BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product since it came out on the market, that's how much I love it! It provides a very light coverage and matches my skin tone so well. This is very nice to use every day because it is so light. I highly recommend this product to anyone in search of a quick to use daily coverage product.
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite BB cream, and it is an amazing value. A tube costs 10-15 dollars and lasts me several months. I find that it is pretty full coverage for a BB cream, so I use it as a liquid foundation and cover it with a light powder. It sinks into my skin well, and looks super natural. I would totally recommend this to others!
Jen W.
Jen W.
Averill Park, NY
I've searched forever to find a BB cream that doesn't make my skin oily! This one doesn't have the perfect shade for me, but it is pretty buildable and blendable. I have combination skin and the only thing that I have noticed is that in the winter it clings to dry skin. Definitely better in the more humid months, but I'll keep buying it.
Christine C.
Christine C.
Cypress, CA
I love using this product when I want light coverage for running errands and going to school. It gives me a healthy, dewy glow that I love and keeps my skin from feeling dry all day. I recommend lightly setting it with a powder around the nose, chin, and under eyes to prevent creasing, smudging, and transfer to your hands or clothes.
Yovana M.
Yovana M.
Perris , CA
I love this BB cream specially in summer I'm actually going to buy one very soon and I love the price it doesn't have full coverage but I helps correct all of my discoloration and provide a no makeup look
Jewels G.
Jewels G.
So this did nothing for me. The shade range is really bad as well. If you're darker than me it won't work. It didn't smooth out my skin or hide dark spots either. Yes the price is good but I'll pass on it.
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Love this stuff!! I wear it every day in place of foundation and it's amazing. I have acne scars and some hyper pigmentation and I find that I don't even need to apply foundation over this. I can just wear it alone and it covers everything!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I really like that this bb cream comes in a bigger package than 1 oz. It's also super cute. It blends really well. It's the perfect amount of coverage. It matches all skin tones. It even works on dry skin.
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
I love bb cream because it smells really good. It also has spf in it I'm pretty sure. The only thing I find wrong with it is that it tends to make my face look kind of oily but I fix that with just a little powder and it looks really nice!
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
I use this on the week days and my thicker liquid foundation on the weekends. My skin never breaks out with this and is even better for summer days and you don't want a sun burn. Highly recommend to anyone who wants healthy, glowing skin!
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?