BY GARNIER #9 in BB Cream

• Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Namrata P.
Dunwoody , GA
Great as bb cream ! Gives decent coverage, if you have minor scars n dark patches it will help to hide those bad boys. It has SPF in it which will also protect skin from harmful rays ... buy it according to your skin type, it has 2 diff formula for different sort of skin. Mine is specially made for oily skin. Gives matte finish.
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I used this foundation day in and day out when I first found it. Now I tend to only use this foundation when I'm going for a more natural look. There is not much coverage, it feels like liquid pretty much and I can still see
my freckles through it so that's why I have started trying other foundations with full coverage and just use this for going to the gym or on a more casual day. Plus, it includes sunscreen I believe which is a bonus. (Ps, you beach girls would love it!)
Jelena C.
Glencoe, IL
I use it on a daily basis as my “light” foundation. Helps give my skin some life, especially during these cold winter months. However, recently I started using it as a primer for my foundation that I put on for my nights out and it has changed my life. It serves its purpose as a primer and my foundation looks great with it, but also it hydrates my skin at the same time because it is after all a tinted moisturizer. Great product and great price!!
Camille W.
I have been using this BB cream lately that I got for about 12 bucks at ulta. I don’t like the feel of foundation and this product gives you the coverage of a foundation without feeling like there’s anything on your face. It doesn’t break me out. It doesn’t need a lot. It is a little to warm for me but I fix that with some concealer. It goes on well with just fingers, beauty blender, and brush.
Lindsey M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this product. I wear it almost everyday because I don’t like to put on thick foundation everyday. It’s great for during the summer to give you protection and a bit of coverage for a day at the beach or by the pool! The only issue is that they do not have a tone light enough for me and this does slightly oxidize. I still wear it and make my powder on top match my skin.
Grace N.
Fredericksburg, VA
This is hands down one of my favorite products. I love how versatile it is. I can use it all year round and it works beautifully. It is light to medium coverage when you first apply it, but I find it to be very buildable. I think it applies best with your hands. However, I do wish it came in more shades and was a little more moisturizing.
Emma B.
Corona
This product is really great ! It gives you a fresh look and very natural glow. I like to use this product when I don’t feel like putting on a lot of makeup and glam up . The glow and radiance that gives to the skin is great! I recommend it . It is gentle with the skin and has a very nice smell to it .
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I use this makeup every single day. As a mom I was looking to make my getting ready routine faster. I put a little bit of this on my fingers and then rub it all over my face like a lotion. It’s never made me break out. It feels so light. It stays put all day. This is my favorite foundation of all time!
Paige S.
Antioch, TN
So here’s the deal with this stuff. I’ve been using it for about 10 years. Get the one for combo to oily skin even if you do not oily skin. Otherwise you will look like a greased chicken. This is perfect for lightweight when i don’t feel like doing a full face or for summer as it has spf
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?