BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kelsey S.
Searched for a good BB cream that wasn't too heavy and didn't break out my sensitive skin. This stuff is great. Light weight but still has good coverage and doesn't make my skin feel awful after I wash it off. Will continue to purchase this product
Yasmine L.
Avondale, AZ
I use this product daily. It is my go-to and am generally happy with it. I use the oily skin version since I have super oily skin that is prone to breakouts. If theres one thing I would like is that the oil control lasted longer. I find myself having to apply powder to my face mid-day. Other then that I enjoy the product and the coverage/feel is great.
Melissa M.
River Edge, NJ
This looked absolutely flawless on my skin. I've never loved a finish of a face product more than i loved this one. unfortunately my skin is extremely sensitive. A lot of products make me break out into a rash and unfortunately this was one of them.
Brittany B.
Citrus Hts, CA
This product in great as a BB cream. It blurs out lines and imperfections while still allowing your skin to shine through. I wish it wasn't so dewy because I don't always want to set it with a powder. Overall, I do like it for the warmer months.
Lindsey D.
Holt, MI
This is my go to BB cream. It applies evenly, doesn't leave my face cakey, and moisturizes my dry skin very well. It blends nicely and I can wear the light/medium color selection year round regardless of how pale or tan my face gets. Love this stuff.
Bree C.
Puyallup, WA
I rotate between a spendy BB cream (Dr Jart) and Garnier. I like the smell of this one better, but find that it does not cover quite as well as the spendier one. This one feels more like a liquid foundation than a creamy BB cream. This is a good buy if you are looking to spend under $20 for a BB cream. If you have a little more in your budget I would recommend Dr Jart as it really makes your skin tone look even.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Kelly S.
Williamsburg, VA
I've tried several BB creams, but this one has the best balance between coverage and lightness. It smooths my skin and gives it a flawless finish, but has the feel of a tinted moisturizer.
I'm a huge fan of Garnier products in general, but I've been wearing this daily for a couple years and people constantly tell me I have great skin. I give a lot of the credit to how smooth this cream makes my complexion look.
Kaitlyn N.
Durham, NC
It's an okay BB cream. I am not a huge makeup user so it does the job when I am not feeling up to a full face. I am a light, neutral skin tone. I am also prone to breakouts and have super oily skin. This was supposed to help with that but it doesn't.
Uttkantha S.
This is one of the best bb creams I've tried. It has a very good amount of coverage, stays on for a long time and doesn't budge. The only problem is that there are not a lot of shades, so it might be hard to find a color match.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?