BY GARNIER

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Garnier SkinActive 5-In-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Vanessa W.
Eureka, CA
I really do love this stuff, the sheer coverage from the light tint, the blurring effects, consistency is creamy yet light, but I’m afraid it doesn’t go well with oily or even combination skin. I feel after just a couple hours my skin looks like it’s got a thick layer of oil, evenly across my whole face and down past my jawline☹️. I’m sure for dry skin it would be amazing!! And until I come across this product designed specifically for oily/combination skin, I won’t be using due to the amount of oil it seems to aid my skin in producing while using.
Michelle K.
This one was just ok. Pretty watery formula. It did even my skin tone for the most part but anywhere I had a little extra redness it didn’t so much for. I don’t think it has an spf either, which I do want in a B.B. cream because I’m usually using them for summer months where I want lighter products. I like other B.B. creams much better. The Urban Decay Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector is my favorite. It may not say B.B. cream but it’s very light coverage, pretty much a B.B. and is so so good.
Noelia N.
Lake wales, FL
I have been using this baby cream consistently since about 2010. I remember this wasn’t even sold in the United States yet and someone that I knew from overseas sent me one and I was hooked ever cents. I prefer this to foundation 10 out of 10 times it always matches and it always looks beautiful if you’re a full coverage girl you won’t like it but I like to still be able to see my freckles and glow throughout the day
Abigail U.
Hagerstown, MD
As much as I love this product, it does begin to fade after a couple hours of wear! It looks natural and fresh, but I usually wear this type of makeup when I’m going to be outdoors in the heat and unfortunately, that’s when it always tends to melt off! With that said, the finish of this when you’re indoors is so stunning! It never looks cakey, just like you have flawless, natural skin tone!
Rachel N.
Kansas City
This was my go to makeup product when I was on accutane which dried out my skin big time. I liked this one because it has a little bit of sunscreen, goes on light and is moisturizing, and can be built up if needed in certain areas or for a more made up look. It’s lasted me forever too which I appreciate. Will be buying again.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
It is a thick consistency and has a floral scent like their shampoos. It's easy to apply but a bit sticky. It's light weight and gives good coverage. The coverage does wear off after about 7 hours without a setting powder but lasts much longer with a setting powder and makes it matte. It is a bit dark though. If you have really fair skin this one may not work for you and be darker than you want in light. If you wear medium or dark you may have to use a lighter one. The new updated formula is lighter  and matches my lightest skin shade perfectly in light but I can't use this in light because it's too dark.  I definitely would recommend it!
ashlee G.
This is my favorite foundation/bb cream ever to use! It has spf 20 for sun protection which comes in handy for me as my face tends to burn. You don't need to you much and it covers all you need to cover. I definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new foundation or bb cream!
Crystal M.
Tuttle
This Garnier BB cream is not at all what I thought it would be and I wouldn't buy it. I got a few of them with coupons and I tried it a few times but I just couldn't use it. I really dont like how thick it is or how it goes on my face at all. I just didnt like it but I have others do.
Leah G.
Cedar Hills, UT
Everyone has their go to simply easy everyday look. I can get my complete face look with this B.B. cream. I love that it evens out my skin tone and makes my complex look great! It lasts all day long and it even has spf so I feel like I am protecting my skin too. I keep one with me everywhere, Home, work and in my purse. I use the light to medium tone I can use that color all year round even in the summer when my face gets darker because from being out in the sun.
Layla M.
I love this B.B. cream! Great light weight coverage and it gave me a natural glowy look. I’ve actually been using this product for years and have never been disappointed. This is a product I would definitely recommend to others for an on the go natural look with some small coverage.
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ashley G.
Cleveland Hts, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?

Amazon