BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Aundreea E.
Aundreea E.
Fresno, CA
I am obsessed with this BB cream. I use the one for Combination skin in the color "medium/deep." It is a light coverage BB cream, however I use a foundation brush to apply 2 light layers for fuller coverage. 2 layers is enough to cover dark spots and a couple of imperfections I have on my face! I follow it up with the ELF translucent powder to really set it in and it looks great. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I have completely ditched my normal foundation for it. I love that it feels so light on my face and it's great for hot days! I'm from Fresno and when it's hot, it's HOT. So this was a great product to invest in. My roommate and I both use this product! Whether your looking for full coverage or just a light tint, I would recommend this product.
Macy D.
Macy D.
Westfield, ME
I use this as foundation everyday, and it is by far my favorite out of the 10+ foundations that I have. It goes on so smoothly, it's a thin liquid so it's very easy to apply, and it always looks great. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin like some foundations do. I would definitely reccomend trying this out if you haven't already!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
This is the best BB cream I've found. Easy to find in any drugstore or online, affordable and works great! A little coverage but nothing heavy. It's great for a day with minimal makeup but a polished look anyway.
Janet D.
Janet D.
I really like using this in the summer when I don't want to put a lot of makeup on but I wanna hide some redness and freckles. It doesn't have much coverage but that's what I like about it and it's so lightweight
Mara M.
Mara M.
the first bb cream I've ever tried and fell in love with! It's buildable, can give you a light to moderate coverage and I love that it has sun protection! it gives you a natural, this is my skin look but better! highly recommend for everyday wear.
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
somewhere
This is a pretty good BB Cream if you're looking for something on the less expensive end. It definitely is one of my favorites when I'm on a budget. It covers pretty well but can feel a bit oily after a while.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Savage, MN
I just started using this per my mom's recommendation and so far I really like this product. It has a nice scent and goes on easily with a light coverage. A little goes a long way so it should last a long time. I will definitely buy this again.
Kara F.
Kara F.
Draper, UT
This is a very greasy tinted moisturizer BB cream. I would only recommend this if you have a very very dry skin otherwise it'll just melts right off your face. It's only good if you have zero oils on your skin
Erica R.
Erica R.
Flagstaff, AZ
After using just once my thoughts are it didn't cover as well ..looked like I wasn't even wearing it..it burned my face ...it made my face super oily n greasy ..its a no from me
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Akron, OH
I have been using this product since it came out on the market, that's how much I love it! It provides a very light coverage and matches my skin tone so well. This is very nice to use every day because it is so light. I highly recommend this product to anyone in search of a quick to use daily coverage product.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?