BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Rebecca Q.
Salem , OR
This is the only BB cream I've repurchased. Love the skincare benefits it delivers. I have combination skin and it does a wonderful job of evening out my skin both in finish and coverage. Perfect for the summertime!
Katy D.
Nashville, TN
I LOVE this stuff. It smells good, looks natural, and has a great price!!! You will need a powder over it to keep it in place but I highly recommend this if you're looking for an everyday look with built in sunscreen
Jennifer A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I loved this bb cream aside from all of the great benefits it has great coverage for a BB cream. It blends out easy and it has spf 15. The product is good for all skin types. I have already repurchased this product!
Haley M.
I wear this stuff every day. Tube lasts for a while. It covers everything but would definitely use a concealer. I lover the moisture it gives off. Worth the money spent and it helped with acne problems that I had.
Samantha D.
Mooresville, NC
I hated this product. Personally I was hoping it would give some coverage like s sheer foundation, but all it did was leave my skin oily and greasy. I was really hoping for an all in one product for my face that I could wear daily. Would not recommend
Caroline E.
SPARTANBURG
I have heard rave reviews of "BB Cream" and how awesome it is supposed to look for quite some time now.
I don't wear foundation or any actual face makeup other than a little swipe of Mac bronzer and a swipe of blush of some sort.
I have also stopped going to the tanning bed so my skin isn't always as dark and cheery as it used to be, but in the end I know it is a lot better for my skin and my health to not tan.
I decided I would buy some of this "Miracle Cream" and see how it worked out.
It turns out this stuff does make my skin look really even, but there are a few things I take issue with...
1. It dries my skin out.
2. It broke me out--I basically had hives on my face after about a week of using it, I think it got down in my pores?
3. It seriously looks like you have a layer of caked on makeup.

It turns out I can't really use this stuff at all, but I DID find one thing that it is really great for, the under eye area. It brightens up the area underneath my eyes and makes it look hydrated, even though it seemed to dry out my cheeks times ten.
Final verdict: save your money. I do not recommend purchasing this stuff unless you only plan to use it under your eyes or don't mind looking like a pageant gal.
I may try another brand, it could be that some ingredient in this stuff is just bad for my skin, but trust me when I say, you can spend your money on something better.
Nicole R.
New Hope, PA
While this BB cream had great coverage and gave me a healthy glow it definitely broke me out every time I used it. it also tended to get a little bit greasy as the day wore on I don't think that I would ever purchase this again
Aundreea E.
Del Rey, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. I use the one for Combination skin in the color "medium/deep." It is a light coverage BB cream, however I use a foundation brush to apply 2 light layers for fuller coverage. 2 layers is enough to cover dark spots and a couple of imperfections I have on my face! I follow it up with the ELF translucent powder to really set it in and it looks great. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I have completely ditched my normal foundation for it. I love that it feels so light on my face and it's great for hot days! I'm from Fresno and when it's hot, it's HOT. So this was a great product to invest in. My roommate and I both use this product! Whether your looking for full coverage or just a light tint, I would recommend this product.
Macy D.
Westfield, ME
I use this as foundation everyday, and it is by far my favorite out of the 10+ foundations that I have. It goes on so smoothly, it's a thin liquid so it's very easy to apply, and it always looks great. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some foundations do. I would definitely reccomend trying this out if you haven't already!
Leslie R.
Didn't get the right color for me so it make it difficult to fall in love with it. It also showed up my pores and I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin. I like the lightweight feel but I wouldn't get this again.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?