BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kathryn W.
This product was okay. I couldn't tell much of a difference between how my face looked before and after using the product. A little goes a long way, and my face still felt greasy after use. However, after a few days of use I started breaking out really bad, so I have discontinued using this product.
Theodora Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
It's a nice light bb cream that gives decent, natural coverage which is great for those days of light makeup. It doesn't totally cover imperfections but if you have redness on your face, it reduces the redness and make it less obvious than it is. Only thing is that its really liquid that it leaks out of the tube and all over the cover so it's really messy.
Rosy L.
I am a full time busy stay at home mommy. I haven't been able to sleep well at night since becoming a mommy years ago, I have dark circles and have tried to cover my bags with different kinds of concealers and none have worked as good as this! I love how it hides my dark circles and decreases puffiness as soon as you apply it. Absolutely love this product!
Marissa R.
East Chicago, IN
I feel like Garnier skin products or makeup never work for me. The packaging was okay but the product itself was not very effective for me. It did not blend into my skin as well as other BB creams did and it would wear off sooner than other BB creams as well.
Kristen B.
Gives really good coverage for a bb cream. The consistency is really watery and it feels like you're wearing nothing on your face. Only downside is that it clings onto dry patches so if you don't have oily skin make sure you moisturize well before applying this.
Jessica R.
This provides a very nice finish. Its dewy (if you like that look), and just makes your skin look better. I have some freckles and you can still see some of them but it still covers up some skin imperfections. My favorite tinted moisturizer/bb cream yet. It has a lot of value for the amount you get and price. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it does seem to come off by the end of the day.
Tanya B.
tx
I love this BB cream, It's not too thick ( for my taste), it gives a decent amount of coverage ( I have some acne scars and I still need a bit of concealer to get the redness out completely, but its a decent enough). It makes me less oily throughout the day and I have VERY oily skin. Overall I give this a B+ because I wish it would control my oil for the whole day although I know that's probably impossible to achieve :)
Laura A.
Austin, TX
Absolutely love this product. I get compliments on my skin every time I wear it. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and blends seamlessly so it doesn't look like I'm wearing base make up at all! By far my favorite be cream, even over the top shelf brands.
Seo H.
I love this. It is perfect for the no wake up makeup look. Just when you want to cover up some things. It works perfectly with my beauty sponge that I damp before I put this product on. It works very well. I like the oil control one
Ashley S.
Beaumont, TX
I bought this on clearance at the store and figured it was worth a shot to try it and I'm so glad I did. I loved it so much, I ordered myself another one. I have a light/medium skin tone but I bought myself the light because I like my eyes to stand out.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?