BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I'm currently using this on a daily and I can see my nose getting less and less oily by the day. I do my makeup as usual but use this as the foundation substitute and i love the finish. When I run out I'm for sure buying more
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is my first BB cream. I have ordered skin79 pink BB and I'm still waiting for it to arrive from Korea. In the meantime, I thought I would try this one. I bought the light/medium shade and was a bit nervous about how the color would be on my very fair skin. I applied it with a foundation brush. I was amazed at how much it covered my acne and acne scars. It blended very well but was very shiny at first. I followed the application with a dusting of e.l.f. HD powder and my skin looked flawless. The shade ended up blending well into my skin. I'm surprised at how well it worked, despite all of the reviews here. I'm still excited to try other brands, but I'll hang on to this one and use it when I don't feel like doing my makeup but want to look nice when I leave the house.

THEN...The second time I used this, I stepped outside and looked at myself in my rear view mirror before leaving my house, and my face was ORANGE. Even after I had powdered it. I don't think I put it on too thick, I just think it oxydized and turned that color. I AM very fair, so this might not happen to someone else. So I'm quite disappointed now that I have a product and can't really use it. :(
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has replaced foundation. It's so easy to blend and apply. I use a beauty blender. It has medium coverage. Super long lasting. I love that it has SPF and will continue to buy this product.
stephanie g.
Kansas City, KS
I do not think it is all that skin perfectinh but i love it when i am on the go and in a rush whwn i just need to look put together i will say for oily skin it wont last long, it will start to break because of your oils. But i love this because its quick and if i go to lik the lake and i want to look put togetherut dont mind looking shiney later on it works fine.
Caroline B.
Bloomington, IN
I was shocked that I loved this product but I do. It is so natural and I wear it every single day now. You can dress it up but also wear it by itself and it will look good. I would not suggest this if you have dry skin.
Wendy B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like this BB cream because it's not greasy and it has sunscreen in it. I like the color of it and the way it feels on my skin. I have very oily skin in the summer, not as much in the winter and it works well for me. I would definitely buy this product again.
Crystal-Lee H.
Temecula, CA
This all-in-one product is a perfect option for someone who wants a bit of color coverage with the convenience of good skin ingredients and spf. The shades aren't perfect, but it's sheer enough not to be a deal breaker.
Ana H.
Inglewood, CA
This product is amaizing. Stays so longer and incluides sun protection wich is great. It's is super builable and easy to apply. I think this bb cream works perfectly for any kind of skin. I'm pretty ure that i'll buy it.
iva v.
zagreb
Great for everyday and for work with a little bronzer and blush,mascara and you are ready! Easy to apply and for ME long lasting! Light and medium is great for anyone,lot of my friends tried it and we all love it! ps love the smell
bindiya k.
This product from garnier is little disappointing as I couldn't find the right shade. Garnier should have given darker shade too. Well I am medium skin tone and this product was lighter to my skin tone which gave me patchy look which I didn't liked at all. This product dosenot blends easily and gives light coverage.overall was not satisfied with the product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?