BY GARNIER #14 in BB Cream

This moisturizing formula with Caffeine, Antioxidant Vitamin C and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed for normal-to-dry skin to give five skin-perfecting benefits: renews, brightens, evens skin tone, hydrates for 24hr and protects. Now it's quick and easy to get a healthy-looking, more even-toned complexion.

Results:
  • Women agreed instantly.* 96% saw smoother skin, 93% saw a healthier look, and 90% saw a more even skin tone. In 2 weeks, skin looks visibly healthier.*In a consumer study

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.1%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral , Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Usage: Gently apply Garnier SkinActive 5-in-1 Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream to face and neck prior to sun exposure for instant coverage and correction as well as for protection. Reapply as needed.

• This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybel...3 Answers
  • I am looking for something light coverage to have a natur...2 Answers
  • Good? is this B.B. cream good ?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The oily to combo skin B.B. cream is my absolute favourite! I use it everyday for work and it has great coverage especially for a B.B. cream and lasts all day! I have normal to dry skin and I find the finish perfect." in 5 reviews
  • "My everyday natural bb cream! I love it. It’s very moisturizing and glowy. I would totally recommend it!" in 3 reviews
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have recently bought the new Garnier Skin Renewal Miracle Sikin Perfector BB Cream in the shade fair/light. I read that this is one of the best drug store BB creams available and it not only p Robbins SPF but anti-aging benefits. I am in love with it. It will be the BB Cream I purchase repeatedly. I have a very fair complexion but even the fair/light shade was a touch too dark for me. All I did was add a small amount of liquid white highlighter(ex: wet n wild white highlighter drops or Elf barely there gel highlighter) and it toned down the shade without making it super glowy from the highlighter. It matches my complexion perfectly when i do this, blends seamlessly into my skin and looks so natural with a slight dewiness. I set with the Laura Mercier Powder and use a good setting spray. This product stays on my face all day. I never have to reapply at any point, it doesn't crease, flake, or start to melt or rub off in hot weather. I'm very conscious not to subject myself to the sun because i burn instantly but i haven't had so much asa change in my skin color from sun while wearing this. It makes my skin look super healthy and the price is reasonable. I would recommend to anyone who asks as long as the fair complexion ladies are willing to take a little extra time to adjust shade
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
One of my staple products. My skin feels soft, it has spf, great coverage, affordable, and smells good. I usually use this when I’m going for a more natural and glowy look, and on regular days when I don’t want to use up my expensive foundations. This product has blown me away since I bought it back in 2012. I do have one complaint and it is that there is no diversity in the range of color, which is disappointing. Get with the program Garnier!
Noelia N.
Lake Wales, FL
I have been using this baby cream consistently since about 2010. I remember this wasn’t even sold in the United States yet and someone that I knew from overseas sent me one and I was hooked ever cents. I prefer this to foundation 10 out of 10 times it always matches and it always looks beautiful if you’re a full coverage girl you won’t like it but I like to still be able to see my freckles and glow throughout the day
Maddy M.
Ridgeland
Love this stuff! I have used it for years and it never disappoints. Keep in mind, I typically only wear this on days I don't feel like wearing makeup. I never use it as a base (like I would foundation) because it is too light for that and I do get oily when I wear this. I love wearing this to the beach or by the pool, or even just to the grocery store! It's very light but it evens my skin tone and gives me a healthy glow.
Andrea R.
Perkasie, PA
I love this product. I have been using it for years now. I don't use heavy foundations, and like medium coverage. I also have dry skin, so I can't have it drying my skin out. It goes on very smooth. I apply it with a beauty blender. It is light/medium coverage. Glowy and fresh looking. I have no problem using other products with it. Highly suggest!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
This is a solid choice of B.B. cream especially when using a foundation powder on top. It primed and smooths your complexion just enough to add powder foundation for extra coverage. The shade selection is poor and it tends to oxidize, but if they just add maybe one or two more shade (a very light and a way more dark) I think other people would enjoy it.
Afton F.
My favorite B.B. cream for years! I started using it after watching a YouTube video from Bethany Mota a few years ago. I use this on most days instead of foundation. It moisturizes my skin without making it look too greasy. The tint is perfect too. You can apply other makeup over it as well. I often put concealer, bronzer, and highlight on with it.
Chelsey R.
Morganton
It is a thick consistency and has a floral scent like their shampoos. It's easy to apply but a bit sticky. It's light weight and gives good coverage. The coverage does wear off after about 7 hours without a setting powder but lasts much longer with a setting powder and makes it matte. It is a bit dark though. If you have really fair skin this one may not work for you and be darker than you want in light. If you wear medium or dark you may have to use a lighter one. The new updated formula is lighter  and matches my lightest skin shade perfectly in light but I can't use this in light because it's too dark.  I definitely would recommend it!
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
Great B.B. cream. Covers nicely and not cakes at all I just wish there were more colors to choose from. But it’s still good. Smells good and fresh and lasts all day. I like to set mine with powder for a little more coverage and because I have oily skin but you don’t need to set it. I like this cream.
Leah G.
Cedar Hills, UT
Everyone has their go to simply easy everyday look. I can get my complete face look with this B.B. cream. I love that it evens out my skin tone and makes my complex look great! It lasts all day long and it even has spf so I feel like I am protecting my skin too. I keep one with me everywhere, Home, work and in my purse. I use the light to medium tone I can use that color all year round even in the summer when my face gets darker because from being out in the sun.
Ashley G.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
What is BB creams used for? Can it be used as a primer?
Mónica B.
Miami
What is the texture of this BB cream? Does it last all day?
Ximena G.
This bb cream works?? ,I have a bb cream but is of maybelline and I don’t like it to much.
I am looking for something light coverage to have a natural look for day to day. Also my skin is very dry so just wondering if this would be a good one for me or not? Thanks X
Abigail M.
Tucson, AZ
Good? is this B.B. cream good ?