BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
I liked that this had SPf in it. It left my skin dewy. But if it was too shiny, I had to set with powder on top. It has a nice texture. But has to go on clean skin. It doesn't necessarily go on well over other products. I would recommend this for The Spring, Fall, and Winter. But in the Summer, it kind of melts a bit and runs with sweat.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I tend to buy more high end face products because I feel that drugstore products are expensive and there is no way to test the product and then return it. That being said, I did not like this product because it had very light coverage and I did not feel that it gave me a "perfected" skin look. It is expensive for the quality of product.
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Chicago Il
I have tried the BB cream several times and with my dry skin you think i would've of loved it. But it doesn't compare to my bareminerals complexion rescue. I purchased at Walmart. It made my skin too greasy. i would recommend the combo to oily version instead for anyone, not for me sorry Garnier, but i love there roller ball concealer!!
Tatyana G.
Tatyana G.
Naples, FL
My friend loves this stuff. She's actually the one who recommended it to me, but honestly I wouldn't ever waste my money on repurchasing this product. It didn't last long also it creased under my eyes and it doesn't have good coverage. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dark circles or who has a lot of creasing under their eyes.
Liza P.
Liza P.
The best thing about BB cream is that it's perfect for girls who do not have crazy break outs or acne. For me I tend to have very few red spots and maybe a pimple or two, and because of that I don't always feel like caking foundation on my face. This is perfect because it's light, it moisturizes, and is perfect for some light redness.
Renee P.
Renee P.
Key Largo, FL
I really don't like this product. The color range is terrible. I'm fair and it is too dark and yellow on my skin. It is thick and has a greasy slip consistency which I fear could lead to break outs on oily skin. The only plus is a big bottle and availability is easy, IF you can find your shade. Also recommended for dry or mature skin.
Kae L.
Kae L.
Sacramento
This BB Cream is really nice. It has really good coverage and feels lightweight on the skin. The only reason why I don't give it the 5 stars is because it doesn't do too well in controlling oil (oily/combination formula). But other than that this is really nice and I personally use it on days where I don't need a full face of makeup.
Darrell M.
Darrell M.
Houston , TX
This product is very very very lightly pigmented. I have tried other products in the past from other brands that have BB creams and they just perform so much better. BB creams are supposed to have the benefits as well pigment but with this product I felt like it was just a beige moisturizer with no coverage or pigmentation payoff.
Elena F.
Elena F.
Myrtle beach, Sc
Well, i got it from my aunt, so I'm not sure what the price is. but i see why she gave it away. i didn't like it much. it doesn't give you a good coverage and it it pretty oily and heavy. i would never use it on a hot day! but if you have dry skin and you don't have a lot of skin problems it will probably work pretty good for you!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
I've been using this stuff for years and absolutely love it! I have normal skin (not oily or dry) and use the oil free kind. My mom uses the thicker one is as foundation, but I like the oil free to use under my foundation and on my upper neck. The price is what drew me in, but the quality is what has kept me coming back for me.
Raysha L.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?