BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Caroline B.
Bloomington, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This product has a Dewey finish to it and I do not personally care for that with my dry skin, it's just a bad combo. The color was nice and coverage was nice while still looking natural but I would not get this again.
Elizabeth F.
I got this off the sale rack at my local grocery store four days ago so my experience is limited. I have noted... SMOOTH formula that goes on effortlessly, it is light coverage, it did not cover a facial birthmark above my left eye, helps with my dry patches on the side of my nose,does not make me breakout, and does not make me look like I have a mask on.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have used this and it's pretty good. I actually mix it with moisturizer and use it as a tinted moisturizer instead of BB cream and I like it better. It works to even out your skin and not give you that caked on look.
Felicity T.
Not very many shade ranges, but is normal for a bb cream. I purchased the type for normal to oily skin and the formula was very watery. I think the price is a little on the higher side for drugstore bb cream. Overall, it does the job that it's supposed to!
Ak D.
This is my favorite BB cream ever. I use it every day and it doesn't make my face oily. It goes on perfectly. I could wear it all day and my face wouldn't get oily. It also is Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores. It's amazing. I buy it all the time.
Randi Leigh T.
Norman
This is my go-to BB cream from the drugstore and has been for years! I have dry skin and it keeps it looking glowy while still covering my imperfections. It's foolproof to use and good for everyday wear. I always repurchase, especially in the summer time!
ky s.
i personally didnt like this the colors they have are awful there is like NO coverage and its so hard to blend for me and all colors are dark for me there were no light colors and it smells awful i wouldnt buy again
Taylor S.
For awhile I was using this instead of foundation because I liked how light it felt on my face, but I've started using it before foundation and it looks even better! I love this, my skin tone matched perfectly and it blends very well!
irene p.
It is nice if you don't need a lot of coverage.I am in the shade light-medium(there is only this one and the medium-dark one) and for me this is nice but if you have really "white" and pail skin this isn't for you because it is a little bit orange-toned
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?