Lisa S.
Lisa S.

How well is the coverage?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Dec. 5, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Light coverage. Doesn't cover blemishes but makes your skin look all one color.
Jetta M.
Jetta M.
June 29, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
I don't think the coverage is great, and it isn't very buildable.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Nov. 30, 2012, 4:28 a.m.
I actually don't use this BB cream anymore because the coverage is terrible and i do like at least a medium coverage that i can build for me to be happy with how i look. This product has very little coverage at all it is really sheer and you can't really build it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Nov. 29, 2012, 1:45 p.m.
Light coverage. for a natural look
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
Nov. 13, 2012, 2:32 p.m.
Very sheer, you can build it like others have recommended but I think it looks noticeable when you layer it on.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:08 p.m.
You can layer this all you want but its sheer like a moisturizer. if you need the coverage this bb cream is a wonderful base so you get all the great benefits and your foundation wont have to be as heavy
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:49 p.m.
It's pretttty sheer. IF you want more coverage I wouldn't layer it, it'll just feel heavier and still not like it covered anything, I'd just put a layer of powder foundation over to set it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:01 p.m.
I think that the coverage is more sheer like a tinted moisturizer. If you have blemishes or redness they will have to be concealed with concealer. I personally wasn't a fan of the BB cream. I do however love Dr. Jart's BB cream as it matches my skin more and gives me a bit more coverage.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 2, 2012, 9:47 a.m.
I think it falls more in the range of tinted moisturizer as far as coverage goes - pretty sheer. I have to use it as a primer for mineral foundation.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Oct. 31, 2012, 5:28 p.m.
It is a light coverage. It will help with some redness, but this product is not made for anything more than a sheer coverage
Julie G.
Julie G.
Oct. 27, 2012, 12:04 p.m.
The there is light coverage. It evens out my skin tone which is all i need. But for a BB cream, it's not that great.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Oct. 26, 2012, 10:50 a.m.
Its an illuminator to me I apply my makeup on my face first and then apply this last work good for me that way, but I don't use poweder that would probably have to go on after without caking.
Helen J.
Helen J.
Oct. 24, 2012, 7:01 p.m.
To be honest, the coverage sucks.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Oct. 24, 2012, 12:30 p.m.
It's very sheer, and takes a lot of matte powder for me to be happy with the look.
Loevens M.
Loevens M.
Oct. 24, 2012, 9:47 a.m.
I would say it's quite sheer and not that buildable.

Join Now