BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Purchased this to try an "airbrush" look I found on
Pinterest where you mix = parts with Cetaphil lotion
and Monistat anti-chafing gel then apply and use a
buffer brush to smooth it on. Worked amazinly well
for this and I will repurchase it.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Not a fan of this product and would not recommend this. Color range is very limited. Shades are more yellow-toned. Not for fair/pale skin ladies. Product may be ideal for dry skin, but not for oil or combination. Product is too oily and will clog pores.
Lauren T.
Amazing!!!!!! Made me look 10-15 years younger! It's good for my sensitive skin. It feels lighter on your face. It also smooths your skin. You just need little to put on it! I would recommend this to ya'll! The price is just right and affordable.
jasmin k.
Corcoran, CA
This bb cream was alright it could be used better it made my face fell really caked up my skin tone is like a carmel and it just didn't work with it and it was my first time using it and I just didn't like it it vould have been better and I would t recommend it to others.
Larysa W.
I have repurchased this product numerous times. For the summer, it feels like nothing is on my face. I get the coverage I want as well. The only problem is that the original garnier bb cream was never able to last really long. Throughout school hours, I would notice my acne and red marks becoming more noticeable throughout the day. Not cute... Only if it stayed on all day, it would be one of the best!!
Jillian H.
Dongola, IL
I didn't care for this product. It didn't provide any sort of coverage and I could see streaks and marks no matter if I used my fingers, a brush, or a beauty blender to apply it. I also noticed that it oxidized on me a good two to three shades darker.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this BB Cream! I hate foundation so I was always looking for an alternative to foundation and this was my perfect match! It isn't a heavy consistency which I love and it has just enough coverage for my skin! It makes my face looks flawless and I am always getting compliments on it!
Tara R.
I would like to start by acknowledging that I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. I mainly use all natural/mineral products. I took a risk by trying this product.. and I have NO regrets. I use this BB cream in addition to my daily moisturizer. If you apply the perfect amount, it will NOT make your face greasy/oily. Highly recommend!
maire b.
Looovee this product so much. Its perfect for throwing on summer morning when its hot out and you know pictures will be taken but dont want to spend a lot of time.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
This is pretty decent for an American BB cream. It has a thick, but blendable formula. It applies easily with a sponge or even just your fingers, with medium coverage. My main complaint with this is that it has a strong, herbal scent, which does not dissipate throughout the day. If it was unscented, I would reach for this much more frequently!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?