BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
chrysanthi k.
chrysanthi k.
I love this bb cream. For me it works perfectly! Truth is that i'm lucky and I just use it to even out my skin tone because of some redness, but it has a really good coverage and it sits really well on my skin without causing me breakouts
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Apple Valley
This bb cream covers very well and blends ok but the color of the bb cream itself doesn't match the tone of my skin (has a pink undertone while my skin has a yellow undertone). Feels a bit sticky but is easily fixed with a bit of powder.
Trudy L.
Trudy L.
south boston, VA
This was my go to when I first started dabbling in makeup a few months ago. All you need is a little bb cream some mascara and lip gloss lol great product I used it everyday and it was so natural looking
Jaci L.
Jaci L.
I like this bb cream because it moisturizes and doesn't dry my face out (I have dry skin). I've been wearing it all summer and it doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. The creamy texture is easy to apply and o would buy this product again.
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
I use this on the week days and my thicker liquid foundation on the weekends. My skin never breaks out with this and is even better for summer days and you don't want a sun burn. Highly recommend to anyone who wants healthy, glowing skin!
Najaira S.
Najaira S.
Loved the product at first but i found myself having to keep adding some more during the day so it's not very much long lasting. But it was very easy to apply. And very smooth. Yes I would buy it again
Hillary M.
Hillary M.
Troy
Quick and easy on the go cream. Easy to apply with good coverage but it does not last all day. Best used if in a hurry. It does blend very well but it seems to be a bit on the oily side. I would recommend to others who want a cheaper product with easy use and quick application.
yaritza f.
yaritza f.
Love it! Moisturizin, sunscreen, long lasting, perfectly tinted, doesnt break me out or look like im wearing makeup, just looks like I'm having a great skin day! Best bb cream out there for combo skin
Allie M.
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I've actually used this as a primer for years! Easy to blend and evens your skin tone really well. You can wear it on its own as a tinted moisturizer or as a primer. Super affordable and great quality!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Total SCORE! So lightweight and moisturizing without feeling oily or greasy (thank GOD!) Annnnnnd it's full enough coverage to use with nothing over top. Plus it's affordable. I will use this forever!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?