BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Yesenia Y.
Bakersfield, CA
I tired to like this product but the color selection is way off & no yellow tones. It's a medium coverage but I get oily with this product. It also feels heavy & I wouldn't repurchase again. Maybe if I had dry skin I would like it.
Isis A.
Bayside , NY
You totally wouldn't expect it, but this is the BEST BB/CC/foundation I've ever tried! Has so much more coverage than you'd think, doesn't cling to dry spots, and I have horribly acne prone skin that this covers and doesn't irritate!
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
The only thing I liked about this product is that it provided a good coverage since it is tinted. Otherwise, its greasy, VERY high fragrance, and it broke my skin out along my jawline worse then I've ever had in my life. Not cool.
Brittany L.
I was really excited about this when I first got it, because I thought it was going to be this magical product from the heavens. But it's more like evil bb cream from hell.
CONS: Greasy, Slick, Runs, Uneven coverage, Shinny

It never full sets into the skin, it honestly reminds me of camouflage make up. It stays on and moves all around the face. That's what this product does, it makes you look greasy and leaves streaks all over your face. It's like a bad spray tan.

If they would reformulate, make make it more a satin finish verses "dewy", and had maybe a few more color options for us pale girls. I would try it again. But this particular formulation? No thank you.
Anne C.
Doha, Qatar
I thought it was a beautiful steal when I first tried it. It has a gel-like cream texture, very blendable and dries up on skin within seconds. It feels nice on the skin - lightweight, soft, and smooth. I also like its uncomplicated, travel-friendly squeeze tube packaging.

It's available in two shades: Medium and Light/Clair. I got it in the latter one. The limited shade options is a bit of a downfall in my opinion, although the coverage is really sheer that these two basic shades will somehow suffice to meet most of the consumers' needs.

It gives my skin a dewy finish which is only half of an advantage for me since I have combination skin. But my skin is oily as hell most of the time, it would go dewy to annoyingly oily within minutes so I prefer setting it with powder. I use Guerlain Meteorites Powder for a sheer, all-over-glow coverage or MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation for more coverage because this Garnier BB cream does not seem to cover my blemishes totally.

I like this product because obviously, it makes life easier for lazy makeup lovers like me. It's like a Swiss Army Knife. A solution to nearly all my skincare/beauty blues mustered up in a single squeezable handy tube. Now I think I'm addicted to BB creams and I'm still in constant search for the most divine one. I heard Garnier has produced a BB cream made for oily/combination skin, so I might as well try that one.

- See more at: http://www.lepaperdoll.me/2013/02/garnier-miracle-skin-perfector-truly.html
This BB cream is amazing! It has a wonderful scent and spreads evenly and nicely with finger application. The coverage is light but yet gives you a smooth and fresh look. I felt like it made me look more awake and glowing. The the only downfall is it doesn't hide blemishes very well. But if does cover some of the red.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I loved the coverage this bb cream has. I was pleasantly surprised but wanted to try because a popular YouTuber raved about it. Glad I bought it and tried it. Conceals and hides redness. It's not full coverage but it hides things well.
Raquel F.
Good product! Price ok.  My skin is combination and works good for me, matches my skin tone. Easy to find in any drugstore. Cons: a little bit liquid. I don't think is buildable,, is very thik. Probably I'll buy again
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Color selection isn't great but this stuff is THICK and has a great coverage! I've been on the same bottle for almost a year and it still performs perfectly! If you like a matte finish, stay away. This leaves you dewy till dawn.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
I loved this product! Does as advertised- perfect amount of light coverage. I just added concealer and translucent powder. Did not cause acne or irritation on my sensitive skin. Budget friendly, too! Definitely would recommend.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?