BY GARNIER #19 in BB Cream

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Nancee C.
South Salem
A great product, hides redness and such. Somehow seems to make me look shiny? Might just be my skin however.
Erica J.
Clinton
I love this B.B. cream. It’s very affordable since it is a drug store product. In the summer I prefer this to foundation. It feels like I’m wearing a light lotion on my face and the shades blend beautifully.
Savannah L.
atlanta
Good coverage but can be a little oily and feel slick on the skin.
I would say if you have dryer skin this may work better for you.
Courtney B.
Herald Harbor
The coverage is moderate with this BB cream, I use it on days where its either too hot for foundation, or I just want to give my skin a break. I love this particular bb cream because its lightweight, but evens out my skin tone. You can still see a bit of freckles through it! I always recommend this to my friends looking for a good bb cream.
Kayra T.
Aydin
The colors for light skins are so bad I mean I bought the lightest one (from 2 shades) and it was too dark for me and it has no coverage either. So it kinda does nothing to your skin except clogging your pores.
Julia M.
Niagara Falls, ON
It’s okay but the one I bought for oily skin I wouldn’t recommend for anyone with oily skin? I do feel like my skin is more on the oily side but I also feel that there are people who have more oily skin than me and they absolutely would not be able to wear this as I was a greaseball by the end of the day and this came off very easily on pretty much anything
Cristal T.
Yuma, AZ
So I like what this does. Protects your skin, hydrates and gives a very light dewy coverage. Which I absolutely love. However I docked two stars because the color range sucks. I have tanned , olive skin (MAC NC35 for reference) and the darkest color was ashy on me. I made it work with some bronzer but I will not rebuy because of this.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
This BB cream was too watery for me. It didn't have any coverage at all, and it wasn't buildable. In my opinion it was ok to apply because like I said it was too watery for me, no matter how much I shook the product. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
They have redid their formula and I feel like it is not as pigmented as it once was. It is very easy to blend from what I remember but it did not last long like the prior formula did.?
Natalie C.
Creve Coeur
Decent coverage, not too much oxidization. Being white myself, with very red dry cheeks and oily t-zone, with a little primer and moisturizer as a base, it plays well with drugstore makeup and doesn't make me look plastic. The SPF is a plus! :)
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

back