BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Well it is so good it hides every mistake on your face inclouding dark circules and pimple scars , i mean it is a must to try it 💝💝
Alisa V.
New Castle, DE
Fabulous this cream,what a finish it gives,I couldn't
believe it when I was finished.

It blends in well don't use,a lot as it goes quite far,but
blends in well.

It must be good because,I was asked what I was
using,as I looked so well.

I recommend it to try.
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
As much as I love this product, it does begin to fade after a couple hours of wear! It looks natural and fresh, but I usually wear this type of makeup when I’m going to be outdoors in the heat and unfortunately, that’s when it always tends to melt off! With that said, the finish of this when you’re indoors is so stunning! It never looks cakey, just like you have flawless, natural skin tone!
Alyssa K.
I LOVE this BB cream. It's perfect for days when you just want to quickly polish your skin without putting on a full face of make up. It provides great coverage and is long lasting.
Leah G.
Cedar Hills, UT
Everyone has their go to simply easy everyday look. I can get my complete face look with this B.B. cream. I love that it evens out my skin tone and makes my complex look great! It lasts all day long and it even has spf so I feel like I am protecting my skin too. I keep one with me everywhere, Home, work and in my purse. I use the light to medium tone I can use that color all year round even in the summer when my face gets darker because from being out in the sun.
Aashna A.
The product is very good!
It matches my skin color and feel seamless
I bought this from amazon!
Its value for money!
Its very gentle on skin and smooth!
Leah C.
Treherne Road, Coventry
Although I used to love this, I found that a recent repurchase was unsatisfactory. I noticed the scent was off putting and the consistency was rather runny. I didn’t need a heavy coverage so it was fine in that department but I felt it somewhat heavy on my skin despite the lightness. It made me feel slightly greasy. Maybe my skin was different before or I’ve just grown so used to foundation that B.B. cream isn’t for me anymore.
Karli L.
Langley , BC
Love how light weight it is, doesn't make your face look cakey, provides the perfect amount of coverage to make your skin look great!
💠Sana G.
This is a must pick! Finally I have a BB range Trusted for Summers. ☀️Gently apply 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. ☀️For best sun protection reapply at least every 2 hours.☀️For advanced care, incorporate into your routine.☀️After cleansing and treating with your favorite Garnier skin care products, apply your BB (range) creams to moisturize and protect, while controlling shine and minimizing the appearance of pores. #picnicsmust #BBrange #garnier #SPF20 #MiracleSkinPerfector
Carrie M.
Very liquidity formula, lightweight and good spf - will last forever the bottle is huge! Did not help control oil so I did not repurchase.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon