Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ

Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?

Lisa B.
Lisa B.
1 year ago
Yes, both me and my mom have acne prone sensitive skin. It worked amazing on both of us. I just ended up taking it over because i started to get a tan and the shade we had fit me better.
Shoog M.
Shoog M.
Bramming, Jylland
1 year, 1 month ago
Hi Raysha My sister use it. it did not break her even more out, but it will not cover good. I think it's more "healty" than many foundations. I think you should give it a try
kelly G.
kelly G.
1 year, 3 months ago
hola yo e usado la versión con piel propensa al acne y es muy buena cubre muy bien la uso casi a diario.
Justine D.
Justine D.
St-Laurent, QC
1 year, 5 months ago
They now have a version of the product for people with acne prone skin
Holly M.
Holly M.
Lancaster, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I have and It made me break out.
Leaann F.
Leaann F.
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and am prone to clogged pores. This product is very good and makes my skin feel silky smooth. It doesn't feel heavy or caked on my face all day. And it doesn't dry out my skin. I've been using it for over a year now and still love it.
Kristin L.
Kristin L.
Albany, NY
1 year, 7 months ago
I do and I love it. I don't have any issues with it. But you will need a concealer over it if you are breaking out because this alone won't give you the coverage. But on days when your skin is behaving, this will be all you need.
Jane C.
Jane C.
Tampa, FL
1 year, 7 months ago
I have very sensitive skin and it breaks out easily. I am able to use this product with no problems.i love it
Kate C.
Kate C.
Asheville, NC
1 year, 7 months ago
I am acne prone on my chin. This product does not irritate my skin or increase breakouts.
Alex M.
Alex M.
1 year, 7 months ago
My skin is already oily & acne prone. I don't find that is makes me break out. I do however make sure to wash it all off at the end of the day.