BY GARNIER #30 in BB Cream

2. Firms Skin

3. Evens skin tone

4. Deeply hydrates

5. Protects

This moisturizing formula with Pro-xylane™ Antioxidant Apricot, and tinted mineral pigments is specifically designed to combat the signs of aging to give five skin-perfecting benefits: reduces the look of wrinkles, firms skin, evens skin tone, deeply hydrates, and helps prevent sunburn. Now it's quick and easy to get a youthful-looking, more even-toned complexion!

Results:

Women agreed instantly.* 94% saw a healthier glow, 90% saw a more even skin tone, and 86% saw smoother skin. In 4 weeks, skin is significantly firmer with visibly less wrinkles. *In a consumer study

• Are there darker shades for women with darker skin?2 Answers
  • Does this come in other colors and does it actually work good?1 Answers
  • Is this any good? Let me know. 1 Answers
Yusbreili G.
This is my favorite BB cream. Out of all the ones I've tried, this one provides the best coverage, and it feels really nice and light on the skin. My only complaint though is that the formula is different for each shade. I usually use the light/medium one, and it's really nice. The coverage is great and it's lightweight. It also has a nice, natural finish. I tried to use the medium/tan one when I have more of a tan, but I never reach for it. That formula (I don't know why) sucks. It's thicker but also doesn't show up as well on my skin. It also makes my face look pretty greasy, and it doesn't set as well. If you're in the shade light/medium- go for it. It's so good! But if you're the darker shade, then it's not worth it at all unfortunately.
Marlynda M.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Light/Medium
I started using this Anti-aging BB cream about a month ago, and I have to say I really like it. I was using a higher end brand prior to this that I liked but it was just getting too expensive so I started trying out more affordable options and this was a clear winner for me. It works well with my skin, and I have had a few compliments on my face since I started using it. It's not too heavy and wears well in hot weather. The coverage is medium which is just what I was looking for. Applies smoothly and looks very natural.
HESSA A.
Mason, OH
Review for: Light/Medium
This is amazing ! it is one of y favorite all time products , I seriously don't know what I'll do without it (god forbidden ) ,I have an oily skin so 2 years ago someone recommended me this product and I bought it from a pharmacy and I loved it so much , it is definitely a long lasting product and perfect for my skin and my skin tone , and its price is very affordable. Unfortunately, my cousin used it and some pimples popped up in her face so I don't think it would be perfect for everyone.
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
I guess the rule that you get what you pay for is strong with this one. It's cheap ($7.00) i've had it for about 6 months and i use it rarely. Coverage is nice without being too much. Skin breathes, but it tends to run out of place if you don't use setting spray. I'm quite fair (toned) and it works well. It is quite adaptable. It removes fairly easy with normal cleanser. I would recommend it if you don't ?want to spend a lot, maybe spend a little bit more and buy Clinique.
Jillian P.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Light/Medium
Although the color selection is limited to this specific product, I did feel like it did what it was meant to do. It felt very light weight on the skin when applying it and it doesn't feel heavy when wearing it through out the day. I do recommend this product to those who are looking for a lightweight cream that gives a hint of color. The only thing that would make this product better would to make more colors since I seem to be in between the two lightest shades
Komal U.
Apt 2512, Glen Allen
Review for: Light/Medium
After heading wonderful reviews about this product I went out and bought it - super excited I put it to use right away! Unfortunately the BB cream so super think and goopy - definitely not a good thing! I felt like I was wearing a full coverage foundation in the Florida heat - I was not happy!
One pro though, it definitely lasts all day.
If your looking for medium coverage by cream that feels super think on your skin but lasts all day- this is your guy.
Lauren R.
Review for: Garnier All in One Anti-Ageing BB Balm Medium
The medium shade blends perfectly and gives a nice dewy tone for a BB Cream. Goes on very light - prefer using a sponge or beauty blender to blend. Gives even coverage. Can become greasy if you're not setting it properly or put too much on. Great "Inbetween" bbcream for anyone in the summer who tans a few shades darker than porcelain/fair skin! Bought this at my local Walgreens with a coupon. Well worth it as a bbcream that isn't my normal bbcream
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Garnier claims to be the first to create BB Cream for women worldwide and designing various creams that are tailored to the nuances of each type of skin.
It is highly moisturizing and leading vitamin C, which is considered a natural antioxidant, and rekindling the natural luster and brightness of the skin, leaving the uniform characteristic aspect of BB creams. It has a SPF 15 protection and its light texture allows breathe very well to the skin
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
I love love love love this BB cream. I just recently switched from my heavy every day foundation to this BB cream instead and it's amazing. It provides enough coverage and it super super lightweight. I also love that it has SPF in it. I will only wear this on the weekends and during the week I set it with a small amount of powder. I have oily skin and this doesn't add an extra oiliness to my fave throughout the day. This is worth the buy.
Review for: Medium/Deep
This was not my favorite bb cream to say the least. There are very few shade selections and on my skin personally, it oxidized. If you have oily skin, i would stay away from this product because the formula itself is very moussy and a tad greasy. It gives light coverage and didn't last all day for me. There are a lot of other drugstore alternatives that are way better than this. This being said, i will not be repurchasing this product.
Michaela H.
Does this product make your skin feel oily ?
Alyssa S.
I've never used a BBQ cream before. Do you use this instead of a foundation or do you put this on first then use a foundation?
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Are there darker shades for women with darker skin?
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Do you think this should be reapplied throughout the day in order to keep the SPF protection active?
Missy L.
Topeka, KS
This is probably a super dumb question but what does BB stand for? Body Butter?