Lisa S.
Lisa S.

How well is the coverage?
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
May 19, 2014, 4:27 p.m.
People tend to confuse this with foundation. Its not meant to be heavy and extremely concealing. But I love it. I am biracial so I tend to have a few dark marks on my face, and this covers it wonderfully. It gives my face an all over even look. It isn't super heavy either.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
May 24, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
Covers well for me :)
Myrna G.
Myrna G.
April 30, 2013, 10:37 p.m.
I thinks is good.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
March 20, 2013, 10:12 a.m.
I think its great.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Jan. 3, 2013, 12:57 p.m.
Not great. It's very light. It's not meant to cover up but more even things up instead
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:15 p.m.
Poor coverage. If you have acne the most it'll do for you is even the skin tone.
Jingwen L.
Jingwen L.
Oct. 27, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
The coverage is actually not bad. I'd say it's around medium coverage. In my opinion, it's also one of the best American BB creams that's SOMEWHAT comparable to the Asian ones.

Join Now