BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Abbey G.
Waldorf, MD
I really like this BB cream so far. I've only used it several times, but my skin has looked great each time. I don't need to use a lot and the coverage is just right. Not cakey looking but enough to cover my uneven skin tone and blemishes. It doesn't look oily, and even after wearing it all day, my face still doesn't look shiney. The only concern is that the formula is so thin and runny that I need to store it upside down so it doesn't leak out of the cap. Other than that, I love this product!
Sundus B.
Bolingbrook
Does not have a color that matches my skin tone perfectly so I can o my use it during the summer when I’m extra tan. It also does not stay on throughout the day and requires touch ups a couple times. It feels great on the skin and feels like you’re not even wearing makeup
Stephanie M.
Cumming
This product is ok. It's a decent option for the price and availability. However, the shade seemed to tint a little orange on me. I have fairly neutral undertones (not pink or overly yellow) and combination skin that leans more dry with very large pores on my nose. I also don't love the ingredients and have since tried "safer" or "cleaner" beauty options. That was probably the biggest reason I stopped using this product.
Tahreem A.
I actually enjoyed this BB cream a lot when I was young but I believe my skin was more forgiving back then. I remember this bb cream being a dream when it comes to blend-ability! The only thing I did not enjoy was the oily/greasy feel to it- it felt too thin. The coverage is light to medium and is great for people who do not suffer from acne or blemishes (currently I do have both and therefore I do not use this anymore).
Shanzay A.
chester , VA
・・・
Garnier BB Cream, yay or nayy? NAY! 😏
Used this BB cream by garnier few months back and I have to say, it is the worst product I have ever used. Idk why but this made my skin look super oily everytime I used it even though I have dry to combination skin and this broke me out like crazy. It has a greasy texture and little to no coverage. I always ended up having breakouts all over my face everytime I used it. Definitely not suitable for people with sensitive and combination/oily skin.
Might work for somebody who does not have oily skin. 🤔 Still wouldn't recommend 👎🏻
Would I repurchase? NEVER!
Would I recommend this? 👎🏻
##
@garnierpakistan #beautyblog #productreviews #instablogger ##pakistanibloggers #instadaily #garnierbbcream #bbcreamreview #garnierpakistan #makeupblogging #makeuppost ##beautyblogger #makeupproducts #makeupdisaster #drugstoremakeup #drugstorecosmetics #bbcream ##beautygram #makeupgram
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
While this product is very pigmented and does a decent job of coverage for a cheap B.B. cream, the richness of the formula makes it too thick on your skin causing it never to dry. Even when I covered it with powder, I found globs of B.B. cream all over my hands, tissues, collars, scarves -anything that came near my face. It’s not worth the awesome coverage and skin benefits if it comes off so easily!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Crawfishkg G.
Brandon
This was the first B.B. cream I tried and used. The color is excellent, as long as you use the right amount - a little goes a long way. I stopped using it because it tends to melt away over the day.
Lizzy J.
The classic BB cream. This product is great for days when I need a little coverage and don’t want to put on a full face. I love that the ingredients help my skin stay moisturized. It gives a nice healthy glow without looking shiny.
Cheyenne K.
Waterford
Orange tinge straight out of the tube. Really thin consistency, i accidentally squirted out half the tube trying to get the silver seal thing off. It didn’t upset my skin and cause a break out, but it didn’t do much to fix any of it either. Super sheer coverage. You can’t even tell you put anything on at all, and not in the “no makeup-makeup” look way. Not bad but not great either.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon