Erica C.

Good or not

jessica c.
jessica c.
1 week, 3 days ago
I believe it's incredible!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Farmington, UT
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this! It works better than Urban or It cosmetics in my opinion.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
LONG BEACH, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
So damn good. I have medium to dark skin and I could not believe how evenly it went on the first time. Nice as a base or as a daily wearing tinted moisturizer.
1 year, 11 months ago
I love it
Tracy R.
Tracy R.
2 years, 1 month ago
I think its too oily for me. I have combination skin
Liz M.
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
5 years, 5 months ago
It moisturizes, the coverage is good and leaves a nice glow to your face.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 9 months ago
Good. I definitely use this when I'm in a hurry in the mornings getting ready for work. Lasting coverage. Good enough coverage for a workday.
Nancy L.
Nancy L.
5 years, 9 months ago
Good for dry skin since it's oily. Good coverage.