BY GARNIER #8 in BB Cream

1. Controls shine 2. Minimizes pores 3. Evens skin tone 4. Hydrates 5. Protects

This oil-free formula with Mineral Perline, Antioxidant Wild Berry and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for oily to combo skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: controls shine, minimizes pores, evens skin tone, hydrates and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a shine-free, more even-toned complexion.

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 93% saw a more even skin tone, 88% saw a natural shine-free finish, and 84% found pores less visible.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%, Titanium Dioxide 4.7%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• Did this product give you full coverage?22 Answers
  • Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free...1 Answers
  • So would this be good and light for oily skin in the summ...3 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream
  • "i really did enjoy this product! for a bb cream, it had a great amount of coverage and i was pleasantly surprised by that. of course, if you have oily skin keep in mind that this will not dry down like a matte foundation would. but if you are someone who has dry skin, this would be perfect. the only reason i didn't give it 5 stars was because the color selection wasn't as great as i would like, i couldn't find a perfect shade because i was too light for medium but too dark for the lighter shade up. it also smells really good and clean! " in 488 reviews
  • "This is a awesome product! does miracles for my very dry skin! loveeee" in 156 reviews
Amy L.
N Kingstown, RI
This is more like a (barely) tinted moisturizer. I really wanted to like this, but the coverage just isn't there. I don't expect much coverage from a BB cream, but this doesn't cover up any redness or blemishes at all, and I don't have much to cover up in the first place. It also leaves a very "dewy" finish, which ends up looking greasy very quickly and doesn't last long. The only reason I gave it two stars is because it does a decent job as a moisturizer. This would probably be okay during the summer if you wanted a tinted moisturizer with spf in it, but I would definitely recommend using a setting powder on top.
Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
The coverage and finish for this product are both very nice. I’ve used both the dewy and matte finishes before and I prefer the matte one. The dewy one was very thick and felt greasy on my skin. The matte one, however, was perfect. It provided and medium coverage and felt great on my skin. The only downside to this product in my opinion is that it doesn’t cater very well to those with pale skin. I mad able to make the light shade work blending it down my neck but over all it’s too dark for me and does have a very prominent yellow undertone which is why I stopped buying it
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
Holy grail for day time bb cream! I am so in love with this product, the coverage is amazing, it’s hydrating leaving you that dewy skin look but you can mattify it if you wish, it has SPF, and it’s a perfect match for my skin. I do have one concern about this product and it is the fact that they are not diverse with their tone so girls with deep skin tones cannot try this product. This is honestly a huge disappointment that I’d like to see fixed because this is such a great product. Personally I’d give this product 5 stars but because of that it gets 3.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I got this to go out of town with for the weekend. It was just under $10 after I used a 40% off coupon from CVS. I’ve worn it for about four days straight and it’s really helped keep my oil under control. It’s also lightweight and provides the amount of coverage that I need. I turned 39 this Saturday and I’ve really started to focus on products which suit my skin at my age. This is one of those products that I highly recommend for all age types.
Britt M.
For a drugstore B.B. cream this is pretty good! It is a sheer finish, so I don’t need to use concealer in certain spots,but overall it evens out my skin tone fairy well. I use the oily skin version, so it’s not super greasy and I find whenvee I use this my skin seems to be less oily throughout the day? Shade wise I wish they would expand overall, and my fair/light shade still runs a little too orange (I’m a fair neutral skin tone), but I use blue chromatic drops to counteract the orange tone. Overall I really like this product.
Tracy C.
Jesup, GA
I got this at Ulta for about $12. The thing I love most about this product is how lightweight it is. It is very watery compared to other B.B. creams, but that also makes it easier to blend.
I also love how it has a SPF of 20, which is outstanding compared to other B.B. creams. B.B. creams with a greater SPF are usually oilier, but this doesn’t make my face oily at all!
I would say this is a light to medium coverage, which makes it perfect for everyday makeup!

At first I was hesitant on buying this because it only came in 2 shades, but the light/medium shade fits my skin perfectly! I usually can’t find concealers or foundation that match my skin because I have such a yellow undertone.

I definitely recommend this product. It is a perfect foundation for an everyday look + SPF to protect your skin!
Jasmina T.
Utica, NY
Garnier is my favorite BB cream brand. I originally started using it in 2012 and I have switched out between some different formulas but always stayed with the brand. I have also tried a couple of other brands and didnt like the results as well as Garnier. It just lasts longer, doesn't clog my pores and makes my face glow while providing moderate coverage. I have combination skin and the oil-free formula is gentle enough not to dry out my skin while keeping the acne away.
sthebeault T.
Quincy, MA
I keep reading reviews saying this is watery? Mine is thick! Hmmmm... Anyways, I do like this product. I would say it’s light coverage with an added blurring effect. Perfect for summer days or no-makeup days. It does not dry down so keep that in mind but I like the way it makes my skin look natural. I do have BB creams I reach for before this due to the shade range. Light is too dark for me during most months but is a perfect fit for summer!
Melissa L.
Twinsburg
The coverage was not very good, it doesn't cover up any blemishes or redness. When I left it on for a while it made my skin very oily, and didn't stay on as long as i hoped it would. I would recommend that if you use this product that you definitely use setting powder or spray on top. It is nice in the summer if your skin is more dry and doesn't get oily extremely easily and want a little coverage but not a lot.
Andrea D.
East Longmeadow
If I could give this product ten stars I would. I needed something that evened out my skin tone and hide some blemishes here and there..this works so well on my skin. I have combination skin that gets a little oily in the summer. Been buying this for years and will never stop using it. This is my going grocery shopping b cream, when I need something just to get out of the house. Perfect for every day use!!!!
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
Has anyone with sensitive or acne prone skin used this product?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Good or not
Heather M.
How does this product compare to competitors bb creams?
Marie T.
Did this product give you full coverage?
Lisa S.
How well is the coverage?