Heather M.
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Elyse F.
Elyse F.
1 year, 1 month ago
It makes you look blowy and dewey... but color does not blend well
Katie D.
Katie D.
1 year, 4 months ago
I think it all depends on your skin type! Others found this to be oily but I did not! I love it compared to others in the same relative price point.
Joslyn S.
Joslyn S.
3 years, 6 months ago
I hate this product so much with a passion it's leaky, it made my face broke out even if I wore the oily skin one it doesn't last all day
Rima J.
Rima J.
Columbus, OH
4 years ago
I have used both the Garnier BB and the L'Oreal BB and have to say I prefer the L'Oreal version. The Garnier BB has a strong floral-chemical smell and doesn't work out well for those with oily skin, like me. Even after setting it with powder, I still find myself oily around my T-zone and nose by the early afternoon. The L'Oreal is better for combating this. Both spread easily and a little goes a long way.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Chaska, MN
4 years ago
I found this to be way better than Maybelline's BB cream.
Rena D.
Rena D.
4 years, 3 months ago
Not the best for people with oily-skin
Emily L.
Emily L.
Aurora, IL
4 years, 3 months ago
It makes your skin oily when wearing it .
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Pomona, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I really like the new version (oil free) of this BB cream. Its almost similar to Korean BB creams in terms of coverage and thickness (like misha). It leaves my face feeling velvety and flawless compared to bb creams like loreal or covergirl.
Meagan D.
Meagan D.
Dalton, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
I tried Maybelline and this one. I preferred Maybelline. Garnier is really thick and doesn't blend well. You can get a sample of Maybelline BB cream through this link: http://instoresnow.walmart.com/enhancedrendercontentincludes.aspx?id=120328
Bryn M.
Bryn M.
Naperville, IL
4 years, 6 months ago
I like this a lot more than dream fresh it is thinker so if you don't want that then the dream fresh is better for you but i love this one