BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summer ?? Wo...3 Answers
  • Quise probar su producto de bbcream me gusto el aroma y la textur...1 Answers
Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
The coverage and finish for this product are both very nice. I’ve used both the dewy and matte finishes before and I prefer the matte one. The dewy one was very thick and felt greasy on my skin. The matte one, however, was perfect. It provided and medium coverage and felt great on my skin. The only downside to this product in my opinion is that it doesn’t cater very well to those with pale skin. I mad able to make the light shade work blending it down my neck but over all it’s too dark for me and does have a very prominent yellow undertone which is why I stopped buying it
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Kaylin M.
Canyon, TX
Love love love this!! The consistency is super liquidy, but that is what I really like, it blends out beautifully and has great staying power. The coverage is really good for a B.B. cream and I also love that it has SPF in it. The only problem is there is only one shade, and the shade is pretty dark for those with fair skin, if you are tanned you will like this! And super affordable.
Stephanie V.
San Diego, CA
I use this everyday and I think it’s one of the best B.B. creams out there. It’s long lasting and leaves my skin feeling like I’m not wearing anything. It’s great if you’re into the dewy look. It can make you look shiny throughout the day but I fix this issue with blotting sheets, I’m also a oily person in general so it might just be a me issue.
Alexis T.
Tustin, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this B B cream! I use it everyday instead of foundation and I have noticed my skin clearing up and glowing more than ever. The medium color is perfect for my olive tone, and adds a small tint. I have been buying it now for months and now all my friends use the product as well.
ALSO the smell is refreshing and fruity :)
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This is perfect for a fresh face, natural look. For a BB cream, this is nearly full coverage! It has great skin benefits. My skin feels good all day. It’s not a heavy formula and wears comfortably on the skin. The bb cream does need to be set with a powder. If not set, it will slide and settle in lines after a few hours. It has a dewy finish.
Samantha S.
Melfa , VA
I used this foundation day in and day out when I first found it. Now I tend to only use this foundation when I'm going for a more natural look. There is not much coverage, it feels like liquid pretty much and I can still see
my freckles through it so that's why I have started trying other foundations with full coverage and just use this for going to the gym or on a more casual day. Plus, it includes sunscreen I believe which is a bonus. (Ps, you beach girls would love it!)
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I bought this in hopes of finding a good tinted moisturizer to wear in lieu of foundation. I have redness as a skin problem. This stuff is awesome! It gives me the natural coverage I’m looking for. Do not expect full coverage with this product. The only downside is I have noticed extra oil throughout day from wearing.
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
I have tried this product in the shade light medium and was disappointed. I have oil skin and this made my skin feel greasy. It did have good coverage. I tried to set it with setting powder and it did help it look better. But I wont be using this product. Garnier Skinactive 5-in-1 Skin Perfector BB Cream
Emma B.
Corona
This product is really great ! It gives you a fresh look and very natural glow. I like to use this product when I don’t feel like putting on a lot of makeup and glam up . The glow and radiance that gives to the skin is great! I recommend it . It is gentle with the skin and has a very nice smell to it .
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?