BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Tasha K.
Wdm, IA
I really love this BB Cream. It is light and doesn't clog pores. I've stopped using foundation because it evens out my skin tone so well. If there was one negative, it would be the number of shades. I feel it needs a greater variety. Right now my skin tone is lighter than the Fair/Light so I mix in a little moisturizer. It is still a great product.
Lauren T.
Amazing!!!!!! Made me look 10-15 years younger! It's good for my sensitive skin. It feels lighter on your face. It also smooths your skin. You just need little to put on it! I would recommend this to ya'll! The price is just right and affordable.
Elizabeth G.
Hialeah, FL
I was not fond of this product. I found it to be very greasy for my combo skin. This was the first drugstore BB cream I purchased and so far the last. Not much coverage either. Good amount of SPF. Fragrance was nice. Overall, would not repurchase.
Sarah B.
Lumberton , NC
Not a fan of this product and would not recommend this. Color range is very limited. Shades are more yellow-toned. Not for fair/pale skin ladies. Product may be ideal for dry skin, but not for oil or combination. Product is too oily and will clog pores.
Diana B.
Been using this product for a few weeks love it because it does not have an unpleasant order. Goes on smooth and light. And provides the right coverage. Purchased for a summer use and because of the spf. #greatprice #greatcoverage #easytouse #spf
Tara R.
I would like to start by acknowledging that I have very sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts. I mainly use all natural/mineral products. I took a risk by trying this product.. and I have NO regrets. I use this BB cream in addition to my daily moisturizer. If you apply the perfect amount, it will NOT make your face greasy/oily. Highly recommend!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
Purchased this to try an "airbrush" look I found on
Pinterest where you mix = parts with Cetaphil lotion
and Monistat anti-chafing gel then apply and use a
buffer brush to smooth it on. Worked amazinly well
for this and I will repurchase it.
Samantha S.
Staten Island, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this BB creme. There was minimal coverage for problem areas but the rest of my skin looked smooth and perfect. There is also SPF in it which is a major bonus. I happened to have picked this up while it was on sale at Walgreens but the regular price is not awful.
Anna-Marie W.
I love this BB Cream! I hate foundation so I was always looking for an alternative to foundation and this was my perfect match! It isn't a heavy consistency which I love and it has just enough coverage for my skin! It makes my face looks flawless and I am always getting compliments on it!
Heather A.
Macon, GA
I am always looking for makeup that is healtheir and more moisturizing for my skin. This product seemed to moisturize my skin well but it was very dark on my pale skin. I got the lightest color that they had but still looked too dark for my complexion. I would rate this a B because it is a good product for your skin and moisturizes it well but, they do not have good color choices for those with fair skin.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?