BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Darrell M.
This product is very very very lightly pigmented. I have tried other products in the past from other brands that have BB creams and they just perform so much better. BB creams are supposed to have the benefits as well pigment but with this product I felt like it was just a beige moisturizer with no coverage or pigmentation payoff.
Kate F.
Green Cove Springs, FL
All around great BB cream with sunscreen. It doesn't have heavy coverage, so it is perfect for weekend wear or when I don't want a full face look. Easy to apply with brush or fingers, it has a nice luminosity that gives a slight imperceptible glow. I have purchased it several times and I will again. Great value for the product.
Liz N.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite BB creams out there. In the summertime I usually just wear BB cream instead of foundation because it's lighter on the skin and doesn't clog my pores. This one goes on like a foundation so it gives me the flawless look which is a huge bonus for me. I'm always recommending this to my friends and family.
Sarah A.
I've been using this stuff for years and absolutely love it! I have normal skin (not oily or dry) and use the oil free kind. My mom uses the thicker one is as foundation, but I like the oil free to use under my foundation and on my upper neck. The price is what drew me in, but the quality is what has kept me coming back for me.
Fabbie E.
I love this BB cream so much. I have dry, sensitive skin which is a little acne prone and this product has not made me break out at all. I do apply a moisturizer and primer before using this product and it lasts all day! My favorite way to apply is use my morphe stippling brush and then go in with the beauty blender afterwards.
Katie E.
Logan, UT
Love this stuff! It has some SPF in it, so that's always a bonus for my fair skin, and it smells so good! The coverage is light, but in a way that improves the good in my skin and camouflages the not-so-good. My only complaint is that the coverage fades by the end of the day. For the price, though, it's really a great product.
Missy G.
Rochester, MI
Like how this goes on-most times.
Can be found cvs and other local stores. Under $10.
Dries fast and helps to even out skin tone.
Need to shake a lot-a few I bought were runny.

The medium was not as dark as I thought. Bottle lasts over a month and used daily.

There is another brand by Maybeline and Almay that I like better.
Kayla W.
Villa Rica, GA
This is the worst BB cream I have ever tried. The product is greasy and never sets into the skin. I prefer a matte look with my makeup. I don't want to be shiny and greasy. This product actually made my skin worse by using it. It actually gave me zits, every. single. time. I ever wore it. I would not recommend this product.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
This bb cream is pretty good. it seems to provide even light coverage and smells pretty good too. It also definitely blurs imperfections. It also comes in a very large container for how much money it is so it is definitely very economical. I would give it 5 stars but the company got rid of the fair/light shade in my area.
Ashlie O.
Minneapolis, MN
The first BB cream I tried when they started coming into the U.S. markets. I liked the level of coverage but the scent is quite strong and chemical, not something I'd like to put on my face. The color of the product is a little yellow hued for my skin and the finish is a little too dewy where it left my skin looking oily.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?