BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Suzanne C.
Suzanne C.
I've been using this as my foundation for forever. For a BB cream, it actually has great coverage without being too heavy. Not only that, but it really stays put. With some setting powder and spray, this will last me all day long.
Alex C.
Alex C.
Rochester , NY
Evens my skin tone, reduces red spots. Average coverage though. A good base to whatever you do next. I am simple and use powder foundation after. Doesn't have excellent coverage but does the trick.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Stockton, CA
My summer must have,built in with my skin care need plus I get my spf,I love the smell,I love na natural coverage,feels very smooth and I love how it's fresh on my skin,I recommend this to everyone
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Deltona, FL
This isn't a foundation so I didn't expect much coverage but it is so orange that I can't wear the lightest shade I also think it's not for doily skin people like myself it ended up breaking me out
Darrian T.
Darrian T.
The only bb cream I ever use. When bb cream first became popular I started using this and haven't stopped. I have really okly skin and it really works well with my skin. The colors are spot on and it blends really smoothly into my skin. I purchase about every 3 months.
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Ocean, NJ
I love this BB cream, with the exception of the scent. It makes my skin look flawless and it's so lightweight that I forget that I'm even wearing anything. When I remove it, my skin still glows.
Birgitte H.
Birgitte H.
Trying to give my skin a break without compromising my self-confidence, this BB Cream has delivered and gives my skin a natural glow and applies easily. It covers my blemishes with all over cover whilst letting my skin breathe.
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
I'm giving this product a 3 because of the smell and the staying power on it for me was not that great. I tried switching primers and setting it with powder and it still didn't last for me. It does however give great coverage!
Kari B.
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
I love this product. Smooths my skin and complexion out. Stays on well, no odor. Doesn't cake and is lightweight so you feel clean. Includes an spf which is always great! Also comes in two skin shades. Would highly recommend.
Nathalie F.
Nathalie F.
New York , NY
First bb cream I ever bought. I loved the smell of it. It's super light weight. Only thing I didn't like so much is it left a white cast bc of the sunscreen. But that is to be expected I guess. I might have to try it out again since summer is right around the corner
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?