BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kayla C.
Waymart, PA
I would never never ever use this product again sorry but it is so oily and cake like on my skin. When I had used this product it smelled good but like earthy and clay. The bottle made think that this would be great to fix any imperfections like my uneven blotchy skin  but it just brought out how oily my skin is and gave me this orange tint. Since I have oily skin I probably should have used something more for my skins needs. I gave this two stars because the way the bottle looks and smells.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
This product smells amazing, has SPF, and applies really well. You don't need much to cover the face, and it builds really well. My skin is significantly lighter than the light/medium shade out of the bottle but it seems to adjust as I apply it. It gives a dewy, flawless look to the skin. My only complaint is that it can get a bit patchy and wear off as the day goes on.
Gretel L.
Pueblo West, CO
This BB cream is good. I used it for a really long time when I was in a hurry going to work and couldn't properly apply makeup. It's good for oily skin not sure how this works on other skin type and its SPF which is a bonus. This doesn't really last long and I stopped using it when they changed the formula and added a horrible smell to it. I was super upset and had to start using the Maybelline Dream BB cream which didn't have as much product as this. Its the best BB cream I've found.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
First off this BB cream blew me away. As it was the first time I ever used a BB cream I can sure see what benefits I was missing out on. Anytime I apply it I get smooth coverage yes with the occasional cracks here and there but other than that I really don't break out like I used to before skinactive. I think this product is worth the expense for all the good it does for your skin. I'd tell anyone who hasn't tried it to at least try it once before they make a descision.
Emily A.
Mogadore, OH
You get a ton of product for the price and a little goes a long way. It is very moisturizing, and the coverage is buildable to medium. It doesn't really agree with moisturizer applied before so I recommend using it on its own with concealer where necessary for the best result.
Micaela D.
I love the Garnier Skinactive 5 in 1 Skin Perfector BB cream! I am always looking to add SPF into my beauty routine, so when I saw the opportunity to do so I took it. This BB cream has medium coverage, and helps even out my skin tone. What I like most about this BB cream is that, unlike other BB creams I have tried, it does not clog my pores!
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream is a great product for those in a hurry and want to look their best. The BB Cream contains SPF 20, so I don't have to worry about applying sunscreen prior to this product. It controls shine, so powder isn't necessary if you need to dash out the door. It's also hydrating, so it glides on nicely.
Morgan P.
Grain Valley, MO
This stuff is great for the summertime it has and SPF of 20 I believe. It medium coverage it covers everything that I needed to cover without me looking cakey. It is a little liquidy but I don't mind it I kind a like you like that better. The stuff is super lightweight I can't even tell there's anything on my face but it does need to be set or will move around. Just reading the back and it said you should reapply every two hours but I don't it's just fine.
Reigan M.
This was my go-to BB cream in college. I purchased it in Paris, before it was available in the United States, and am thrilled to see it now widely available!! This was the first BB cream that really worked for me and gave me the coverage I needed for my acne-prone skin, while still looking natural. Although the undertone was a little too pink for me, this is a great option for those who are just starting out in makeup or are looking for an inexpensive product.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
It has been several years since I have used this product but when I bought it I loved it!! Of course I was 17 now 24 so I don't know how well it will work now!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?