BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

1. Controls shine 2. Minimizes pores 3. Evens skin tone 4. Hydrates 5. Protects

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 93% saw a more even skin tone, 88% saw a natural shine-free finish, and 84% found pores less visible.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%, Titanium Dioxide 4.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free...1 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summ...3 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
There is so much fuss about this product. Maybe I am expecting too much from this due to all the positive reviews. For me, this product does feel pretty good when absolutely nothing else is on my skin. When I use this with my primer and moisturizer it is a hot mess. Talk about pilling, ugh it pills up so bad. Let’s talk about shade range. Short conversation. There is no shade range. Olive girls are neglected anyway so no biggie GarnierUSA. Having only one or 2 at best shades no biggie, really.
I do like the size of the product you get 2.5 oz, this is huge.
I do like how the product feels on my face after I learned not to use anything at all and apply it to a clean, dry, face.
I personally like the scent, however please be aware of a very strong scent.
Honestly y’all the only thing that I can use this for is for those occasions that you don’t want to be completely sans makeup, but you want to “look” like you don’t have any cosmetics on. Long story short yes I have it and for the FEW times that I find myself reaching for it I also find myself wishing that it matched my skin tone better.
I honestly think I would love it if it matched my skin color.
If you really want a good B.B. try Misha.
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
I love this B.B. cream and hate it at the same time.

This B.B. cream (oily version) was probably one of the best ones I’ve tried! It’s so light weight, just feels like a moisturizer- however it’s buildable and FULL COVERAGE?!?!

What a gem. Seriously. I’m someone who likes for my skin to be skin.. normally I opt for a nice concealer for all my acne spots and under eyes with some powder but this is just great.

Only downside is I think it might be breaking me out? Every use I find 2 new spots in my face. It sucks. Other than that this is a phenomenal product
Priscilla C.
Harlingen
I live in Texas very close to the border to be specific, it’s always hot and so humid down here and 10 times worse during the spring & summer. I needed something that was heavy af like a foundation, I went through a few duds before I came across this B.B. Cream on YouTube. I saw so many reviews raving about it and I decided to give it a try. You guys this B.B. cream is amazing! It has amazing coverage isn’t heavy and doesn’t make you feel like you have a lot on even though the coverage is great! My skin is able to breath unlike the times where I used foundation and living down here in Texas where it is hotter than hell all year around is literally a blessing. If you want something that’s light but gives you amazing coverage and works great with combo oily skin I suggest this. It’s crazy affordable I will warn you though it is liquidy and you have to shake it a little bit and the shade range isn’t that great there’s only two shades that’s the downside.
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
I seriously love this stuff for just an everyday fresh face. The only problem... they need a lighter shade or just more shades in general. The pigment in this product is so good it could be worn as foundation. It covers up acne and hyperpigmentation. Because it is too light I have to mix it with my moisturizer or add white mixer to it. This is a very thin formula, but like I said it packs on the pigment. I used this when I had SUPER oily skin and I will say it made me quite shiny but now that I am on Accutane my skin is dry and it looks perfect - very skin like. It carries 2 FL OZ, which is double the size of a foundation and is the same price. GET MORE SHADES GARNIER!!
Britt M.
For a drugstore B.B. cream this is pretty good! It is a sheer finish, so I don’t need to use concealer in certain spots,but overall it evens out my skin tone fairy well. I use the oily skin version, so it’s not super greasy and I find whenvee I use this my skin seems to be less oily throughout the day? Shade wise I wish they would expand overall, and my fair/light shade still runs a little too orange (I’m a fair neutral skin tone), but I use blue chromatic drops to counteract the orange tone. Overall I really like this product.
Ellie S.
Virginia Beach
I have spent years trying to find a bb cream that worked for my tricky combination skin, and Garnier’s 5 in 1 Skin Perfecting BB Cream is the best product I’ve tried. It is a lightweight product that goes on like a tinted moisturizer, that hydrates my skin while managing to keep it from looking greasy. It has sheer coverage, which I prefer, and does a great job of evening out my skin tone and giving my face a healthy glow. I love this product, and I’ve used it through hot summer days and cold winter months with the same incredible result. Highly recommend!
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Alicia B.
this is a great tinted moisturizer! i used to hate b.b. creams and such because they had no coverage and they would come off almost immediately and just overall made me feel greasy. I figured this one would be the same but i was mistaken! it isn’t full coverage obviously but it covers a lot and i use concealer as a spot treatment if i’m trying to go for a full look, but usually i don’t need to. this is my go to base for my everyday look and i never would have guessed!
Fernanda L.
Indio, CA
Hands down the best B.B. cream for my skin. I’ve tried many and have fallen in love with the texture and long lasting effect of this one. I have oily skin so I’m the summer I like to stay away from heavy foundations, I wear this almost everyday and makes my skin look so nice and healthy without making me oily throughout the day. Highly recommend and will continue to buy again.
Hannah G.
Chandler
I’ve been using this B.B. cream since high school! It’s defiantly very lightweight and doesn’t give much coverage but with a bit of concealer, you’ll like very natural and like your skin but better. It’s even better because it has SPF in it. However that does mean that it oxidizes pretty heavily so make sure you blend very well. It doesn’t break me out as most B.B. creams do. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?