BY GARNIER #7 in BB Cream

1. Controls shine 2. Minimizes pores 3. Evens skin tone 4. Hydrates 5. Protects

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 93% saw a more even skin tone, 88% saw a natural shine-free finish, and 84% found pores less visible.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%, Titanium Dioxide 4.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• Does it make you break out?5 Answers
  • Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free...1 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Priscilla C.
Harlingen
I live in Texas very close to the border to be specific, it’s always hot and so humid down here and 10 times worse during the spring & summer. I needed something that was heavy af like a foundation, I went through a few duds before I came across this B.B. Cream on YouTube. I saw so many reviews raving about it and I decided to give it a try. You guys this B.B. cream is amazing! It has amazing coverage isn’t heavy and doesn’t make you feel like you have a lot on even though the coverage is great! My skin is able to breath unlike the times where I used foundation and living down here in Texas where it is hotter than hell all year around is literally a blessing. If you want something that’s light but gives you amazing coverage and works great with combo oily skin I suggest this. It’s crazy affordable I will warn you though it is liquidy and you have to shake it a little bit and the shade range isn’t that great there’s only two shades that’s the downside.
Britt M.
For a drugstore B.B. cream this is pretty good! It is a sheer finish, so I don’t need to use concealer in certain spots,but overall it evens out my skin tone fairy well. I use the oily skin version, so it’s not super greasy and I find whenvee I use this my skin seems to be less oily throughout the day? Shade wise I wish they would expand overall, and my fair/light shade still runs a little too orange (I’m a fair neutral skin tone), but I use blue chromatic drops to counteract the orange tone. Overall I really like this product.
Tracy C.
Alpharetta, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Alie H.
Maybe BB/CC creams just aren't for me, but I hated this product. It was runny and, despite being "oil-free", sure seemed oily to me. It went on streaky, did not absorb or blend at ALL, and did none of the things I thought a BB cream was supposed to do! It gave zero coverage, not even a light level, and made my face look weird, shiny, streaky and just altogether terrible. I would not ever buy it again, and I ended up just throwing it away because it was so useless.
Machelle L.
Gainesville, FL
I like the formula of this product, it is really light, but buildable. My biggest complaint is the color options. I am very fair skinned and wasnt able to find one that matched my skin tone. I looked orange, even during the summer when I spent more time outside. I could get away with mixing it with moisturizer, but then I still had to be sure to add enough of each product and I felt like I was losing the benefits of a BB cream by that point.
Hannah G.
Chandler
I’ve been using this B.B. cream since high school! It’s defiantly very lightweight and doesn’t give much coverage but with a bit of concealer, you’ll like very natural and like your skin but better. It’s even better because it has SPF in it. However that does mean that it oxidizes pretty heavily so make sure you blend very well. It doesn’t break me out as most B.B. creams do. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Melissa L.
Twinsburg
The coverage was not very good, it doesn't cover up any blemishes or redness. When I left it on for a while it made my skin very oily, and didn't stay on as long as i hoped it would. I would recommend that if you use this product that you definitely use setting powder or spray on top. It is nice in the summer if your skin is more dry and doesn't get oily extremely easily and want a little coverage but not a lot.
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
If I could give this product ten stars I would. I needed something that evened out my skin tone and hide some blemishes here and there..this works so well on my skin. I have combination skin that gets a little oily in the summer. Been buying this for years and will never stop using it. This is my going grocery shopping b cream, when I need something just to get out of the house. Perfect for every day use!!!!
Stephanie A.
I used this B.B. cream for a few years and it was the only thing I use but I stopped putting on makeup cause it always looked caked on and not natural at all! It was better then anything else that I find but then I got the Urban decay foundation and I will never go back to the B.B. cream
Amy L.
N Kingstown, RI
This is more like a (barely) tinted moisturizer. I really wanted to like this, but the coverage just isn't there. I don't expect much coverage from a BB cream, but this doesn't cover up any redness or blemishes at all, and I don't have much to cover up in the first place. It also leaves a very "dewy" finish, which ends up looking greasy very quickly and doesn't last long. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it does a decent job as a moisturizer. This would probably be okay during the summer if you wanted a tinted moisturizer with spf in it, but I would definitely recommend using a setting powder on top.
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?