Erica C.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Farmington, UT
10 months, 1 week ago
I love this! It works better than Urban or It cosmetics in my opinion.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
LONG BEACH, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
So damn good. I have medium to dark skin and I could not believe how evenly it went on the first time. Nice as a base or as a daily wearing tinted moisturizer.
1 year, 1 month ago
I love it
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
1 year, 3 months ago
I think its too oily for me. I have combination skin
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
It moisturizes, the coverage is good and leaves a nice glow to your face.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
4 years, 11 months ago
Good. I definitely use this when I'm in a hurry in the mornings getting ready for work. Lasting coverage. Good enough coverage for a workday.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
4 years, 11 months ago
Good for dry skin since it's oily. Good coverage.
Loevens M.
Loevens M.
4 years, 11 months ago
Depends on your skin type. It's too oily for me (I have oily skin) but I think it would be nice if you have very dry skin and only want a tiny bit of coverage as its also very sheer. it's not for me.
4 years, 11 months ago
I love the coverage! I just don't like that it's oily. But once you set it with powder, it's great!
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Manhattan, MT
Great! i love it
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 11 months ago
Not good for oily skin at all
Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Depends on your skin type. those with oily skin probably wont like it. great for dry or normal skin though.
Tanisha F.
Tanisha F.
Oceanside , CA
4 years, 11 months ago
For an american bb cream i think it works very well and has decent tinted moisturizer type coverage.
Lori S.
Lori S.
Wdm, IA
4 years, 11 months ago
I love this stuff! I recommend it to all my friends. I have combo skin. I think with the 'falls of your face' comments, it depends on the climate and your skin type. if you have oily skin.. use less. common sense. =)
4 years, 11 months ago
The coverage is great. And the color match is perfect. It's just oily and you have to set it with powder
Liliana S.
Liliana S.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
I believe it is good. it replaces foundation and concealers and its full coverage. you Don't need a lot and it smells great!
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Shawnee, OK
4 years, 11 months ago
Julian2459; This was the first BB cream I tried and so far I love it! Some days it makes my face feel a little bit greasy, so that is a downfall of the product. But the overall coverage and protection is fantastic!
Tania H.
Tania H.
Crofton, MD
4 years, 11 months ago
I love it! I use a light amount on my face every day -- to even my skin tone and to add a little color. Many friends have said that it makes my skin "glow", which works for me!
Holly Ann R.
Holly Ann R.
4 years, 11 months ago
I love this product! I do have combination skin and use this mostly when I run errands. I just set with a powder and find that it lasts for about 4-5 hours before I notice it sliding off where I am oily the most.
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I didn't like it. The fragrance was strong to me, it felt heavy, and made my face an oil slick.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Elk Grove, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
This product is ok. I have tried better BB creams.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
4 years, 11 months ago
It's a good moisturizer, I wouldn't depend on it to perfect your skin, though.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
4 years, 11 months ago
It has good coverage and is moisturizing. But it depends on your skin type. I think this would be good for someone with dry to normal skin.