BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Alanah D.
Pompano Beach, FL
This was one of the first BB Creams I ever purchased. I think the coverage is nice. But when you wear it more than a couple hours, it tends to wear off badly and is splotchy. It still wore off with powder and a setting spray so I was definitely disappointed.
ashley o.
I feel like this doesn’t stay on all day, it almost feels like it slides around on my face. It does cover imperfections. But not full coverage, i’m not sure if it would build. I would rather try more high quality products so that my skin looks flawless!
Cristal K.
Hurricane, UT
This BB cream is so nice the only down fall is that it comes in only two shades and both of them never matched me. One paled me out and the other made me look like a pinkish orange color :( wish they had more shades because it makes my skin feel so good!
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
When it comes to BB creams I'm skeptical but I found this and decided to give it a try. It works very nicely. It is very gentle on your skin. It covers up the imperfections while giving your skin just a hint of color. Definitely something that I recommend.
Sam S.
Scotch Plains
I used this product almost everyday! It has SPF so I could wear it year round, and has the perfect coverage of a light to medium. You could also add layers to build it. There is also many good ingredients in it which makes it seem better for my skin.
Amanda L.
Anthony, KS
This stuff was actually awesome. I use to use it all the time. For some reason I got bored and stopped but the formula is awesome. I never broke out with this and I have annoying acne issues !! I need to repurchase ASAP! Can’t beat the price either
Rachel R.
This is a great product for those that want a fresh make up free feel with minimal coverage. I had purchased this product when bb creams first hit the market and it was a good security blanket on those days where I didn’t want a full face look.
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this product because it was on sale. I never thought i would love this product. Product is light on skin, i dont feel it heavy on my face. The only complain i have is my face looks so shiny after a few hours but i still give it a 5 star
Gabrielle T.
San Marcos, TX
I love this product but the shade didn’t match me so I had to bronze it up to get it to a wearable color. Aside from that it was a good formula. It didn’t cling to my dry patches and it never felt oily. It’s lightweight and light coverage.
Lauren S.
I really like this product it's super lightweight and good coverage but if you have oily skin make sure you get the oil control because this will make you look really greasy
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon