This effective, yet gentle daily face scrub works double duty to brighten and deeply cleanse skin. A non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced Argan Nut shell, Antioxidant Vitamin C and Multi-Fruit Acid blend helps to refine pores, even skin tone and wash away dirt, oil & makeup in one step.

Gently polishes to even tone and brighten; Non-drying formula with finely ground, sustainably sourced argan nut shell, vitamin c and fruit acid antioxidant complex; Instantly skin looks smoother, radiant with a healthy glow; No oil, parabens or plastic micro-beads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Skin SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Face Scrub, 1 Fluid Ounce!
Las Vegas , NV
Garnier Skin SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Face Scrub, 1 Fluid Ounce uploaded by paul N.
Garnier skin milk honey is a great product awesome on your face removes makeup in a Flash very good price I highly recommend it to others it has organic and vitamins inside not harmful to the skin great product because I break out from everything and this one did help my skin a lot within 2 days dehydrated skin moisturizer and bring elasticity and skin back to life
Buffalo, NY
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Argan Nut Gentle Face Scrub is a product that I just noticed on the shelves while shopping. I decided to try it cause it has argan in it.  I only scrub my face once a week. and after using it once. I knew I was going to work this product into my facial routine.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this cos I have been using it for a while. It helps give me the facial scrub I need when I don't have time to hit the salon. It helps remove all the dirt and dust that accumulates throughout the day. But I recommend doing it once a day not more than that.
Wallins Creek
Fabulous product and every single thing about it it's wonderful and I would absolutely recommend it to anyone it's wonderful period I love it and would absolutely use it again its wonderful
Cokeville, WY
It works fine, just too harsh for my face once again. I can’t use it very often. After I use it, it’s break out city for a few days also. Which I hate but I just chalk up to it really getting the impurity’s out, because then my skin looks really good for quite awhile.
Glendale Hts, IL
This skincare line is one of my favorites, I still use the moisturizer with spf as my daily spf and I love it! This scrub feels good on the skin, not to harsh and I do see the difference in between uses and I’d recommend it if you are looking for an affordable but effective scrub.
Amarillo , TX
This face wash didn’t do anything spectacular for my acne but it also didn’t break me out which is extremely important to any product I put on my face. I’m nearing the end of my bottle and will repurchase soon. I use this as a daily face wash and I’m very satisfied.
Herndon
I have been using this Almost on Regular basis past 2 years, its so Refreshing and gentle on my skin. It leaves my skin clear, smooth and looks fresh. The price is affordable and easily available on any drugstore
Saint Cloud, FL
I like this scrub a lot because it isn’t so harsh that I feel like it’s peeling skin off my face, but my face feels clean and refreshed after I use it. The price is reasonable and it also smells really good!
Franklinville, NJ
My skin is healthier since I began using this and love how brighter it is. I use this daily in the shower and I no longer have dry skin. Highly recommend as it's a great product.

Looking for your answer?