BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
Felicia D.
Felicia D.
Manteca, CA
I have oily skin and this is by far my favorite bb cream. It's easy to blend and has great coverage. I definitely recommend this bn cream! I also like that is has two formulas for different skin types.
Allie M.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
yaritza f.
yaritza f.
Love it! Moisturizin, sunscreen, long lasting, perfectly tinted, doesnt break me out or look like im wearing makeup, just looks like I'm having a great skin day! Best bb cream out there for combo skin
tahina v.
tahina v.
pembroke pines
it's not that good i barely use it i don't use it in the sun a lot cause it doesn't help it's kinda easy to apply it's not build able because it's so thin you can't no i wouldn't recommend to others
Emilee C.
Emilee C.
BELOIT, OH
This is great cream! I'm not a huge makup girl but this is a must have in my bag! I don't use it all the time but it's wonderful to add a little bit of color and hides any imperfections wonderfully!
Bella M.
Bella M.
Pretty good quality product. I was using this in a medium shade an for regular foundation routine. It's not as good a full coverage foundation but looks and feels great. I only stopped using it because my store stopped carrying it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
This product offers good coverage and is hydrating. The price is good and it has a pleasant smell. The product lasts a long time. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave my skin oily. I would buy this again.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Olmsted Twp, OH
One of my favorite drugstore brand BB creams! Feels light on the skin and has great coverage. Gives you a natural glow. I have super oily skin and this was great for long wear. Definitely buildable!
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this stuff! I use it everyday!! It has really improved my skin overall. Dark spots have disappeared and it feels more hydrated. I love the fact that it has a built in sunscreen. Also provide a little coverage as a bb cream with so many added benefits!!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?