Lisa S.

How well is the coverage?

Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
1 year, 1 month ago
Light coverage. Doesn't cover blemishes but makes your skin look all one color.
Jetta M.
Jetta M.
El Paso, TX
1 year, 6 months ago
I don't think the coverage is great, and it isn't very buildable.
Emily J.
Emily J.
England
5 years, 1 month ago
I actually don't use this BB cream anymore because the coverage is terrible and i do like at least a medium coverage that i can build for me to be happy with how i look. This product has very little coverage at all it is really sheer and you can't really build it.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years, 1 month ago
Light coverage. for a natural look
Joanne K.
Joanne K.
5 years, 2 months ago
Very sheer, you can build it like others have recommended but I think it looks noticeable when you layer it on.
Ali L.
Ali L.
Salem, OR
5 years, 2 months ago
You can layer this all you want but its sheer like a moisturizer. if you need the coverage this bb cream is a wonderful base so you get all the great benefits and your foundation wont have to be as heavy
Vinamae M.
Vinamae M.
Spokane, Wa
5 years, 2 months ago
It's pretttty sheer. IF you want more coverage I wouldn't layer it, it'll just feel heavier and still not like it covered anything, I'd just put a layer of powder foundation over to set it.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Grayson, KY
5 years, 2 months ago
I think that the coverage is more sheer like a tinted moisturizer. If you have blemishes or redness they will have to be concealed with concealer. I personally wasn't a fan of the BB cream. I do however love Dr. Jart's BB cream as it matches my skin more and gives me a bit more coverage.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Lenexa, KS
5 years, 2 months ago
I think it falls more in the range of tinted moisturizer as far as coverage goes - pretty sheer. I have to use it as a primer for mineral foundation.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 2 months ago
It is a light coverage. It will help with some redness, but this product is not made for anything more than a sheer coverage