BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Leigh M.
Frankford
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this B.B. cream. It matches perfectly, didn’t mess with my skin and lasts all day. Perfect for the dinner when you don’t want a whole bunch of stuff on your face. It’s my go to summertime makeup.
Alejandra A.
Granby, CT
I love it! This B.B. cream is the best. The coverage is good and it leaves the skin looking gorgeous. I’m always getting compliments about my sling and Everybody always ask me what I use as foundation.
Alexis L.
Frederick
Like this stuff a lot ! But pretty pricey compare to others coverage is light to medium , but that’s most B.B. creams . It last for a while as long as your priming right . Need more shades but i would Deff recommend to a friend .
Jennifer P.
San Antonio, TX
They have redid their formula and I feel like it is not as pigmented as it once was. It is very easy to blend from what I remember but it did not last long like the prior formula did.?
Kristy L.
Franklin
Long wearing for my oily skin for a BB cream. Good amount of coverage as well. It’s a little dark for me but I lighten it with concealer and lighter foundations and works very well.
Lundi S.
Jacksonville, FL
Love the shade medium/deep. Its perfect for the summer. This bb cream makes your skin so smooth! I love applying it over my skin products for a healthy glow:) My skin always looks nice with it on!
Ivonne A.
It’s a little greasy, but works well on dry skin. Really affordable and has spf which is very important to me. I like to use it on my lazy days so I look like a have some color.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the idea of a BB cream for everyday wear because I prefer a natural finish foundation that is more light coverage. I saw great reviews about this one on YouTube and decided to try it because I love the ItCosmetics one it didn't feel like investing in it because I prefer something cheaper for everyday wear. This BB cream is pretty great, it's thin and fluidy and blends nice. I do prefer to use a damp beauty blender for the most airbrushed finish but it does blend well with the fingers too. I have sensitive skin that does tend to be red and something in this BB cream does seem to irritate my skin the tiniest little bit while the ItCosmetics one doesn't do that. The one other thing is that this Light/Medium shade is best for my "Light" skin when I have a teensy bit of a tan. Wish they had one shade lighter for my winter skin and anyone with very fair skin find this way too dark and yellow.
Donna P.
jacksonville beach
I love this B.B. cream. I have dry skin, and it’s super hydrating, gives me great coverage and leaves me looking dewy and glowing. It’s such a summer time must have for me. I’ve been buying it for years!
Erica J.
Ogden , UT
I love this B.B. cream. It’s very affordable since it is a drug store product. In the summer I prefer this to foundation. It feels like I’m wearing a light lotion on my face and the shades blend beautifully.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon