Lisa S.
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Plymouth, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
People tend to confuse this with foundation. Its not meant to be heavy and extremely concealing. But I love it. I am biracial so I tend to have a few dark marks on my face, and this covers it wonderfully. It gives my face an all over even look. It isn't super heavy either.
Samantha C.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Dumont, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
Not great. It's very light. It's not meant to cover up but more even things up instead
4 years, 10 months ago
Poor coverage. If you have acne the most it'll do for you is even the skin tone.
Jingwen L.
Jingwen L.
North York, Ontario
4 years, 11 months ago
The coverage is actually not bad. I'd say it's around medium coverage. In my opinion, it's also one of the best American BB creams that's SOMEWHAT comparable to the Asian ones.