BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

1. Controls shine 2. Minimizes pores 3. Evens skin tone 4. Hydrates 5. Protects

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 93% saw a more even skin tone, 88% saw a natural shine-free finish, and 84% found pores less visible.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%, Titanium Dioxide 4.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free...1 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I love this B.B. cream and hate it at the same time.

This B.B. cream (oily version) was probably one of the best ones I’ve tried! It’s so light weight, just feels like a moisturizer- however it’s buildable and FULL COVERAGE?!?!

What a gem. Seriously. I’m someone who likes for my skin to be skin.. normally I opt for a nice concealer for all my acne spots and under eyes with some powder but this is just great.

Only downside is I think it might be breaking me out? Every use I find 2 new spots in my face. It sucks. Other than that this is a phenomenal product
Priscilla C.
Harlingen
I live in Texas very close to the border to be specific, it’s always hot and so humid down here and 10 times worse during the spring & summer. I needed something that was heavy af like a foundation, I went through a few duds before I came across this B.B. Cream on YouTube. I saw so many reviews raving about it and I decided to give it a try. You guys this B.B. cream is amazing! It has amazing coverage isn’t heavy and doesn’t make you feel like you have a lot on even though the coverage is great! My skin is able to breath unlike the times where I used foundation and living down here in Texas where it is hotter than hell all year around is literally a blessing. If you want something that’s light but gives you amazing coverage and works great with combo oily skin I suggest this. It’s crazy affordable I will warn you though it is liquidy and you have to shake it a little bit and the shade range isn’t that great there’s only two shades that’s the downside.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
Holy grail for day time bb cream! I am so in love with this product, the coverage is amazing, it’s hydrating leaving you that dewy skin look but you can mattify it if you wish, it has SPF, and it’s a perfect match for my skin. I do have one concern about this product and it is the fact that they are not diverse with their tone so girls with deep skin tones cannot try this product. This is honestly a huge disappointment that I’d like to see fixed because this is such a great product. Personally I’d give this product 5 stars but because of that it gets 3.
Britt M.
For a drugstore B.B. cream this is pretty good! It is a sheer finish, so I don’t need to use concealer in certain spots,but overall it evens out my skin tone fairy well. I use the oily skin version, so it’s not super greasy and I find whenvee I use this my skin seems to be less oily throughout the day? Shade wise I wish they would expand overall, and my fair/light shade still runs a little too orange (I’m a fair neutral skin tone), but I use blue chromatic drops to counteract the orange tone. Overall I really like this product.
Ellie S.
Virginia Beach
I have spent years trying to find a bb cream that worked for my tricky combination skin, and Garnier’s 5 in 1 Skin Perfecting BB Cream is the best product I’ve tried. It is a lightweight product that goes on like a tinted moisturizer, that hydrates my skin while managing to keep it from looking greasy. It has sheer coverage, which I prefer, and does a great job of evening out my skin tone and giving my face a healthy glow. I love this product, and I’ve used it through hot summer days and cold winter months with the same incredible result. Highly recommend!
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
Hands down the best B.B. cream for my skin. I’ve tried many and have fallen in love with the texture and long lasting effect of this one. I have oily skin so I’m the summer I like to stay away from heavy foundations, I wear this almost everyday and makes my skin look so nice and healthy without making me oily throughout the day. Highly recommend and will continue to buy again.
Hannah G.
Chandler
I’ve been using this B.B. cream since high school! It’s defiantly very lightweight and doesn’t give much coverage but with a bit of concealer, you’ll like very natural and like your skin but better. It’s even better because it has SPF in it. However that does mean that it oxidizes pretty heavily so make sure you blend very well. It doesn’t break me out as most B.B. creams do. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Melissa L.
Twinsburg
The coverage was not very good, it doesn't cover up any blemishes or redness. When I left it on for a while it made my skin very oily, and didn't stay on as long as i hoped it would. I would recommend that if you use this product that you definitely use setting powder or spray on top. It is nice in the summer if your skin is more dry and doesn't get oily extremely easily and want a little coverage but not a lot.
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
If I could give this product ten stars I would. I needed something that evened out my skin tone and hide some blemishes here and there..this works so well on my skin. I have combination skin that gets a little oily in the summer. Been buying this for years and will never stop using it. This is my going grocery shopping b cream, when I need something just to get out of the house. Perfect for every day use!!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?