BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Amanda E.
Albuquerque, NM
This was horrible. I was very excited to use something lighter on my skin, but when I attempted to use this, I could not get it to work.
It blended terribly, left my skin feeling heavier than any other foundation, and left it oily and nasty. I will never try it again.
Andrea R.
I love the Garnier BB Cream because the texture of the cream is liquidy not cream like other BB creams it's like you're wearing foundation it give's a great coverage to the face and it hides darks spots to give you a smooth looking finish this my go to foundation when I'm on a rush or when I do my weekend makeup I gone through many tubes of it so I highly recommend it!
Natalie A.
Northglenn , CO
I have been using this BB cream for a couple of years now. It's a really great product for when I'm just wanting some SPF and light coverage while outside or when I'm going to the gym or on a hike. I love the way it smells too !
Alexis A.
Laurel, MD
I just bought this product from Walmart and I love it. whenever it's hot outside or when i want to wear minimal make up for the day I just slap this on and ready to go it takes away redness and it makes my skin look natural .
Haleigh E.
Definitely loved this. It's very light and smells good. Made my skin look and feel so good. I really think it improved the quality of my skin. Build it up a lot for a fuller coverage. I'd recommend it to someone on a budget.
Kari B.
Cornelius, NC
I love this product. Smooths my skin and complexion out. Stays on well, no odor. Doesn't cake and is lightweight so you feel clean. Includes an spf which is always great! Also comes in two skin shades. Would highly recommend.
Emma H.
Lexington, KY
The coverage is very impressive for a B cream. It's perfect for no makeup makeup days. It does stay tacky for a while after application but if you set it with powder it works really nicely. This is great to use alone or under foundation for some extra coverage.
Julie M.
Arlington, TX
I'm currently using this on a daily and I can see my nose getting less and less oily by the day. I do my makeup as usual but use this as the foundation substitute and i love the finish. When I run out I'm for sure buying more
Kerrie G.
Wayzata, MN
This is my first BB cream. I have ordered skin79 pink BB and I'm still waiting for it to arrive from Korea. In the meantime, I thought I would try this one. I bought the light/medium shade and was a bit nervous about how the color would be on my very fair skin. I applied it with a foundation brush. I was amazed at how much it covered my acne and acne scars. It blended very well but was very shiny at first. I followed the application with a dusting of e.l.f. HD powder and my skin looked flawless. The shade ended up blending well into my skin. I'm surprised at how well it worked, despite all of the reviews here. I'm still excited to try other brands, but I'll hang on to this one and use it when I don't feel like doing my makeup but want to look nice when I leave the house.

THEN...The second time I used this, I stepped outside and looked at myself in my rear view mirror before leaving my house, and my face was ORANGE. Even after I had powdered it. I don't think I put it on too thick, I just think it oxydized and turned that color. I AM very fair, so this might not happen to someone else. So I'm quite disappointed now that I have a product and can't really use it. :(
Erika M.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love this BB cream. It has replaced foundation. It's so easy to blend and apply. I use a beauty blender. It has medium coverage. Super long lasting. I love that it has SPF and will continue to buy this product.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?