BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This is pretty mediocre compared to other brands. I have oily skin and this just slides off my face even if I bake it with powder. It is gone or looks a hot mess by hour 4. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
I love this product. I have been using it for years now. I don't use heavy foundations, and like medium coverage. I also have dry skin, so I can't have it drying my skin out. It goes on very smooth. I apply it with a beauty blender. It is light/medium coverage. Glowy and fresh looking. I have no problem using other products with it. Highly suggest!
Ali T.
I use this as an everyday foundation. It evens skin tone but it’s not super full coverage. I will say it does conceal pimples nicely though and it is buildable. The only downside is that there isn’t much color range and this one can be a little too orange if I don’t blend enough or if I apply too much. It doesn’t match me as well in the winter.
Afton F.
My favorite B.B. cream for years! I started using it after watching a YouTube video from Bethany Mota a few years ago. I use this on most days instead of foundation. It moisturizes my skin without making it look too greasy. The tint is perfect too. You can apply other makeup over it as well. I often put concealer, bronzer, and highlight on with it.
Nicole M.
Saugus, MA
I have liked this product since it came out. And though it went through a number of changes i still love it. It gives me that no makeup look on those days I want to keep things simple. As long as im not in the heat and am sweating, the makeup will usually stay on for a decent amount of time. I will always keep repurchasing this!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
I love Garnier products ! The BB cream is amazing. It’s very lightweight & makes your skin glow & makes your skin so healthy & beautiful 💖💖💖 BB cream is amazing for the summer and the spring ! It’s not heavy at all and it has so many benefits. It also has sun ☀️ protection! Ladies don’t forget to protect your skin !
Julia S.
Phoenixville
This product is great for overall coverage. It’s moisturizing without the shine. If you have oily skin, use very little, because it can get a greasy feel if more than a pea size is used.
Roni M.
This is good for running errands and you don't need a fuller coverage foundation. Creamy,easy to blend and actually helps improve the look of your skin over time.
Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Target
This is great “wear everyday” BB cream. It can be purchased at most drugstores so it is easy to access. I like the coverage of the product and I think it wears well throughout the day. I also like how my makeup wears on top of it. I am taking a star away for lack of shades offered.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
This BB cream was too watery for me. It didn't have any coverage at all, and it wasn't buildable. In my opinion it was ok to apply because like I said it was too watery for me, no matter how much I shook the product. I wouldn't buy this product again.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon