BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. I wear it almost everyday because I don’t like to put on thick foundation everyday. It’s great for during the summer to give you protection and a bit of coverage for a day at the beach or by the pool! The only issue is that they do not have a tone light enough for me and this does slightly oxidize. I still wear it and make my powder on top match my skin.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my holy grail status products. It is a very thin formula but has so much pigment that I get great coverage. It makes skin look healthy and plump. It has a dewy finish but I love this product because if you don’t set with any powder it looks so natural and amazing if you have troubled skin. This won’t be 100% full coverage but will look overall so much better than a cakey foundation with dry crackly powder. Trust me and try this it really helped me with the journey of healing and finding confidence in my skin.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been sitting in the top drawer of my vanity for quite a while, because I can't use it, IDK why it is even still there I should just throw it out, because I found that it made my oily skin even more oily, and made me break out
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this for a natural look. It's so light weight and let's some of your skin still show through. But it's also does even out your skin. I only use this when my skin is in pretty good shape and doesn't need a whole lot of coverage. It's light coverage and the formula is very liquid and easy to work with. I love this and have gotten compliments when I've been wearing it during the day. Mine does oxidize just slightly but I've had it forever, so it might be time for a new one!
Destiny L.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very lightweight. However if you have oily/combination skin this product is not for you. It is easy to apply, but even after setting with a powder I often felt my face looked greasy. I would not buy this again.
Beth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
HOLY GRAIL!!!! Believe me when I say that I have tried about 45 foundations looking to find the perfect one. A lightweight, full coverage, and cheap foundation. Total package. It's about 12 dollars (but it is ALWAYS on sale) for 2 oz which is double the normal oz of foundation and about 1/3 the price of the ones I have been using. You can get this at any Kroger/grocery store or drug stores, so it is very easy to get your hands on. Love love love.
Michelle E.
Island Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB Cream is my favorite based on the skin benefits, however I have noticed the formula has gotten a bit greasy on my skin. The minor coverage isn't as good as some of the other drugstore brands, but the lasted skincare benefits are far superior. I definitely notice a decrease in the dark spots and acne scars on my skin as well as added hydration and SPF protection at the beach. The sheer coverage is something I wear almost every day.
Virginia M.
Pickens
I LOVE this product! I have been using it for years as foundation and won't go back. The ingredients in this have greatly improved my skins condition and drastically cut down breakouts. My skin actually suffers when I go makeup free for a few days! A little goes a long way so I only have to buy 1 bottle a year, and it's much cheaper than the nice foundation that i was using before. I can't recommend it enough!
Sarah H.
Coraopolis
This BB cream is my favorite! Price wise it's great and formula wise even better. It's very thin and depending on if you get the correct color it's very unnoticeable. I don't tend to wear liquid foundation but I'll use this because it's very light. If you don't like feeling weighed down my liquid foundation and want just a thin layer to give some evenness to your skin I'd highly recommend this!
Naomi C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite bb cream that I've been using for about a decade now! When I discovered this I was amazed at how light and airy it is yet giving good coverage! It's perfect for those who don't want heavy coverage and want to be good to their skin! I wish they sold this product in more places! I use to be able to get it at CVS and Ulta but now I only see it at Rite Aid!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?