work with it and it was my first time using it and I just didn't like it it vould have been better and I would t recommend it to others.
Tasha K.
Wdm, IA
I really love this BB Cream. It is light and doesn't clog pores. I've stopped using foundation because it evens out my skin tone so well. If there was one negative, it would be the number of shades. I feel it needs a greater variety. Right now my skin tone is lighter than the Fair/Light so I mix in a little moisturizer. It is still a great product.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this BB creme. There was minimal coverage for problem areas but the rest of my skin looked smooth and perfect. There is also SPF in it which is a major bonus. I happened to have picked this up while it was on sale at Walgreens but the regular price is not awful.
Renata L.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like this BB cream because it does give me more coverage than the tinted moisturizer I used previously. I also think it stays on for a good time. Cons, there are only 2 shade selections & of course I'm in between. Also, even though I used the combo formula on my oily skin, it feels dry in the morning & then oily at night. It does breakup as the day goes on
Diana B.
Been using this product for a few weeks love it because it does not have an unpleasant order. Goes on smooth and light. And provides the right coverage. Purchased for a summer use and because of the spf. #greatprice #greatcoverage #easytouse #spf
maire b.
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?