Liz M.
Bronx, NY

How well does this wash off??

Keri Y.
Keri Y.
Anderson, SC
5 years, 1 month ago
Very well. I didn't have any problems removing it with my face wash.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Windsor Locks, CT
5 years, 1 month ago
My Cerave super-mild cleanser takes it off with no problem. And that's after a full (10+) hour day at work or after just running out for some errands for a couple hours.
Tuss N.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I drop some in my sink and it stained it, so just imagine what is still left on your face. I use a Clarisonic to clean my face.
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
5 years, 2 months ago
This product comes of easily with your typical facial cleanser and water.