BY GARNIER #10 in BB Cream

1. Controls shine 2. Minimizes pores 3. Evens skin tone 4. Hydrates 5. Protects

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 93% saw a more even skin tone, 88% saw a natural shine-free finish, and 84% found pores less visible.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%, Titanium Dioxide 4.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
I really like this BB Cream for days when I don’t feel like applying a full face of makeup - so perfect for summer days as it has skin protecting ingredients! It also smells pretty nice, which is a pleasant change for face makeup! Definitely not the cheapest, but not expensive either. If you have oily skin, it can be a bit greasy, but overall would recommend!
Samrina B.
Livermore
I love this bb cream. It has a smooth texture, the perfect tint of coverage that gives you a natural glow. It’s great for all skin types. Make sure you moisturize before for dry skin. It’s definitely long lasting. And I would totally recommend this to all who don’t like too much of makeup on a daily basis.
Alicia S.
The first BB cream I discovered and still my favorite. Luxury brands don’t hold a candle to this one because it goes on like ‘your skin, but better.’ Feather-light, dewy finish. Leaves the skin even-toned, glowing, and radiant. Wonderful for those “no-makeup, makeup” days. You can use this, a couple swipes of mascara, bit of blush and tinted lip balm, and be on your way!
Samantha P.
twentynine palms
Lasts a long time very worth it in the aspect but does blend very well i wouls suggest to get one shade darker then you really are cause its kind light. Kinda broke me out especially with black head. Wear nice though stays on pretty mich all day
Priscilla C.
Harlingen
I live in Texas very close to the border to be specific, it’s always hot and so humid down here and 10 times worse during the spring & summer. I needed something that was heavy af like a foundation, I went through a few duds before I came across this B.B. Cream on YouTube. I saw so many reviews raving about it and I decided to give it a try. You guys this B.B. cream is amazing! It has amazing coverage isn’t heavy and doesn’t make you feel like you have a lot on even though the coverage is great! My skin is able to breath unlike the times where I used foundation and living down here in Texas where it is hotter than hell all year around is literally a blessing. If you want something that’s light but gives you amazing coverage and works great with combo oily skin I suggest this. It’s crazy affordable I will warn you though it is liquidy and you have to shake it a little bit and the shade range isn’t that great there’s only two shades that’s the downside.
Britt M.
For a drugstore B.B. cream this is pretty good! It is a sheer finish, so I don’t need to use concealer in certain spots,but overall it evens out my skin tone fairy well. I use the oily skin version, so it’s not super greasy and I find whenvee I use this my skin seems to be less oily throughout the day? Shade wise I wish they would expand overall, and my fair/light shade still runs a little too orange (I’m a fair neutral skin tone), but I use blue chromatic drops to counteract the orange tone. Overall I really like this product.
Alie H.
Maybe BB/CC creams just aren't for me, but I hated this product. It was runny and, despite being "oil-free", sure seemed oily to me. It went on streaky, did not absorb or blend at ALL, and did none of the things I thought a BB cream was supposed to do! It gave zero coverage, not even a light level, and made my face look weird, shiny, streaky and just altogether terrible. I would not ever buy it again, and I ended up just throwing it away because it was so useless.
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
I like the formula of this product, it is really light, but buildable. My biggest complaint is the color options. I am very fair skinned and wasnt able to find one that matched my skin tone. I looked orange, even during the summer when I spent more time outside. I could get away with mixing it with moisturizer, but then I still had to be sure to add enough of each product and I felt like I was losing the benefits of a BB cream by that point.
Hannah G.
Chandler, AZ
I’ve been using this B.B. cream since high school! It’s defiantly very lightweight and doesn’t give much coverage but with a bit of concealer, you’ll like very natural and like your skin but better. It’s even better because it has SPF in it. However that does mean that it oxidizes pretty heavily so make sure you blend very well. It doesn’t break me out as most B.B. creams do. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
If I could give this product ten stars I would. I needed something that evened out my skin tone and hide some blemishes here and there..this works so well on my skin. I have combination skin that gets a little oily in the summer. Been buying this for years and will never stop using it. This is my going grocery shopping b cream, when I need something just to get out of the house. Perfect for every day use!!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?