BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Lauren S.
I really like this product it's super lightweight and good coverage but if you have oily skin make sure you get the oil control because this will make you look really greasy
Latifa B.
Mount Zion, WV
I like this BB cream better than other one because it's cheaper and second of all because it's a skin perfector and I love that so much you can get this at so many places and so many people should get this especially since it helps your skin
Kat A.
Brentwood, CA
I used to use this BB cream in the shade Light/Medium. It was a nice texture but it always came out of the bottle a little on the orange side for my skin. Light/medium is their lightest shade also, so there wasn’t really much to go from there.
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
I bought the light/medium for oily skin but it was way too light for me. I returned it and wanted to get a darker one but the stores Ive went to have not had it. I hope they make darker colors for oily skin. I would love to try this again
Allie M.
Cleveland , TN
I love this bb cream! I use it sometimes as a primer, or even just on its own! I've been using it for years, and will continue to use it. It's a bit on the pricey side for a drugstore product, but it's definitely worth it!
Kiri W.
Martins ferry
Made my skin look really weird. It was sort of patchy and it clung to my dry patches, and when you would try to put stuff on top it would sort of move with it. I tried it once and I don't think I will be buying it again.
Jessenia D.
Orlando , FL
This is a great and affordable B.B cream. It evened out my skin without looking heavy and left a beautiful dewy finish on my skin. Don't expect crazy coverage but it's great to slap on in the summer and walk out the door.
Alyson S.
Kansas City, MO
I love how you get a generous amount of product. This will last you quite a while. I also think the shade range is decent, because it is light coverage the shade you choose doesn’t have to be exact. I would repurchase.
Mary S.
I wasn't too impressed with this bb Cream. It didn't feel great on my skin and also didn't provide any coverage. I understand a Cream is supposed to be light but I still want a little bit more evening out of my skin tone. Is that too much to ask of a bb Cream?
Rebekah C.
Deltona, FL
I use this in the LIGHT/FAIR shade, I dont know which one, because my tube is all rubbed away of the letters and words. I need more of this product. I use it in place of foundation for a glowy 'no makeup' makeup look.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon