BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Seo H.
I love this. It is perfect for the no wake up makeup look. Just when you want to cover up some things. It works perfectly with my beauty sponge that I damp before I put this product on. It works very well. I like the oil control one
Meghan B.
Louisville, KY
This BB cream is great for a Drug Store BB Cream. It covers pretty Well and is Pretty light weight. It doesn't cover well for me to wear as foundation but it is good for makeupless days. Its convienent that you can buy it in your local grocery store. Try it out!
Ashley T.
York, PA
I wouldn't necessarily even call this a BB cream, it's more of a tinted moisturizer if anything. It only comes in 3 shades, and none of them match my skin tone close enough to use this product. Also, when trying it out (only to find out the shades don't match) it made my skin VERY oily. I have combo/oily skin and I'd say this BB Cream may even be too oily for dry skin. My face looked extremely shiny and greasy.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I found this to oxidize on my skin and l looked orange by the end of the day. It is very affordable, and if it may work better for those who are not as pale and who don't have my weird combination skin. It does last well and has a light, pleasant scent.
Kendra J.
Seattle, WA
I was so freaking excited to use this product and while I like using it, it gave me RIDICULOUS acne!!! My skin had been surprisingly clear for a long time and the second I started using this BAM, about 10 mountains appeared on my cheeks and forehead.... -_- this is the only new thing in my daily routine so I am not sure what else would have cause it...
Kelsey S.
Searched for a good BB cream that wasn't too heavy and didn't break out my sensitive skin. This stuff is great. Light weight but still has good coverage and doesn't make my skin feel awful after I wash it off. Will continue to purchase this product
Vanessa F.
Amsterdam, NY
I just recently bought this product because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about and I was finally out of foundation. I love this product! It's not too heavy and you definitely don't need much so it's going to last forver! It has helped to improve the over all tone of my skin and some of my marks left over from acne. It doesn't make me breakout and I breakout really easy. Overall, it's a great product!
Lindsey D.
Holt, MI
This is my go to BB cream. It applies evenly, doesn't leave my face cakey, and moisturizes my dry skin very well. It blends nicely and I can wear the light/medium color selection year round regardless of how pale or tan my face gets. Love this stuff.
Melissa R.
Urania, LA
When I don't feel like putting on a full face of makeup to go to the grocery store, I just put on this BB cream. It is the only one I have found with a good amount of coverage without feeling to heavy. I am not a liquid foundation girl, due to cakey looks on me so for me to like this is a surprise. The only down fall is that if I do not have a little bit of a tan it can look orange looking on my fair skin. I use fair/medium tone. Once I have gotten a little sun is seems to match a little better. Overall it's a good product if you need a quick face fix.
Carter H.
Richmond, VA
This is one of my favorite products. I have tried others but nothing compares. It's nice because you don't need foundation too. It does not leave skin feeling oily.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?